are there any methadone clinics that accept medical card?

Posted in the Mount Vernon Forum

needing help bad

Perrysburg, OH

#1 May 23, 2010
I am from mount vernon, ohio and would like to know if there are any methadone or suboxone clinics that accept medical card or that are pretty cheap. I am trying to get my life back together and want to get off pain meds, I've tried to quit on my own, but it is so painful. any responses would be greatly aprecciated. thank you.
wow

Portsmouth, OH

#2 May 23, 2010
good luck sweety
Lisa

Delaware, OH

#3 May 23, 2010
you and i both now who you are and will never be more then what you are now DRUG ADDICT take care of your child that should be reason enuff to quit
hmmm

Perrysburg, OH

#4 May 29, 2010
and who do you think I am? how on earth would u know who I was? its so funny about people like you. so quick to judge...
hmmm

Perrysburg, OH

#5 May 29, 2010
and you need to learn how to spell right.
hrmmmm

Portsmouth, OH

#6 May 30, 2010
I bet i do know who u both r
Suggestion

Berea, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2010
Take this from someone who knows personally and is medically trained. You don't kick a drug by going on another drug. There is no easy quick fix. From my experience most people wanting suboxone and methadone have no desire to get sober. If you truly want to get sober then go to NA...get a sponsor...do what they tell you to do. Go to 90 meetings in 90 days. If you want to get sober bad enough you will but it's a spiritual solution not another pill solution. I hope you find the sobriety you are looking for.
Hlping hand

United States

#8 Jan 4, 2011
I needed to know for a home girl im hlping and I know its not the anwser but she needs something tell I can find a goood in paintin program Im an addict to but havmt used in 3 years and shes a good friend. I need to.just get her some hlp for.about 2 weeks then shes going to tenn with some of my fam and I dont want her usein that shit u find on tje.street tell then im open for sjustions
You might be

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 14, 2011
medically trained but until any of you people have EVER delt with addiction before, keep your damn mouth shut. B/C it's so easy for you to judge. Oh and most likely the reason they are looking to go to suboxone or methadon isn't b/c they are wanting to keep a buzz, it's b/c they are wanting to get clean but the withdrawls get too painful. And yes, there are plenty of people out there that have "cold turkey" it but then there is a lot of people who are not that strong and the pain from withdrawl drags them back in. So don't you dare sit there and judge anybody unless you have walked a mile in their shoes. I don't give a DAMN if you are medically trained or not.. B/C most likely all you are is a CNA
ohno

Summersville, WV

#10 Aug 1, 2011
Let me tell you something, someone who is trying to get off pain meds, needs all the support that they can get, because I know that pills is the hardest drug to get off of, and for you to say something about their kids, that pisses me off because I have 3 kids and I'm addicted to pills and I didn't do no drugs at all but when I had my first kid I was in the hospital for 2 mts cause of an infection that they had gave me, and that's how I got addicted to them, I didn't even know that they were addictive, and when I was pregnant with my other two kids, I was on pills, and I went straight to the doctor and asked if pills would hurt the baby, and he told me no that the baby would be all right as long as I didn't take hydros. and I have very healthy smart kids, and I love them so much but you sure as hell can't be coming off pills and take care of them, no matter how much you want to stop doing them. so go dude don't listen to stupid people, and who ever said that needs to go somewhere where she knows a little about whats going on
Suboxone treatment

Newark, OH

#11 Jan 19, 2012
Dr. Newman at Ohio Health Center, broad st, Columbus takes medical card, you could also do a 3 day detox at Talbot Hall in Columbus, they take the medical card. Google suboxone doctors in central Ohio and just start calling them to see if they take a medical card. Good luck in your recovery.
quetta

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 9, 2012
Lisa wrote:
you and i both now who you are and will never be more then what you are now DRUG ADDICT take care of your child that should be reason enuff to quit
its not that damned easy...
Katy

Tampa, FL

#15 Nov 7, 2013
I
Lisa wrote:
Don't judge people till you walked a mile in there shoes. I had always had a hard time understanding addiction myself , never judged, because no ones perfect, but didn't understand until because of a doctor's mess up and a rupture d colon and had to be on 6 pills a day from nothing for 3 years till all the surgeries were over. Then after that u r addicted and once u vomit hurt and shit your brains out when u get up from not having it. Then tell me if u wouldn't do what u can to fix it. To just be normal . Some people are and always will be druggies , the ones that doubt want help that are useless anyway. Just not everyone.
Rita Marler-Bryant

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2014
Can anyone give me any information on a drug treatment center in Ashland, KY.? I am trying to find a place for my grandson. He needs help really bad. He has a state medical card. Any information will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
in serious pain

Newark, OH

#17 Jun 9, 2014
I see all of your post calling everyone a drug addict. Well let me tell you all something . I have had 5 back surgeries 6elbow surgeries Iam getting ready to have a total knee replacement . Then to top it all off I have 2bolts sticking out of my back so I cannot lean back on anything. So when you are running your mouths take a minute to think about who you are truly hurting with your single minded attitudes iam not a drug addict I live in pain every waking moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wasmo macan (Jul '13) Nov 19 hyhy 20
Carrie weikel Nov 15 pantieweter 1
Trista Speer Nov 11 i know all that y... 2
EX FF Snelling Sep '14 just a person around 1
Ex-Snelling Sep '14 just a person around 1
Accident closes U.S. 36; claims life (Feb '10) Jul '14 Cburg 16
Help Jul '14 KoopaTroopa1 2
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Vernon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Vernon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:13PM
Can Browns Survive Without Gipson?
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:49 PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?