|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

Really-Really wrote:
And there will be 5 more for each one of them, to take their place!
I had a Retired Chief Sheriff's Deputy to tell me once that, when you could spend 20 dollars & get back 200 dollars, you would never stop it, until People could start earning a decent wage by working at a real job!
That made more sense to me than anything I'd ever been told, about manufacturing Meth.
But, make no mistake about it, this stuff will rot your body from the inside, out, literally! Stay away from it!!!
So you have to turn to dealing drugs to earn a decent wage?The corrupt will do what they want regardless of the work, or the fact they don't want to work. Want a decent wage, get an education, learn a trade, get the dead beat politicians to balance the tariff tax. Don't turn the criminals into poor poor suffering people. They know what they're doing.
Down Doe

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

It use to be only the strong and smartest survived. I think this is just natures way of weeding out the weak and stupid. Inform people about drugs and what it can do to you. If they choose to do it and ruin and rot their lives so be it. That;s just one way of weeding out the weak jean pool. Now if there was only a way to keep these idiots from breeding....
Down Doe

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

How about gene...not jean...
Down Doe

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

JoJo wrote:
I am thankfull that these ppl are getting taken down. Meth has ruined my family members and friends lives for over 19-20 yrs. It is an evil diease that consumes ones soul. I have wathed my nephews and nieces go without food, clothing, their mother and/or father, and most important of all the love of their parents, and still going today without that love and bond. We need to pray for all of these ppl, even tho they are doing the things that they are. But one thing I can't figure out is, why is the internet posting the ingredents and how to make this evil potion? Why has our State Rep, Congress, and the officials that we elect in State not banning this? Children at the age of 8 can read and most know how to use a computer better than me, all they have to do is google "How to make Meth" or as I call it the Evil Potion? Does anyone know the answer to that, if so I would love to know. And would like to know how to start getting it removed from the internet, please keep in mind that most of our schools don't filter what kids are looking up on the comp. as long as they are out of their hair.
Did all your praying create a better environment for the children? Did anyone pick up the phone and call the authorities to have the children removed from this dangerous situation? If not then go look in the mirror and ask...why not?

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

Jo Jo,
What attracts the children?
They want to feel good without the work?
They want to be transported to joy because they have no joy or life or imagination or hope inside their heads?
IF THE PARENTS HERE CANNOT INSTILL ANYTHING INTO THE LIVES OF THEIR CHILDREN, THEN WHY ARE THEY PRODUCING THESE CHILDREN?

I recognize some of the names as being from families where a h.s. diploma does not exist.
Another from a family of gossips who were always looking for sin in the lives of OTHER people, and who I believe did a lot of harm to a good family I know. Some out of sheer spite will be glad to hear that that young man's life is trashed.

These names are on triCities.com and elsewhere on the internet and in the paper, so they may as well be here on Topic:

"During the course of the investigation on Tuesday. deputies went to 369 K&R Road, Butler, where they discovered a meth lab in operation. As a result, the Johnson County Sheriff’s Office processed and dismantled the laboratory. They discoveed several grams of finished meth product and numerous other items used in the manufacturing methamphetamine. Those arrested on promotion of methamphetamine charges included:

n James Michael Carr, 44, 156 Bobs Hollow Road, three counts.

n Theodore Michael Hoover, 54, 369 K&R Road, Butler, 20 counts.

n Allen Scott Miller, 39, 110 Billy Joe Drive, Hampton, eight counts.

n Toby Brandon Wilson, 35, 1469 Campbell Road, Mountain City, 45 counts.

n Beverly Dawn Farthing, 46, 290 Slimp Branch Road, Mountain City, six counts.

n Brian Douglas Phipps, 37, 393 Mill Creek Road, Mountain City, 22 counts.

n Joshua A. Dollar, 25, 460 Johnson Hollow Road, Mountain City, 10 counts .

n Perry Cross Perkins, 49, 315 Cabbage Patch Lane, Mountain City, 23 counts.

