Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2013
Forge Creeker

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Who got busted with meth at the Dishman residents. Not sure if it was any Dishman's or not but its at the house Joey and Lisa use to live at.
jcres

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

This is not funny. You people who are posting names should lose Topix privileges.
watch what u say

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 24, 2011
 
jcres wrote:
This is not funny. You people who are posting names should lose Topix privileges.
I believe that people were wanting to know who it was just because their might be small kids in the area and some parents wouldn't want their kids around that crap I know I wouldn't
Lisa

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Whoever is posting this stuff needs to get their facts straight. I dont even live in tn anymore and Joey doesnt live there at thar. People need to mind their own business just because they got it from there dont go assuming shit. You people need to get a life and stay out of peoples business. I understand people dont want things like that around kids, i have two of my own but you need to leave me and Joey out of it. Get your facts straight before running your mouth. Get real and get a life!
Lisa

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 25, 2011
 
another thing if you would follow the local news you would know who it was instead of pointing fingers at innocent people...get your facts straight before you gossip, you wouldnt want someone to plaster your name around if it wasnt you.
CADD

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 26, 2011
 
Dana Cornett second offence
Dionysus

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Nothing bad intended toward you but 1st post did say "used to live at".
Lisa wrote:
another thing if you would follow the local news you would know who it was instead of pointing fingers at innocent people...get your facts straight before you gossip, you wouldnt want someone to plaster your name around if it wasnt you.
Lisa

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I dont care if it did say use to or not....people need not even put our names on here about it..they need to not put names on here anyway...people tend to get the wrong idea when they go posting names...thats how rumors get started, bad rumors i must say..not only that they post names and then leave their name anonymous but you see i use my real name because i have nothing to hide!!!
Dionysus

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

then you shouldn't care what people say.
Lisa wrote:
I dont care if it did say use to or not....people need not even put our names on here about it..they need to not put names on here anyway...people tend to get the wrong idea when they go posting names...thats how rumors get started, bad rumors i must say..not only that they post names and then leave their name anonymous but you see i use my real name because i have nothing to hide!!!
so sad

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Im so sad to hear this if it is true. Janet is a wonderful and beautiful person and very respected in this town. If this is true she must have changed overnight to someone totally opposite of who she was cause this just dont make any sense. I pray that she will be ok and I pray for her sweet children. She is a wonderful person. She needs all of us to give her strenght and support to pull through this. If this has happened to Janet it could happen to absolutely anyone! Is she still in Elizabethton hosp?
dump

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 27, 2011
 
so sad wrote:
Im so sad to hear this if it is true. Janet is a wonderful and beautiful person and very respected in this town. If this is true she must have changed overnight to someone totally opposite of who she was cause this just dont make any sense. I pray that she will be ok and I pray for her sweet children. She is a wonderful person. She needs all of us to give her strenght and support to pull through this. If this has happened to Janet it could happen to absolutely anyone! Is she still in Elizabethton hosp?
the last I herd she was and in stable condition
bulldog

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 19, 2013
 
Dionysus wrote:
then you shouldn't care what people say.<quoted text>
She has 2 children!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min TN Voter 144,677
Parkdale 1 hr old old timer 9
Sign petitions at Quick Shop and other stores f... 1 hr doe resident 8
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr WTH 9,262
Review: Stouts Plumbing 4 hr you ARE out numbered 14
City Council searching for home for Farmers Market 18 hr AOK 14
Who's your least favorite Officer, Trooper, or ... (Apr '10) 21 hr west va girl 54

Search the Mountain City Forum:
•••
•••
Mountain City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mountain City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Mountain City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mountain City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••