To Mtn. Grove Christian City Hall

Posted in the Mountain Grove Forum

Follows Jesus

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2011
"For everyone who exhalts himself shall be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exhalted"
He He He

Cameron, MO

#2 Feb 24, 2011
And he who posteth on topix fartheth in the wind...
KED

Cameron, MO

#3 Feb 24, 2011
God Bless Everyone
Facts

Collins, MO

#4 Feb 25, 2011
KED wrote:
God Bless Everyone
Read Up on the Housing Authority Today. Those people that are trying save their jobs at city hall keep posting nonsense and ramblings. Go to the Mark Williams Of Mountain Grove Facebook Site for news on our City Government, Housing Authority, Chamber Of Commerce, Senior Center and anyother city affiliated entity. There you will read facts and see some actual evidence. No more bashing like you see here on topix. On the Mark Williams Facebook site you can read and form your own opinion on what you read. The Mark Williams Facebook Site will have information you will never see on topix. If you are interested in reading up on Mountain Grove and tired of all those city employees twisting things on topix to try to save thier jobs, then go to the Mark Williams of Mountain Grove Facebook Site and request to join. JUST RECENTLY news and evidence on our Mayor and his Illegal Bail Bondsman License was posted on the Mark Williams Facebook Site . A MUST READ !
KED

Wheatland, MO

#6 Feb 25, 2011
God Bless
Facts

Collins, MO

#7 Feb 25, 2011
KED wrote:
God Bless
Read Up on the Housing Authority Today. Those people that are trying save their jobs at city hall keep posting nonsense and ramblings. Go to the Mark Williams Of Mountain Grove Facebook Site for news on our City Government, Housing Authority, Chamber Of Commerce, Senior Center and anyother city affiliated entity. There you will read facts and see some actual evidence. No more bashing like you see here on topix. On the Mark Williams Facebook site you can read and form your own opinion on what you read. The Mark Williams Facebook Site will have information you will never see on topix. If you are interested in reading up on Mountain Grove and tired of all those city employees twisting things on topix to try to save thier jobs, then go to the Mark Williams of Mountain Grove Facebook Site and request to join. JUST RECENTLY news and evidence on our Mayor and his Illegal Bail Bondsman License was posted on the Mark Williams Facebook Site . A MUST READ !
Abe L

Cameron, MO

#8 Feb 25, 2011
It has often been remarked that God has given us two Eyes, that we may SEE much, two Ears that we may HEAR much, but has given us but ONE tongue, and that fenced in with teeth, to indicate that though we hear and see much, WE SHOULD SPEAK BUT LITTLE.
Facts

Collins, MO

#9 Feb 25, 2011
Abe L wrote:
It has often been remarked that God has given us two Eyes, that we may SEE much, two Ears that we may HEAR much, but has given us but ONE tongue, and that fenced in with teeth, to indicate that though we hear and see much, WE SHOULD SPEAK BUT LITTLE.
Read Up on the Housing Authority Today. Those people that are trying save their jobs at city hall keep posting nonsense and ramblings. Go to the Mark Williams Of Mountain Grove Facebook Site for news on our City Government, Housing Authority, Chamber Of Commerce, Senior Center and anyother city affiliated entity. There you will read facts and see some actual evidence. No more bashing like you see here on topix. On the Mark Williams Facebook site you can read and form your own opinion on what you read. The Mark Williams Facebook Site will have information you will never see on topix. If you are interested in reading up on Mountain Grove and tired of all those city employees twisting things on topix to try to save thier jobs, then go to the Mark Williams of Mountain Grove Facebook Site and request to join. JUST RECENTLY news and evidence on our Mayor and his Illegal Bail Bondsman License was posted on the Mark Williams Facebook Site . A MUST READ !
KED

Cameron, MO

#11 Feb 25, 2011
God Bless You
Facts

Collins, MO

#12 Feb 25, 2011
KED wrote:
God Bless You
This advertising is working more people have joined the Mark Williams Facebook. Every time they post nonsense we'll advertive. It's working for us.

Read Up on the Housing Authority Today. Those people that are trying save their jobs at city hall keep posting nonsense and ramblings. Go to the Mark Williams Of Mountain Grove Facebook Site for news on our City Government, Housing Authority, Chamber Of Commerce, Senior Center and anyother city affiliated entity. There you will read facts and see some actual evidence. No more bashing like you see here on topix. On the Mark Williams Facebook site you can read and form your own opinion on what you read. The Mark Williams Facebook Site will have information you will never see on topix. If you are interested in reading up on Mountain Grove and tired of all those city employees twisting things on topix to try to save thier jobs, then go to the Mark Williams of Mountain Grove Facebook Site and request to join. JUST RECENTLY news and evidence on our Mayor and his Illegal Bail Bondsman License was posted on the Mark Williams Facebook Site . A MUST READ !

Since: Nov 09

Lebanon, Missouri

#13 Feb 26, 2011
He He He wrote:
And he who posteth on topix fartheth in the wind...
.....and can't spelleth. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mtn grove boy cheerleaders 3 hr Call it like I se... 14
Post everytime mcdonalds messes up your order (Apr '13) 7 hr They suck 45
Why is that teacher allowed to have affairs in ... 14 hr you are a liar 14
delores finch and all that crazy family (Jan '11) Jan 24 Ethan Allan 26
Chasity... hahaha Jan 24 Ethan Allan 7
mtn grove high school (HEAD LICE) Jan 23 grove resident 13
is KFC pulling out from taco bell? Jan 23 grove resident 14
Mountain Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?