First Prev
of 3
Next Last
beware

AOL

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Watch out Mt.Sterling...shes back ! cant believe she is out ! she should have rotted in jail!!!!
hmm

Mount Sterling, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2009
what was she in jail for?
uhavenoclue

Blanchester, OH

#3 Aug 27, 2009
who's she with now??? She was in jail for shoplifting and various drug charges, should've been for murder from what I understand.
doing good

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2009
DeElla is doing really well. She completed a 6 month drug rehab program, and she is regaining custody of her kids back.
You all need to get your facts straight before you get on here dogging people. DeElla is a very sweet person. She was not in jail for shoplifting or drugs. She was in jail for probation violation. She has no drug charge nor shoplifting charges. Get the facts straight before you talk about people. DeElla is a really good friend of mine. No she shouldn't be in jail for murder. Matt died of an overdose. When you do drugs you die. Everyone wants to blame someone when someone dies. DeElla loved Matt and I know that for a fact. She kept going back to him over and over even though he treated her like sh*t.
Someone who knows

Cleveland, GA

#5 Aug 31, 2009
First of all you f*ckers need to learn how to spell someone's name right if your gonna get online and talk about them! You people don't know sh*t about DeElla! I was in jail with her and she is a great person, the world would be a better place if more people were like her. You guys are just haters because DeElla is doing great, she is geting her life together and you are just jealous that you can't be like her. She has been though enough. So why don't you stupid b*tches get a life and do something constructive with your time,if not and you insist on talking about her at least be brave enough to put your name on the commet you post about her, if not shut the f*ck up and leave her alone.....
Someone who knows

Cleveland, GA

#6 Aug 31, 2009
beware wrote:
Watch out Mt.Sterling...shes back ! cant believe she is out ! she should have rotted in jail!!!!
Beware of what that she can take your man anytime that she wants, you write like she's the big bad wolf or something> Get a life!!!LOSER
Lancaster

Mount Sterling, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2009
uhavenoclue wrote:
who's she with now??? She was in jail for shoplifting and various drug charges, should've been for murder from what I understand.
She is a murderer; and as low as a snake on the ground - rehab or not. EVIL - can't fix that at rehab.
nasty

AOL

#8 Sep 2, 2009
doing good wrote:
DeElla is doing really well. She completed a 6 month drug rehab program, and she is regaining custody of her kids back.
You all need to get your facts straight before you get on here dogging people. DeElla is a very sweet person. She was not in jail for shoplifting or drugs. She was in jail for probation violation. She has no drug charge nor shoplifting charges. Get the facts straight before you talk about people. DeElla is a really good friend of mine. No she shouldn't be in jail for murder. Matt died of an overdose. When you do drugs you die. Everyone wants to blame someone when someone dies. DeElla loved Matt and I know that for a fact. She kept going back to him over and over even though he treated her like sh*t.
Really a good person!She really loved matt which one,the one she called as her husband lay dying.The nasty @itch made a sex tape when matt (the one she loved so much)was in jail.Sha is a nasty ,drug whore who is lazy.I hope they keep those kids AWAY from her.I've known the stupid C%nt since she was fifteen,She was and always has been a user.If you think she is your friend,your as dumb as she looks.
U must not know

Blanchester, OH

#9 Sep 3, 2009
doing good wrote:
DeElla is doing really well. She completed a 6 month drug rehab program, and she is regaining custody of her kids back.
You all need to get your facts straight before you get on here dogging people. DeElla is a very sweet person. She was not in jail for shoplifting or drugs. She was in jail for probation violation. She has no drug charge nor shoplifting charges. Get the facts straight before you talk about people. DeElla is a really good friend of mine. No she shouldn't be in jail for murder. Matt died of an overdose. When you do drugs you die. Everyone wants to blame someone when someone dies. DeElla loved Matt and I know that for a fact. She kept going back to him over and over even though he treated her like sh*t.
She can't even try to get her kids back for another year.
Rebecca

