Comments
81 - 100 of 165 Comments Last updated May 8, 2014
wow

United States

#81 Apr 11, 2012
Florida Guy. R u retarded? These ppl cannot get money back from their returns unless they make money by WORKING......they work. They have a job. Or they get no return.
more bs

Fond Du Lac, WI

#82 Apr 12, 2012
While your on the subject. How about those lazy ass mothers who get housing, food stamps & child support. Don't use the c/s for the kids & repeatedly have grandma cover everything? When it's tax time they let someone else use the kids social to get a larger return & then split it among themselves. I know a couple in MG who does that every tax season & I've turned her ass in to IRS. Now every party involved will be fubar with IRS. Maybe with a little luck the kids will placed in a foster home. Killed two birds with one stone doing it that way.
lmao

New Port Richey, FL

#83 Apr 12, 2012
Hey you, all people get food stamps and other things not just because they are lazy. What about the grandma that still works but is raising her sons kids. She would get food stamps and the earned income credit, the same for people with foster kids in the home and disabled people. Wish you all would mind your bees wax.
Duh

El Dorado Springs, MO

#84 Apr 16, 2012
wow wrote:
Florida Guy. R u retarded? These ppl cannot get money back from their returns unless they make money by WORKING......they work. They have a job. Or they get no return.
Who said anything about 'working'. I know of people who just claim they're self-employed -- never worked a day. Believe me they know just enough to show to 'max out' to get EIC.
Tina

Lodi, CA

#85 Apr 29, 2012
Ok I know this posting is old but had to add my two cents to this. I know a mother who has joint custody, doesn't even see her kids for half the week, and works part time, cause its easier. Won't marry her " current" boyfriend because that will stop her welfare benefits as a single mother. Drives two under a year old cars and is renting to own her house. Welfare won't investigate the joint custody, that's too much work, so she gets her cash, free medical, reduced utilities (cause big surprise her boyfriend put them in her name), and food stamps. Then at the end of the year gets an additional $5000 back in tax refunds because she works "part-time". She makes more then i do working full time. No offense to all you people that are on welfare legit.. But in truth the system is worked by some and as someone that pays taxes I think it sucks!
Tina

Lodi, CA

#86 Apr 29, 2012
Btw Rosalie and Tim (the police officer boyfriend) you suck
Just tired

Manteca, CA

#87 May 8, 2012
I see it everyday , people on welfare pulling up in their BMWs and Lexus . Antibiotic not covered for their kid and refuse to pay the $12.99 ! But they still buy the hair dye and make up. They live better than I do . And I've worked my whole life. It's sad when because I have to work I miss my kids special events. Even sadder that these people have kids they don't want and have all the time in the world and could care less about what their child has going on! I have a dog that's sick I can't afford to help because I have to pay my own INS and have a $3000 deductible. I have health issues and hate going to the dr because it's alway $200 dollars . These people get their care for free! They take their kids to ER for a damn stuffy nose. Or constipation ! They can wait for the next day to see a primary dr .$1200 for an er visit or $120 for an office visit ! Why do they have a choice and I don't and that's how they waste the tax payees dollar ! WTF
REALLY?

Springfield, MO

#88 May 8, 2012
WorkinHard wrote:
Curious as to why those receiving welfare get to use and keep the income tax returns they get for each child. Isn't it like 1,500 dollars a kid? Should that not be put back into the system?

I know that if someone owes back child support, any money coming back from the IRS is taken and put toward the money owed.

Since welfare is supporting these families, should the return not go back into that fund?

Think of the millions of recipients out there getting at LEAST 1,500 back.

What's your opinion? I could be wrong here and a reasonable explanation may make me feel different.
My husband's ex has owed child support for 16 years and the IRS has NEVER taken her income tax refund and she has been on welfare, of one form or another, the entire time.
LOL

Ozark, MO

#89 May 8, 2012
To all of you complaining about this....just think about how big businesses do the exact same thing each and everyday. They hire experts to find loopholes in taxes, they hide assets and move them around to get tax breaks, they do many illegal things for gain. Money talks.

