First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Random

United States

#21 Aug 6, 2012
Its called an investigation!!! Go watch some CSI and eat some Bon Bons and dont forget to collect your check at the begining of the month. All while Sheriff Adler works 80+ hrs a week so you can give your ignorant self centered opinion. Grow up if it pertained to you then you would know. It dont so get over it!!!
haha

United States

#23 Aug 6, 2012
Even during the volner murders there were reports but not this time you CAN comment on an ongoing investigation look up the ss laws
Wow

United States

#24 Aug 6, 2012
Someone is getting desperate using topix for a smear campaign. Good clean race by a "Christian" man. That just shows a mans true colors.
crazy

United States

#25 Aug 6, 2012
I love kasey!!!!!!! Shes awesome and is not trouble at all. Sounds like someone is jealous.
jacque

Cameron, MO

#26 Aug 6, 2012
Liberty Votar wrote:
I suport ron because the kellys do. ron will enforse the bible the right bible the liberty faith bible not the williams fake bible. the kellys made this county an ron adors them an will be guieded by kelly values an kelly bible. bubba dont go to liberty faith an wont abide the kellys so i wont vote for him. i dont vote for fremasons or cathlickers neither.
Guess I've never heard of a "Kelly" (Liberty Faith)bible or a "Williams" bible...I was taught that it was "GODS" word!!!! Hate to be anyone on judgement day that trys to tell God that they were living by a "Liberty Faith or Williams" bible!!!!
Wow 2

United States

#27 Aug 6, 2012
Wow Who are you to judge saying that it is ron a good christian man who is posting this stuff. If you are such a good christian person you would not be blaming this on ron.
news

United States

#28 Aug 6, 2012
Its not, its bub supporters tryn to discredit ron cause there desperate and when all else fails they smear Ron
update

Mount Vernon, MO

#29 Aug 6, 2012
Glenn doesnt work 80 hours a week, he normally goes on duty at the earliest 7 goes to mountain grove police station drinks coffee and then drives to the sheriffs office where he sits most of the day until around 5 then goes home. We need a change whether its ron or wayne. every one talks about glenns big heart and how he cares. if you live in norwood fire district and need some help your not going to see him show up, it will be brad, jimmy or bj. If you live on the north end of the county and need an officer you can bet your gonna have to wait for them to drive from the south end. Glenn can say all he wants he didnt know Amy stole that money but if your wife buys you a really nice truck and is spending money on the house, wouldnt you question it if you knew you didnt have the money. I know this is topix and every one thinks everything is gossip but here is one you can verify, when gates was sheriff he took the commissioners to court and won getting a court order for a 5th deputy, glenn willingly gave that deputy up (thats an extra man to protect us & our property) hopefully the new sheriff can get that stupid decision reversed.
LOL

West Plains, MO

#30 Aug 6, 2012
Liberty Votar wrote:
I suport ron because the kellys do. ron will enforse the bible the right bible the liberty faith bible not the williams fake bible. the kellys made this county an ron adors them an will be guieded by kelly values an kelly bible. bubba dont go to liberty faith an wont abide the kellys so i wont vote for him. i dont vote for fremasons or cathlickers neither.
This is exactly why I won't support Ron. Your basically saying Glen won't do what the Kellys would like him to do, so your not voting for him, because they have you(and Ron) mesmerized as well. I wonder where all his campaign money is coming from? You need to open your eyes some and quit drinking the Kool Aid.
citizen 2

United States

#31 Aug 7, 2012
agree wrote:
Look people ron is the best for the job, were u go to church shouldnt make a difference, there both christian men, now look at peoples remarks they have nothing to bitch about ron on a professional stand point now they are just getn desprate ron will win cause he is the best out of the three, for the job and will actualy do his job,
I think you nailed it!
Hmmmmm

El Dorado Springs, MO

#32 Aug 7, 2012
jacque wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I've never heard of a "Kelly" (Liberty Faith)bible or a "Williams" bible...I was taught that it was "GODS" word!!!! Hate to be anyone on judgement day that trys to tell God that they were living by a "Liberty Faith or Williams" bible!!!!
No, you probably go by 'King James' Bible. King James I, you know, was bi-sexual. Of course, he didn't write what is now known as the 'King James Bible', he financed it -- Hmmmm, now doesn't that sound familular.