Cleveland, GA

#11 Sep 3, 2009
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>Really a good person!She really loved matt which one,the one she called as her husband lay dying.The nasty @itch made a sex tape when matt (the one she loved so much)was in jail.Sha is a nasty ,drug whore who is lazy.I hope they keep those kids AWAY from her.I've known the stupid C%nt since she was fifteen,She was and always has been a user.If you think she is your friend,your as dumb as she looks.
I don't know who you stupid F*CKS are but I know for a fact that she loved Matt Chandler with all of her heart, people grow and change they grew apart and Matt treated DeElla like sh*t; not to speak ill of Matt but it's the truth. I went to school with DeElla and have known her almost my whole life, she is a great person and has a heart of gold. You people obviously do not know her or you wouldn't be on here talking sh*t about her. Yeah DeElla and Matt did get on drugs pretty bad but DeElla has straightened her life out I know this for a fact cause I was with her every step of the way. Her main focus is getting her children back and starting a new life. I wish that you losers would find something better to do with your time besides talking trash about something you have no clue about. Leave her alone she has been through enough and doesn;t deserve to have a bunch of fuc*ed up , red neck, inbread low lifes talking about her.
Champ

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2009
Lancaster wrote:
<quoted text>She is a murderer; and as low as a snake on the ground - rehab or not. EVIL - can't fix that at rehab.
Matt died because he couldnt stay sober and face reality, doing drugs is not smart but mixing them is just plain dumb...
nasty

AOL

#13 Sep 4, 2009
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know who you stupid F*CKS are but I know for a fact that she loved Matt Chandler with all of her heart, people grow and change they grew apart and Matt treated DeElla like sh*t; not to speak ill of Matt but it's the truth. I went to school with DeElla and have known her almost my whole life, she is a great person and has a heart of gold. You people obviously do not know her or you wouldn't be on here talking sh*t about her. Yeah DeElla and Matt did get on drugs pretty bad but DeElla has straightened her life out I know this for a fact cause I was with her every step of the way. Her main focus is getting her children back and starting a new life. I wish that you losers would find something better to do with your time besides talking trash about something you have no clue about. Leave her alone she has been through enough and doesn;t deserve to have a bunch of fuc*ed up , red neck, inbread low lifes talking about her.
Ya know #itch you better be real F#cking glad I have changed my life otherwise I would beat you until you were unreconizable and trust me honey I would have no problem whatso ever doing it.I hung around the chandler house a lot about 9 yrs ago.DeElla was a lazy %itch then,all she did was sit in the bedroom and eat cheeseburgers.When has she had a job,oh I know gasoline alley oops,she stole from them.let me see i can't think of anymore.Oh and you never did comment on her phone records,you know the one that shows she called matt bolen before she called 911 and oh what your thoughts on the sex tape she made with hootie.YOU BETTER BE REAL CAREFUL WHO YOUR CUSSIN ON HERE.There is nothing wrong with taking up for someone,but you can respectful.I wonder if I can call rob.jim scott or emily and they can tell which one of the skanks friends is named rebecca.
losers

United States

#14 Sep 4, 2009
nasty- that's probably exactly what u r! talkin shit about someone else is the only thing that makes you feel better about yourself! don't hate on DeElla because shee's prettier than u! u r probaly mad cause ur man would leave ur "nasty" ass for her any day of the week!
Shamrock

Mount Sterling, KY

#15 Sep 4, 2009
nasty wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know #itch you better be real F#cking glad I have changed my life otherwise I would beat you until you were unreconizable and trust me honey I would have no problem whatso ever doing it.I hung around the chandler house a lot about 9 yrs ago.DeElla was a lazy %itch then,all she did was sit in the bedroom and eat cheeseburgers.When has she had a job,oh I know gasoline alley oops,she stole from them.let me see i can't think of anymore.Oh and you never did comment on her phone records,you know the one that shows she called matt bolen before she called 911 and oh what your thoughts on the sex tape she made with hootie.YOU BETTER BE REAL CAREFUL WHO YOUR CUSSIN ON HERE.There is nothing wrong with taking up for someone,but you can respectful.I wonder if I can call rob.jim scott or emily and they can tell which one of the skanks friends is named rebecca.
You dumbazz, who cares if she ate cheese burgers or made a sex tape with hootie or called matt bolen that has nothing to do with matt od'ing because he couldnt cope with life and stay sober... Dont blame her for his mistakes, sure its sad, but he did it to himself...
ehodges