People find ways to screw the system. You only see the poor doing this. You never think of businesses doing the same thing. Open your eyes. What is left of the middle class gets the shaft and all you do is complain. Research or shut up!
Mr Hardass

Ozark, MO

#90 May 9, 2012
The welfare system is detremental, however the money wasted on it is nothing compared to the money sucked out of tax payers by corporate welfare and the whole spectrum of government employees, from teachers to cops, soldiers, state, local, federal ect. The tax gobblers outnumber the tax payers now and they vote. This infection will have to run its course, which history tells us that dictatorship will be one of the symptoms. The tax gobblers will bleed us all dry. They have the power to do so and know no other way. The thought of producing in the private sector never occurs to them.
LOL

Ozark, MO

#91 May 9, 2012
Mr Hardass wrote:
The welfare system is detremental, however the money wasted on it is nothing compared to the money sucked out of tax payers by corporate welfare and the whole spectrum of government employees, from teachers to cops, soldiers, state, local, federal ect. The tax gobblers outnumber the tax payers now and they vote. This infection will have to run its course, which history tells us that dictatorship will be one of the symptoms. The tax gobblers will bleed us all dry. They have the power to do so and know no other way. The thought of producing in the private sector never occurs to them.
I couldn't agree more!
my2cents

El Dorado Springs, MO

#92 May 18, 2012
When figuring Earned Income Credit - I think all the welfare ought to be taken into account as Income.

“I wanna funk yo junk.”

Since: Apr 08

L.A.

#93 May 18, 2012
my2cents wrote:
When figuring Earned Income Credit - I think all the welfare ought to be taken into account as Income.
Not sure if joking, or just plain stupid.....
my2cents

El Dorado Springs, MO

#94 May 21, 2012
Nope, I'm serious!

“I wanna funk yo junk.”

Since: Apr 08

L.A.

#95 May 21, 2012
my2cents wrote:
Nope, I'm serious!
The part in the "earned income credit" that should stand out to a person of normal intellect is the part that says "EARNED INCOME".

If the income is not EARNED then how in the name of fcuk-all can it qualify for that particular credit??
May

Kerman, CA

#96 Jul 6, 2012
Seriously people need to educate themselves you cannot receive a tax refund if welfare
May

Kerman, CA

#97 Jul 6, 2012
*on
ProudMexican

Granada Hills, CA

#98 Jul 18, 2012
ur buddy wrote:
i lose like $300 a week in taxes and i probably wont see musch of that back!! nuff said i just dont think its right let them starve, they will do one of two things die off or find some way to make money. i may seem like an ass but i work hard for my money and it pisses me off that we have mexicans stealing our money and sending it back to there country because our people "dont want it?"
again agree or disagree?
I disagree with what you said about Mexicans because I know someone that gets welfare and its because she needs it, not because she wants to send it to Mexico.. My father immigrated from Mexico years ago to make something with his life. Now I'm sure he maker double of what you make..
I hate racist people!! I'm a proud Mexican American & I'm sure a lot of Mexicans are here to do the same ad my dad..
ray

Flint, MI

#99 Sep 20, 2012
I agree with some of the comments. If you truly honestly need the support by all means, but if you do not work you shouldn't get a refund. I've worked hard all my adult life, and part of my teenage years and served the military for 10 years. If those who don't work can get a refund taking away from those who truly need it, increasing our countries deficit why can't those who pay taxes get a tax break when they owe.
mom of 4

Bellevue, WA

#100 Sep 20, 2012
single mom of 4! I get no child support half the time, I work hard to keep our heads above water, we may not always have the best, but I always make sure we have what we need! I do not get Food Stamps, but I know a family that was living in low income housing (not saying that is bad) she was getting disability, he was making really good money working under the table, only paying 50 a month rent, getting 800+ foodstamps, and biching because after a year they got caught!!! THOSE ARE THE PPL THAT PISS ME OFF!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min Muslim in the Whi... 96,396
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 12 min alan p 240
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 13 min Here Is One 1,899
Alisha Mcminn 6 hr U love big butts 2
Is David E and Brandi 6 hr i know 4
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 12 hr northwye 325
amanda lynn campbell 16 hr boom 16
bridget williams gone Fri my opinion 23
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mountain Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Grove
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••