The 'Kelly' & 'Williams' are financing WHO they want in power, and dictate to their puppets WHAT they are to think and do.

Money talks guys, the rest of us walk. LOL
Well

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Aug 7, 2012
kasey wright wrote:
I am Ron's daughter, who you are apparently reffering to. It's pathetic that you have nothing better to do than tear people you know nothing about down on this trashy website. How dare you try and bring my father down as a candidate in this election by talking bad about me. You say from what you hear? And then start making stuff up. Go find out the facts first. Or better yet go do something productive, work on your character. You need Jesus.
Well dear maybe you should read a little more bible because lying is a sin!!!
curious

United States

#34 Aug 31, 2012
haha wrote:
A preacher such as zack should never hold a political office, but he was losing church members and going broke so he became a commisioner makn 30000 a year and hasnt helped this county out,at all anyway thats a seperate issue. I go to zacks church thats just the way life is I guess,
I'm not sure why you think a preacher isnt capable of a political office? I didn't see his name in the paper for bankruptcy, so where is his going broke info? That church has seen a few people leave, but more come and what does that have to do with him supposedly going broke? How often do you go to that church? If you feel this way why do you continue to set under him as a pastor? Zach has always been a good friend of mine and my families. Everything I've seen him do has been with great conviction from God.
freedom

United States

#35 Sep 1, 2012
I am a member of union grove church and I love my church, but just because bubba goes to the same church as me doesnst mean im going to vote for him , I heard that mike ross has filed and thats who I am going to vote for, ive known both men for years and I know mike ross will be a great sheriff I personly hate when people use there place of worship to get votes. its Gods house not a political convention
curious

United States

#36 Sep 1, 2012
freedom wrote:
I am a member of union grove church and I love my church, but just because bubba goes to the same church as me doesnst mean im going to vote for him , I heard that mike ross has filed and thats who I am going to vote for, ive known both men for years and I know mike ross will be a great sheriff I personly hate when people use there place of worship to get votes. its Gods house not a political convention
How many registered wright county voters go to your church? I personally would like to think if I ran for office my church family would support me. If you don't think Glen is the man for the job, thats fine. I voted for him. He's not perfect, but he's a good person and he's done a good job. The problem I find is the statement you made throwing your pastor under the bus. Disappointed that you drug him and the church through the mud. Its hard to reach the lost with that kind of testimony. You might see a church trying to be a political forum, but I see a church concerned with its community and its nation.... a church that wants to put christian men in office to help turn our government back to God. More churches need to do that. People want to knock Reg Kelly's church too, but at least they support their people and are trying to put christian men in a place to make a change.
freedom

United States

#37 Sep 1, 2012
Ok..i wasnt throwng anyone under the bus especily not my preacher just was telling my opinion and I know what I ment even if you dont. On the same note mike ross is a christian man as well and he will do a better job dealing with criminals, and protecting the public then bubba has been doing for the past eight years, again that is my opinion. The bible does not speak about preaching politics to the lost only the word of god not the flod opinion of man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina volner 8 hr Amanda 2
wesley scott and becky johnson shepard Sat dollface21 8
amanda lynn campbell Sat dollface21 28
Having fun with married man Dec 19 Slave Boy Julian 33
Why must women cheat? (May '13) Dec 19 Slave Boy Julian 71
Two taxes at walmart????? (Mar '11) Dec 19 sara 33
missing puppy please help Dec 18 Im new too 3
Mountain Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:10 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:10PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West