n Charles B. Oaks, 24, 700 Forge Creek Road, Mountain City, 6 counts.

n Angela Hope Rhymer, 32, 220 South Hill Drive, Elizabethton, 6 counts.

n Linda Sue Dugger, 47, 324 B Wilson Lane, Mountain City, 10 counts.

n Vicki Lee Lowe, 36, 456 West Holy Hill Road, Mountain City, 29 counts.

n Ronnie Darrell Curd, 40, 442 D Curd Lane, Mountain City, 40 counts.

n Junie Nichole Phipps, 33, 393 Mill Creek Road, Mountain City, 16 counts.

n Trenton Cole Wilson, 24, 1475 Campbell Road, Mountain City, 13 counts.

n Heather Louise Buchannon-Bryant, 23, 557 B. Johnson Road, Mountain City, 12 counts.

n Kenneth Kyle Fletcher, already in custody in Watauga County, N.C., on other charges. He will be extradited to the Carter County Jail.

n Chrystal Elaine Potter, already in custody in Johnson County on other charges. She will be extradited to the Carter County Jail.

Read more: http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/News/article....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

Job well done, LE! Now, go after the rest of them!
Nellie

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

I have known Jo Jo, for a very long time and I can promise that their family is not by any means associated with stuff. Yes every family has their problems, and she has been thru quit abit trying her dam-nest to keep her family together. I'm not talking about her kids. I'm speaking of her close family and friends. She has taking in more children and feed them due to the addiction. If you ask me she should be mom of the year and of the past couple of years. Why slam someone when they are only looking out for the past, present, and future generations to come. Who knows she may have even clothed and feed your child or even you at one point or the other. She needs no mirror. For her beauty comes from within, and the strength, God has to be the one that has gotten her thru all these yrs. Maybe you need to look in the mirror? I don't know for I am not to judge you, nor is she.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Down Doe wrote:
<quoted text>So you have to turn to dealing drugs to earn a decent wage?The corrupt will do what they want regardless of the work, or the fact they don't want to work. Want a decent wage, get an education, learn a trade, get the dead beat politicians to balance the tariff tax. Don't turn the criminals into poor poor suffering people. They know what they're doing.
You missed the whole point of my Post! I'm saying that it's an easy way to make money, as long as you don't get caught.
Some will do it because they have a habit to support, some because they're too lazy to get a real job or can't find one that pays enough to live off of, & some will do it strictly for the money, even if none of the above circumstances are in play.
The Chief Deputy was saying that you will never stop it, no matter what you do, as a LE Official & he was right! The best you can hope for is to keep it under control, in hopes that you limit the number of Kids that get on it.
I used to work at a PD, there's not much you can tell me about drugs, the users & the manufacturers that I haven't seen, as well as the consequences.
grandma

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

Really-Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the whole point of my Post! I'm saying that it's an easy way to make money, as long as you don't get caught.
Some will do it because they have a habit to support, some because they're too lazy to get a real job or can't find one that pays enough to live off of, & some will do it strictly for the money, even if none of the above circumstances are in play.
The Chief Deputy was saying that you will never stop it, no matter what you do, as a LE Official & he was right! The best you can hope for is to keep it under control, in hopes that you limit the number of Kids that get on it.
I used to work at a PD, there's not much you can tell me about drugs, the users & the manufacturers that I haven't seen, as well as the consequences.
.I have ta make a little off tha side cause ma socill security aint payin all ma bills.I don't sell to youngins cause it wood knock em off thar feet.All my customers are tween 27 an 97.Lot of them youngins git dope from thur mamas who take them old nerve pills so the po lease need to check tha medacine cabnit at home.them old busy bodies go ta church on sundey all doped up on thur pills an they r on that phone mondey acallin tha po lease on me fer makin ma shine.them old hippy crits

