|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

whoope wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you'll have to give us a link. Can't find it.
Page 3B,Opinion/Commentry, "Johnson City Press",for Sunday, January 17, 2010. The article entitled "Voters need to be reminded of past political blunders" by Larry French.
Very good reading for those that want to know.
JMO

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2010

Mittens wrote:
Joe a "good person" Awh MAN! You must be referring to a different Joe! The one I knew that Tammy was with was the one who got her started on all the drugs and crap!
You can't blame Joe 4 the decisions Tammy made concerning her own damn life. He didn't put the bong in her mouth and say "toke bitch", or lay the pills on her tounge and say "swallow". I'm willing to bet there were girls who turned him down when it came to drugs. Tammy (and Buffy) could have too. JMO
Excelsior

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Can a feller run fer County Commissioner agin with an Order of Protection slapped on him by the court and pending FELONY charges????
Most folks RESIGN for the good of government until their FELONY charges are finally resolved one way or another.
Ain't arrogance grand??
jmo

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

Excelsior wrote:
Can a feller run fer County Commissioner agin with an Order of Protection slapped on him by the court and pending FELONY charges????
Most folks RESIGN for the good of government until their FELONY charges are finally resolved one way or another.
Ain't arrogance grand??
My my my, ain't you stupid?
NOT.
Anyway, let's hope that stupid good 4 nothing can't run again. It takes that loser two hours to watch "60 Minutes".
SILLY

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Hey Jerry, When does you're Order of protection run out??What about those FELONY charges? What ever happened to them?
dopehead

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

a very knowlegable source wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are exactly right he is the biggest pot dealer in East Tennesse. I bet ol' starling mccloud would like to get a hold of those nice mirajuana plants under his pine trees in Neva
Are they ready, man?Where does he live and what time does he go to bed?
Excelsior

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Jerry,
Did you vote for the new WHEEL TAX when it was passed by the County Commissioners?
Excelsior

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Will jerry or dean be relected?? Will there be a strong write-in canidate in this election??
looker

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Joe is a dumbass. He is too lazy to farm, except pot, but he and the oldest sister of the family just want to divide and destroy everything that Robert, Sr. worked for. They just want to own the land so they can place leins against it and lose it all. Everything Joe has had in his life has been handed to him, so the only way for him to get it now is to brainwash his mother, and to file bullshit charges against anyone who stands in his way! He doesn't know how to handle ANYTHING like a decent human being.
What Dummies

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Commissioner Dean Stout nominated Jerry Grindstaff to fill board of authority to govern the Doe Mountain project, aseconded by Commissioner John Brookshire.

Sadly this is not a joke.

http://www.thetomahawk.com/Detail.php...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Mountain City Forum right now

Search the Mountain City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min BAS 141,619
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Zeke 8,982
What is most important issue for county mayor c... 8 hr oldhillbilly 26
who is best divorce lawyer in town 18 hr GGG5 2
Who did the best job at the Candidate Forum? 19 hr early voter 44
Tri State Wed AJ Reed 12
Black people in doe trailer park Wed Let me just say 58
Who do you think will win each office in the el... Wed Scared 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain City Jobs