Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,184

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
mee

Akron, OH

#14414 Jun 7, 2012
I agree
don kee

Ridott, IL

#14415 Jun 7, 2012
absolutely true
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14416 Jun 7, 2012
News!! Rand Paul endorses Romney!!This should send the Independents of Ron Paul to Romney!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14417 Jun 7, 2012
BTW--you dipsticks that refuse to read--My writing was"she is a doll"and you and WTF changed it.Shame on you,Monk.If this was a contract,you would have a law suit on your hands for changing after it was written.On here you have no one to answer to except,yourself and your God.Liars.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14418 Jun 8, 2012
WHY SOME MOMS SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL

These are actual excuse notes from parents (including original spelling) collected by Nisheeth Parekh, University Texas Medical Branch at Galveston...

My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.

Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.

Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.

Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.

Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.

Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.

Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.

Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.

Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.

Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.

Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.

My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.

Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.

Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.

Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.

Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.

Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.

****You have to be familiar with Galveston to understand these notes. We're glad they're on an island, though, it's just better that way!****
tlc

Manchester, KY

#14419 Jun 8, 2012
no way
wtf

Clay City, KY

#14421 Jun 8, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Either you can`t read or you have a problem interpreting what was written.OR,like WTF,you just can not leave the truth be the truth.Do not change what was originally written.
You don't know the truth.
really

Glasgow, KY

#14422 Jun 8, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
WHY I AM DIVORCED
Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning, so I went downstairs for breakfast, hoping my wife would be pleasant and say,'Happy Birthday!' And possibly have a small present for me.
As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone 'Happy Birthday.'
I thought, "Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids - they will remember."
My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So, when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.
As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said, "Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday!"
It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.
I worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me?"
I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"
We went to lunch, but we didn't go where we normally would go. She chose instead to eat at a quiet bistro with a private table. We had two martinis each and I really enjoyed the meal tremendously.
On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day! We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"
I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"
She said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner."
After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back."
"Ok." I nervously replied.
She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake, followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing 'Happy Birthday.'
And I just sat there, on the couch... naked.
now that is funny
wtf

Clay City, KY

#14424 Jun 8, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
WHY SOME MOMS SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL
These are actual excuse notes from parents (including original spelling) collected by Nisheeth Parekh, University Texas Medical Branch at Galveston...
My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.
Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.
Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.
Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.
Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
Please excuse Burma, she has been sick and under the doctor.
Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got hot last night.
****You have to be familiar with Galveston to understand these notes. We're glad they're on an island, though, it's just better that way!****
Big Stewie will not be in School because he has shit his pants again!
Horace

Indianapolis, IN

#14425 Jun 8, 2012
Agree
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14426 Jun 9, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Big Stewie will not be in School because he has shit his pants again!
When you grow up and get to be an old man(woman) and have no control---remember this and cry you eyes out.You make fun of people and put them down --it will come back to haunt you one day.

Houston, TX

#14427 Jun 9, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text> now that is funny
Thank you, and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have yourself a great day!
lil Steve

Hartford, WI

#14429 Jun 9, 2012
Thanks, dude.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14432 Jun 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
When you grow up and get to be an old man(woman) and have no control---remember this and cry you eyes out.You make fun of people and put them down --it will come back to haunt you one day.
Change your diaper.

Houston, TX

#14434 Jun 10, 2012
lil Steve wrote:
Thanks, dude.
You're quite welcome, and have a great day, my friend!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14435 Jun 10, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite welcome, and have a great day, my friend!
Have another depends Stewie.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14436 Jun 10, 2012
One liner WTF--What is the ruptured duck?
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14437 Jun 10, 2012
whitehair wrote:
One liner WTF--What is the ruptured duck?
You are a ruptured old suck you gd Liar.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14438 Jun 10, 2012
Lack of knowledge--stupidity--are two things,quite different.Which do you wish to continue to be?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14439 Jun 10, 2012
Time for lunch now--Have to do fix for the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melvin barron 1 hr toady 12
Back Porch at Lake Linville 1 hr up set Mom 22
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr ole Joe 7,392
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr John316 155,559
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr butthead 1,073
Steven Coffee - aka. Food Stamp 5 hr NuMbEr CrUnChEr 20
jerry bussell murder (Sep '10) 6 hr somebody 17
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match

Mount Vernon Jobs

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Vernon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Vernon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]