run away

Paducah, KY

#1 Oct 9, 2012
dose any one know her i heard she on drugs so bad her mom gave her baby over to the state of nc.her step mom i know is tina roten potter dont know her dad.
U know

Linville, NC

#2 Oct 10, 2012
All of that is the truth and by the way her baby went through withdraws because her drug use thats white trash for u.
run away

Paducah, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2012
That poor baby i hate that really bad.
confused

Linville, NC

#4 Oct 10, 2012
Yes thats so sad! And to beat it all her mother does drugs too so its no better off with her either.
run away

Paducah, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2012
omg poor baby
confused

Linville, NC

#6 Oct 10, 2012
Thats extremly sad I know have u seen her facebook there is not one pic of her and her baby its all her showin her body and talkin about guys and gettin messed up.
run away

Paducah, KY

#7 Oct 10, 2012
that so sad but that baby better off where it at then but she should b punished for putting that baby through all that nonse
longhorn

Charlotte, NC

#8 Oct 11, 2012
I now a girl with the that name I don't think it is her she is maybe 21 what is this girls middle name the one I am talking about her middle name is Ann I hope its not her
payback

Paducah, KY

#9 Oct 11, 2012
dose she have a brother named adam her dad name is larry her step mom is tina roten potter they live up rainbow
gross

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Oct 31, 2012
yes thats them leaving up rainbow, and yes her baby got taken and she doesnt need emily back shes a sorry mother, all those living up rainbow are nothing but drugies and the have children and use them for drugs and money, how sad is that.
hmmm

Banner Elk, NC

#11 Nov 1, 2012
apparently someone doesnt know the whole story just rumors which is all that goes on in mtn city is lies i have known amanda all her life and she is only a child herself and has had to raise her self so what do u expect. her baby was not born addicted to any drugs she didnt even smoke while she was pregnant and yes the baby was took but it was because she left the baby in her mothers care to go to work and came home and she had gave the baby to ss,she is doing nothing on facebook that the rest of the young girls dont do either and as far as her dad goes he never raised amanda she was with her mother in yadkinville so what does him and tina have to do with anything? get the facts straight befor u go running ur mouth on here is all i can say post ur name who ever u are and see waht kind of lies appear on here about u.
YuppThatsTrash

Shady Valley, TN

#12 Nov 1, 2012
hmmm wrote:
apparently someone doesnt know the whole story just rumors which is all that goes on in mtn city is lies i have known amanda all her life and she is only a child herself and has had to raise her self so what do u expect. her baby was not born addicted to any drugs she didnt even smoke while she was pregnant and yes the baby was took but it was because she left the baby in her mothers care to go to work and came home and she had gave the baby to ss,she is doing nothing on facebook that the rest of the young girls dont do either and as far as her dad goes he never raised amanda she was with her mother in yadkinville so what does him and tina have to do with anything? get the facts straight befor u go running ur mouth on here is all i can say post ur name who ever u are and see waht kind of lies appear on here about u.
Soundz just like trash to me! Hope she gets her tubes tied.Trash is as trash does and she will just do it again and again. And yes, I judge people. And no it doesn't matter if she is "sweet". And puleese don't say "she's a good person and will do anything for anybody". Sounds like she didn't do much for her child. And where's the guy who knocked her up? Does she even know for sure who the father is?
hmmm

Banner Elk, NC

#13 Nov 1, 2012
yes she knows who the father is and u shouldnt judge people by what u hear what are u a saint..the bible says judge not lest ye be judged in the same manner. so keep on judging. i never said she would do anything for anybody or she was sweet either i just said people need to get the facts befor spreading rumors they know nothing about.
wow

Greer, SC

#14 May 3, 2013
Ha these r funn. this is Amanda and its no ones damn buisness what is going on with me and my child.. for one thing my child was born healthy i did not do any drugs while pregnant.. Emily will always be my child ill forever love her. Everyday til i die. U motherfuckn enternet fags need a new day job.. Id love to hear this all in person.. no one. knows what went on and whats goibg on BUT ME. AND ONLY ME.. idgaf what u or any other dumbass that believes this crock of bull..
sad

