check it out

Somerset, KY

#21 Jan 27, 2009
I do. I just get such a kick out of it. It's what I live for. Please.....what the crap does our county do for us that I should do my county some big favor. Get a life...
ann wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you enjoy sending people and local money out of town! We need to keep our money in our own county!
ann

London, KY

#22 Jan 28, 2009
check it out wrote:
I do. I just get such a kick out of it. It's what I live for. Please.....what the crap does our county do for us that I should do my county some big favor. Get a life...
<quoted text>
Well, if it's what you live for, then get a life in Richmond, move there! if you don't care about our county!
check it out

Somerset, KY

#23 Jan 28, 2009
HEY EVERYONE, IF YOU WANT UR TAXES DONE CHEAP AND DONE RIGHT GO TO DILLONS TAX SERVICE IN RICHMOND KY! THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD! I'VE USED SEVERAL IN MT. VERNON AND DILLONS IS CHEAPER AND BETTER AND THEY WILL EVEN GO BACK AND DO YOUR LAST YEARS TAXES AND THEY CAN GET YOU MORE MONEY BACK FROM SOMEONE ELSES MISTAKES, THAN THEY WON'T CHARGE YOU. HOW GREAT IS THAT! WONDER IF ANYONE IN MT. VERNON WOULD DO THAT?
MAN I LOVE LOVE LOVE RICHMOND. WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH FOR ME TO LIVE THERE!
myopinion

Bearden, AR

#24 Jan 29, 2009
virgina mckinney on freedom school road is really good i think we have went to her in the past 3or4 years,she does a very good job and she doesnt charge hardly anything at all to do them unless she has went up on it this year.it is usually 25or30 dollars all she charges,but we really do like her.
Anthropologist

Atlanta, GA

#25 Jan 29, 2009
WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH FOR ME TO LIVE THERE!
How much?
Bea

Somerset, KY

#26 Jan 29, 2009
check it out wrote:
HEY EVERYONE, IF YOU WANT UR TAXES DONE CHEAP AND DONE RIGHT GO TO DILLONS TAX SERVICE IN RICHMOND KY! THEY ARE SOOOO GOOD! I'VE USED SEVERAL IN MT. VERNON AND DILLONS IS CHEAPER AND BETTER AND THEY WILL EVEN GO BACK AND DO YOUR LAST YEARS TAXES AND THEY CAN GET YOU MORE MONEY BACK FROM SOMEONE ELSES MISTAKES, THAN THEY WON'T CHARGE YOU. HOW GREAT IS THAT! WONDER IF ANYONE IN MT. VERNON WOULD DO THAT?
MAN I LOVE LOVE LOVE RICHMOND. WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH FOR ME TO LIVE THERE!
Our family goes to CMI/Burdette Tax in Mt. Vernon, Gail and her staff has corrected other preparers' mistakes from previous years for as long as I can remember.
Everytime we're in there getting our taxes done, someone comes in with that very problem.
We think Burdette's the BEST! Other's must think the same. Yesterday, while we were picking up our papers and LARGE refund check, we saw a man from London, a couple from Berea, a lady from Crab Orchard and a couple from Anderson County (they said they had been coming to Burdette's for the past 15 years)now that's alot of miles to travel to get your taxes prepared! What say YOU.
check it out

Somerset, KY

#27 Jan 29, 2009
i went to burdettes for years and at most my husband and i ever got back on our return was $2500. And we have 3 kids. Someone recommended dillons tax service in richmond to us and we get back no less than $6000 every year, and have for the past 6 years. ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD......here' s the really good part, you don't have to have an appt. anddddddddddddddddddddd you go in and have them done and walk out. you don't have to drop them off and wait on them for a month. you know exactly what they are doing and you are right there with them every step of the way. and they are christians.
check this out

Somerset, KY

#28 Jan 29, 2009
cio, you better pray that you don't get audited, like my friend that was going to your favorite tax service. After going there for 3 yrs., got big refund checks, then gets audited last year and had to pay half of the 3 year refunds back to the IRS. Some tax services will do anything to get you to come back until you get audited. My friend had to borrow the money at his bank to pay back the IRS and says he won't be going back to Richmond.
Amazed

Nancy, KY

#29 Feb 9, 2009
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>You can e-file for free online with taxact.com
Hey, ha ha is right! You can fill out your federal taxes on line with taxact for free, You can also do the state on line for free on Revenue Cabinet website. Just answer the questions and you'll be done in about 20 minutes. Unless your taxes are very complicated no point in paying someone to do them.
when