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Sep 4, 2009
Rebecca wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know who you stupid F*CKS are but I know for a fact that she loved Matt Chandler with all of her heart, people grow and change they grew apart and Matt treated DeElla like sh*t; not to speak ill of Matt but it's the truth. I went to school with DeElla and have known her almost my whole life, she is a great person and has a heart of gold. You people obviously do not know her or you wouldn't be on here talking sh*t about her. Yeah DeElla and Matt did get on drugs pretty bad but DeElla has straightened her life out I know this for a fact cause I was with her every step of the way. Her main focus is getting her children back and starting a new life. I wish that you losers would find something better to do with your time besides talking trash about something you have no clue about. Leave her alone she has been through enough and doesn;t deserve to have a bunch of fuc*ed up , red neck, inbread low lifes talking about her.
Listen, I was at Matt's funeral, I overheard her talking to someone, about the insurance money she thought she was gonna get - i heard it, no lie. She is twisted.
Rebecca

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Sep 4, 2009
DeElla is a good person with a great heart she would take the shirt off her back amd give it to you if you needed it. I am so sick of all this stupid stuff ppl are writing on here about her, souldn't help it because Matt died. there have been many nighst taht I have lais besded her in the bed and played with her hair while she laid there and cried herself to sleep....If only,or maybe it would have, if only I had of gotton up and checked on him. So when you ppl get on here and say things like that she should be in jail for murder, it breaks my heart. I know that she made mistakes while Matt Chandler was alive but she loved him and still does. I wish that you ppl could find someone else to talk about. It's not like there is a shortage of ppl to talk about in that f*cked up lil town. She is trying so hard to get her kids back and live qa half way normial life. People should be praised her for that, not drag here name through the mud.....
Chandler

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Sep 5, 2009
Shamrock wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbazz, who cares if she ate cheese burgers or made a sex tape with hootie or called matt bolen that has nothing to do with matt od'ing because he couldnt cope with life and stay sober... Dont blame her for his mistakes, sure its sad, but he did it to himself...
Funny how the autopsy showed no leathal doses of any drug or combination until the chandlers got a tip to check for GHB because someone let them know DeElla Was DOSING him to sleep with other men (Matt Bolen)while he was passed out. She's scum, always has been, always will be. From what I hear, she's already up to her old tricks.
Shamrock

Mount Sterling, KY

#21 Sep 5, 2009
Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the autopsy showed no leathal doses of any drug or combination until the chandlers got a tip to check for GHB because someone let them know DeElla Was DOSING him to sleep with other men (Matt Bolen)while he was passed out. She's scum, always has been, always will be. From what I hear, she's already up to her old tricks.
A combination of Methadone and xanax is what did him in.. If you were his friend then you should have got him help.. Your as much at fault as DeElla..
stop the BS

AOL

#22 Sep 6, 2009
Look here from what i read this thread started on Deela , not Matt so stop trashing him u r a real a** for talking about the deceased and i thank u very much I seen the autopsy report & he didnt have enough Xanax in his syste to kill him it said it was alcohol and methadone and i dont believe that will kill u so stop dogging Matt on here he was a great person despite his problems he didnt deserve that scumbag w****!!!
Nancy

Mount Sterling, KY

#23 Sep 6, 2009
Let Matt Rest in peace. The family has been through so much already, they don't need this. Let Matt rest his soul. He has children that don't need to read this about their father...Blake is old enough to navigate the internet well. For the kids sake...let their daddy rest in heaven. As for DeElla, the rehab is one thing, proving yourself is another. Just like they told you in rehab, that's only 10%, the real test is how you do in the real world. You have the other 90% to go, and its a long road, but look at Jess if you ever have doubts. She's doing great and has it all, her child, her career, her family, her running, and her life. You have great kids, their worth it. But the world is waiting on that 90%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Nutz 153,157
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26,266
Becki Brewer 1 hr One with morals 2
Does anyone know a black guy goes by "M" or "E"... 1 hr username 4
My Female Friend Is Seeking A Male Companion Fo... 2 hr still looking for... 8
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 hr yeah man 4,579
darla smith (Jul '11) 5 hr Evelyn 21
Josh Powell of Montgomery County Schools has hi... 15 hr Pass the Salt 60
•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mount Sterling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Sterling
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••