Lancaster, SC

#15 May 4, 2013
Do you people have nothing better to do than worry about everyone else.worry about your own sorry lives and leave the poor girl alone.jesus
amanda stout

Rock Hill, SC

#16 May 12, 2013
If u really knew me n my family n friends that were there for me. U would know my case was expunged on April 5 2012. I was not charged w my husbands he passed away 2 yrs ago on June 20th. I was charged a yr n half before my husbands heartache. He had a lot of health problems n his Dr cut him off his blood pressure meds n fluid meds n others meds he had been on since he's early 20. If suffered for months n he had a massive heartacke. He was a great daddy to our 3 beautiful children n a great husband to me. So please mind ur own life n deal w ur own life. I don't live in ur home n u don't live in mine. I don't judge or listen to rumors cause u mite realize u met a nice person n didn't even get to know them. That's y I don't listen to gossip n never judge cause that's the man above he's name is GOD.
allie

Travelers Rest, SC

#17 May 26, 2013
Amanda, don't listen to these retarded people. They think they know everything, but they don't know jack shitt.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18 May 31, 2013
amanda stout wrote:
If u really knew me n my family n friends that were there for me. U would know my case was expunged on April 5 2012. I was not charged w my husbands he passed away 2 yrs ago on June 20th. I was charged a yr n half before my husbands heartache. He had a lot of health problems n his Dr cut him off his blood pressure meds n fluid meds n others meds he had been on since he's early 20. If suffered for months n he had a massive heartacke. He was a great daddy to our 3 beautiful children n a great husband to me. So please mind ur own life n deal w ur own life. I don't live in ur home n u don't live in mine. I don't judge or listen to rumors cause u mite realize u met a nice person n didn't even get to know them. That's y I don't listen to gossip n never judge cause that's the man above he's name is GOD.
Amanda Stout’s case of first degree murder was not “expunged”. There is no "statues of limitation" on “first degree murder”. It was declared “Nolla prosequi” meaning: charges can be reinstated at any given time. Anyone having information pertaining this case is urged to forward to the TBI.
not God

Bristol, VA

#19 May 31, 2013
amanda stout wrote:
If u really knew me n my family n friends that were there for me. U would know my case was expunged on April 5 2012. I was not charged w my husbands he passed away 2 yrs ago on June 20th. I was charged a yr n half before my husbands heartache. He had a lot of health problems n his Dr cut him off his blood pressure meds n fluid meds n others meds he had been on since he's early 20. If suffered for months n he had a massive heartacke. He was a great daddy to our 3 beautiful children n a great husband to me. So please mind ur own life n deal w ur own life. I don't live in ur home n u don't live in mine. I don't judge or listen to rumors cause u mite realize u met a nice person n didn't even get to know them. That's y I don't listen to gossip
n never judge cause that's the man above he's name is GOD.
DRs do not "cut off blood pressure meds". They "cut off" drugs that are not necessary for whatever reason. A heartache is quite different from a heart ATTACK. Many,many people suffer heartache every single minute of every day. Hope ALL your FRIENDS are as loyal as you want to think they are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Ron Manuel step down as Minister at God'... (Oct '11) 2 hr WhooHooo 293
Probation Department 12 hr cable guy 4
constable norman miller (Apr '10) 12 hr cable guy 14
Tired of ALL the Mexicans!!! 14 hr doe resident 129
Trunk-or-Treat 18 hr weddedbliss 2
Fatal Accident on 421 Near Shady Valley (Oct '13) Wed Writer 22
Euclid Discoveries (Apr '13) Wed Hill Billy Boy 119

Winter Storm Warning for Johnson County was issued at October 31 at 2:13AM CDT

Mountain City Dating
Find my Match