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

grandma wrote:
<quoted text>.I have ta make a little off tha side cause ma socill security aint payin all ma bills.I don't sell to youngins cause it wood knock em off thar feet.All my customers are tween 27 an 97.Lot of them youngins git dope from thur mamas who take them old nerve pills so the po lease need to check tha medacine cabnit at home.them old busy bodies go ta church on sundey all doped up on thur pills an they r on that phone mondey acallin tha po lease on me fer makin ma shine.them old hippy crits
It's always sumin', ain't it grandma! LOL!
grandma

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

Really-Really wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always sumin', ain't it grandma! LOL!
you no it sweetpea.
HA HA

Richlands, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

I AM SO GLAD TO HERE THAT THEY FINALLY BUSTED HEATHER BRYANT, JODY DANNER, AND A FEW MORE NAMES NOW ONLY IF THEY WOULD GET MIKE OXENTINE TOO.....
Really-Really

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Judged:

I better get my comment on here before my evil twin does. she never knows when to shut up.

Wait for it....Wait for it....
none of ur business

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

Really-Really wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always totally escaped me why People do this to themselves. If they think they can't handle Life before they start using Meth, they haven't seen anything until they DO start using it. For all intents & purposes, their Life ends at that point!
sounds like u know way too much about METH so who are you to judge people

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

none of ur business wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like u know way too much about METH so who are you to judge people
If you're on the crap, obviously you didn't know enough, or you just want a slow painful death.
I know enough to stay away from it, can you say the same?
none of your business

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

Judged:

Really-Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're on the crap, obviously you didn't know enough, or you just want a slow painful death.
I know enough to stay away from it, can you say the same?
Listen here "Really-Really" i'm not on nothing ,never have been ,never will be...Unlike some people i'm smart enough not to take the risk but you seem to know everything about it...All im saying is somebody you love and care about one day might make the mistake of goin down that road,then are you gonna say they should ROT and dont deserve to walk the face of the earth...oh the heck with this topix crap all it is is people gossiping about sh*t they know nothing about...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

none of your business wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here "Really-Really" i'm not on nothing ,never have been ,never will be...Unlike some people i'm smart enough not to take the risk but you seem to know everything about it...All im saying is somebody you love and care about one day might make the mistake of goin down that road,then are you gonna say they should ROT and dont deserve to walk the face of the earth...oh the heck with this topix crap all it is is people gossiping about sh*t they know nothing about...
I think you don't understand what you read. I said it's a slow , painful way of committing suicide & that's exactly what it is, whether you know it or not! And No, nobody close to me will ever make the mistake of getting involved with that stuff, I can promise you that. Also, it was my job that exposed me to alot of People with that junk oozing out of their pores & making sores on their body. The rest of it was educating myself on the junk, so that I could recognize the symptoms when I saw them, for my own safety!
Now, you want to throw another little tirade, throw it at somebody that doesn't know what they're talking about, because I do! So, would you if you would take off those blinders that you obviously prefer wearing.
betty sue

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2011

DID THAY GET RANDY & JEANNIE DUNN 1433 MC'EVEEN ROAD I NO THAY ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO STOP COOKING ! THE FIRST MISTAKE COOKING WITH JEFF JOHNSON ?
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

i know they got one on slimp branch road on 6 counts..(meth) but somehow failed to find the pot they sell...just up the road is a rapest too..how sick
grandma

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

git them old dope dillers an leave ma shine a lone.i no some in stoney creek and cross tha mountin in doe valley an bit and dunn won't haveta worry bout them thar rattlers.them fellers er makin it rite under yur nose out in tha open.be sides ma shine does a body good.i herd that on t v bout milk but it is true fer ma shine and it is good medicine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min WTSenior 144,723
Sign petitions at Quick Shop and other stores f... 29 min I know him well 11
2014 Election?? 44 min I know him well 7
Billy 2 hr Are ya talkin bout 3
Parkdale 3 hr New old timer 10
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr WTH 9,262
Review: Stouts Plumbing 8 hr you ARE out numbered 14

Search the Mountain City Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Mountain City Jobs

•••