Jefferson, GA

#30 Feb 9, 2009
trust me wrote:
you should go to Dillon's Tax Service in Richmond. We get back more by going to them than anyone we've ever been to. They are really good and I have referred manyyyyyy people to them and they are very satisfied. 6231040
I've heard the same thing from several different people. That is who will be doing mine this year.
ur an idiot

Greenbrier, AR

#31 Feb 10, 2009
anyone can get audited, it doesn't matter who does ur taxes. they do ur taxes based on the info YOU give them, and if your friend got audited and had to pay back a bunch of money, than they can't blame it on dillons, they just use numbers they are given. u are such an idiot, anyone knows that.

My friend just went there a few days ago and her refund is almost 6000.00 if that tells u anything. why get back 2000 when u can get back that much, they just know what they are doing.
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, ha ha is right! You can fill out your federal taxes on line with taxact for free, You can also do the state on line for free on Revenue Cabinet website. Just answer the questions and you'll be done in about 20 minutes. Unless your taxes are very complicated no point in paying someone to do them.
yourright

London, KY

#32 Feb 11, 2009
ur an idiot wrote:
anyone can get audited, it doesn't matter who does ur taxes. they do ur taxes based on the info YOU give them, and if your friend got audited and had to pay back a bunch of money, than they can't blame it on dillons, they just use numbers they are given. u are such an idiot, anyone knows that.
My friend just went there a few days ago and her refund is almost 6000.00 if that tells u anything. why get back 2000 when u can get back that much, they just know what they are doing.
<quoted text>
you are so right everyone knows that any place you go they go by what you turn in, the people who does the taxes they go by what you turn in if a person has to make a big back pay or something then it was because they turned in the wrong figures or maybe cheated a little bit.

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#33 Apr 14, 2009
go to jackson hewitt and ask for drew. he knows his stuff and cut you a great discount.

London, KY

#34 Jan 6, 2011
I file my taxes at Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. They are located on Richmond St. in Mt. Vernon and in Walmart because they are partners with them. Their fees start out at just $38 and they are the only company to have a Refund Anticipation Loan this year; get your $ in 24-48hrs or in 8-15 days. They have coupons everywhere possible. They also offer to do your return for $50 less than you paid anyone else last year; wow, what a deal!
early bird

Sheridan, AR

#35 Jan 6, 2011
go to V. mckinney on freedom school rd. man!!! if ther is money out there for you she will find it! she is a certified tax preparer too. SHE'LL GET YOU A CRAP-LOAD OF MONEY DUDE!!!!
leo

London, KY

#36 Jan 6, 2011
Filing tax is easy with the computer programs like TaxAct. You can only get a refund for what you've got coming and the tax programs will find it.
Old Possum

Nancy, KY

#37 Jan 6, 2011
Karen King only way to go.

London, KY

#38 Jan 8, 2011
early bird wrote:
go to V. mckinney on freedom school rd. man!!! if ther is money out there for you she will find it! she is a certified tax preparer too. SHE'LL GET YOU A CRAP-LOAD OF MONEY DUDE!!!!
There are many certified tax prepares out there; you just have to find the one you like and trust!

London, KY

#39 Jan 8, 2011
I found out that if your wanting a next day loan you have to go to Jackson Hewitt becasue they are the only company in the country providing them up to $1500!
George is ignorant

Nashville, TN

#40 Apr 19, 2011
"Who wants to know anything about Davis, when his office is in Berea and on his web site he says he is from the Berea area, but he really lives in Mt. Vernon. Looks like he doesn't want anyone know he's from our town. we called his office,
asking a few questions and found out he's much higher than burdette and king."
To George: I know Steve Davis. He owned a reputable tax service in Berea for many years then moved to Mount Vernon because he decided the education was better in Mount Vernon than in Berea. He has 5 kids. Obviously he has pride in this town and doesn't want to hide that. He has a berea office and lived in berea for 20 years before he moved to Mt.Vernon. Before you jump to conclusions like an ignorant prick, why don't you figure out what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Vernon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Anonymous 131,479
Anyone missing a dog 5 hr Mee 3
Erica Howard Oaks 6 hr righ 5
red head 6 hr curious 1
gary parker 12 hr weedwhacker 247
Most attractive 16 hr Eye candy conisseur 1
working for the law Thu MUD 22
Mount Vernon Dating
Find my Match

Mount Vernon People Search