First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Zack Williams

Clarksburg, IN

#21 Nov 7, 2009
Cuz everyone does i hear shes involved wit someone else though..
nunya

London, KY

#22 Nov 8, 2009
zack williams wrote:
amanda kates is his sister.. Does anybody know where i can find her? I hear she's into the freaky deaky shit..
im gonna give u a really good piece of advice dont go there she's a ho!!!!!!!!!! a needle junky ho!!!!!!!! i tell ya how bad she is when jamie wynn died they took up money for the family at the church he was laid out at and she stole it just to get high........
wondering

United States

#23 Nov 9, 2009
nunya wrote:
<quoted text> im gonna give u a really good piece of advice dont go there she's a ho!!!!!!!!!! a needle junky ho!!!!!!!! i tell ya how bad she is when jamie wynn died they took up money for the family at the church he was laid out at and she stole it just to get high........
wow that is just crazy. I had heard the same thing myself but wasnt sure if it was true or not. Shes got kids to doesnt she? i feel so sorry for them
teacup chiwahwas

Corbin, KY

#25 Apr 26, 2010
HEY THERE wrote:
don't care and don't know, he works sometime for david thompson if he's not taking some thing that don't belong to him. if you know what i mean. or destorying people property. i sure the hell wouldn't rent to him!!!!!!!!!!
listen here u fu cking d!ck my dad aint no theif and u needa stop trying to start sh!t by saying sh!t that aint true.people like u should be knocked the fu ck out!!!!
LOL

Somerset, KY

#26 Apr 27, 2010
The whole family is messed up Jeremy is a homo and the rest are junkies. They will all eat shyt and die in hell as far as im concerned.
brianna

Corbin, KY

#28 Apr 28, 2010
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
wow that is just crazy. I had heard the same thing myself but wasnt sure if it was true or not. Shes got kids to doesnt she? i feel so sorry for them
u aint got no reason to worry about those kids there well tooken care of.
listen

Bonnyman, KY

#29 Apr 28, 2010
hes is one nasty frigger and he looks like Michael Jackson Jr. sorry Brianna but ur father is a sicko
aaa

Somerset, KY

#30 Apr 28, 2010
he looks like mj on meth!
brianna

Corbin, KY

#31 Apr 29, 2010
whatever my dad aint on meth and he dont do that and if he did i would no cse i know about everything my parents do.my dad is no sicko i dont know how u see that do you even know him?and my dad looks better than most guys in mt.vernon hes still got teeth and hair dont he?by the way michael jackson is awsome so it dosent bother me if he looks like him but nice try.
aaa

London, KY

#32 Apr 29, 2010
ur dad is on meth still i know this 4 a fact u stupid little girl michael jackson did little boys so i guess ur dad does 2! AWESOME huh? you think he looks good? ur nasty just like ur mommy tebetha that poor girl sucks every d!ck in town 4 drugs so f*ck you brianna ur parents are scum!
pathetic

Peapack, NJ

#33 Apr 29, 2010
to those of you talking down to that little girl....i hope u feel big and bad considering she`s only a child. you should never tell someone how bad their parents are because no matter how bad they are....you take up for them instinctively. those are her parents and she loves them...the kind of love that is just born inside of u and very few things will ever take that away. she can not help what they are. so why talk trash about them to her? its only pure instinct that she defends them. dont talk to a little girl like this. more than likely they`ve hurt her enough by not being around...so u dont have to tell her anything. we can only hope that with the life she`s seen she will want more in life than what her parents could provide. and brianna just know....these ppl will talk bad no matter what u say. they will find a way to turn it around. be a strong little girl and ignore it. u know how u feel about ur parents and thats all that ever matters ;0)
brianna shes a skank

London, KY

#34 Apr 29, 2010
banna shes a skank f!ck her! f!ck her meth head parents! and f!ck you! for trying to defend them! what you f!cking jason or tebetha?
Anonymous

Monticello, KY

#36 May 8, 2010
now people i said he looks like michael jackson i wouldnt go as far as talking about their child thats pathetic of yall to even bring a kid into her parents situations i dont care if ur briannas age or not dont be talkin about her shes sweet, honest, and she does care about the people in her life dont judge someone because of others mistakes
brianna

Brownsville, TN

#37 Jun 12, 2010
thanx jeremy
jeremy s

Manchester, KY

#38 Jun 16, 2010
your welcome brianna some people are inconsiderate just look over them and keep on takin up for ur father unconditional love is what matters in life not what ur parents choices are

“Seek and ye shall find”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 Aug 4, 2012
teacup chiwahwas wrote:
<quoted text>
listen here u fu cking d!ck my dad aint no theif and u needa stop trying to start sh!t by saying sh!t that aint true.people like u should be knocked the fu ck out!!!!
if he is no thief then why has he been locked up for it 30 + times it is all on the jailtracker site all of the kates have been arrested 20 to 30 times each for drugs and thieving
I care

Indianapolis, IN

#40 Aug 7, 2012
Hey baby girl, U just keep your head up and keep that good heart u have.. Like they say, these people dont have a clue what they r talking about.. U are better than them. You may have had parents that didnt do what they should have, but we all make mistakes and only answer to one person, GOD.... And you were raised well, and by the best... I love you sweetie..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,331
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Mitch is a hero 7,068
Kim alcorn 20 min Aunt LooLer 9
gary parker 34 min Obvious 48
Mayor 36 min Obvious 19
what's going on at pine hill holiness church 3 hr Obvious 27
Back Porch at Lake Linville 3 hr Obvious 14
Mount Vernon Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Mount Vernon Jobs

Mount Vernon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Vernon News, Events & Info