First Prev
of 2
Next Last
muslim hater

El Segundo, CA

#1 Nov 20, 2011
Hey looks bad for nestle... I heard they were shutting the doors after the long holiday break! Does anyone know whats the word???

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2011
muslim hater wrote:
Hey looks bad for nestle... I heard they were shutting the doors after the long holiday break! Does anyone know whats the word???
i,d say your hearing sh!t.thats not true dont beleive nothing you hear and only half of what you see.
miss

Campton, KY

#3 Nov 20, 2011
are they hiring on 3 for the cleaning...
girlfriends

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2011
Well its like this, we don't really no what's goin on we haven't even met our new plant manager yet and he's been there for a while, so nothin wo5433uld suprise me I'm sure u wil5433l no if its shuttin the doors before anyone who works there!!!!!!
wow

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2011
They cut hours and only working their employees 6 days between now and Jan 3rd! I know this from someone who works there. And they cant even get unemployment but 1 week because they bring them in to work 1 or 2 days to knock them out of that.

Since: Dec 09

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#6 Nov 21, 2011
Same old story, they have shown for years that they just use and abuse employees, its a meat factory in a lot of ways.
employee

Washington, DC

#7 Nov 21, 2011
wow wrote:
They cut hours and only working their employees 6 days between now and Jan 3rd! I know this from someone who works there. And they cant even get unemployment but 1 week because they bring them in to work 1 or 2 days to knock them out of that.
That's not completely true. We will be working 3 days a week, some will work 4 days 10-12 hours a day. We are also getting holiday pay + unemployment.
what the what

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Nov 21, 2011
Well a frown of mines wife works there she says the same thing they have cut there hrs bad but as far as unemployment goes as long as u don't work three days out of a week you can draw it been there had to do that
Willie

Morehead, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2011
with ppl like u all on here why wuldent they kawl it quits thayve highered evry I-DOT n muntgummy kowntie and surownding to wurk at a pie faktry and dun gon thru em all so thay half sumthin 2 wurk dere an stihl kant git enything dun what a bunf uv edeeuts u gize r i luv wurkin thare u awl r jus gellos caz u aint ntelligent lick wee r an da wist goz an goz and goz n fwunt awfice 2 halv u cen whew thayv gawt een dere
understudy

Mount Sterling, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2011
Good God. I don't think a spelling book publisher should be looking for job applicants on this discussion board.

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#11 Dec 6, 2011
was over at the unemployment office Monday. Lots of people from Nestle there, said some of them got the call Monday morning they would not be working. Said also they did not know if they were going back to work until January 2012?

Did they lay off the whole 1200 or just some of them I wounder? Lot of mad Nestle employees I see over there at the unemployment office 30+ people just in the short time I was in the office.

I wounder if they are going to get a Christmas ham this year? Did they cut that out for this year, did they make to much profit?
haaaaa

United States

#12 Dec 6, 2011
deray wrote:
was over at the unemployment office Monday. Lots of people from Nestle there, said some of them got the call Monday morning they would not be working. Said also they did not know if they were going back to work until January 2012?

Did they lay off the whole 1200 or just some of them I wounder? Lot of mad Nestle employees I see over there at the unemployment office 30+ people just in the short time I was in the office.

I wounder if they are going to get a Christmas ham this year? Did they cut that out for this year, did they make to much profit?
Yes we got to draw unemployment for the remainder of thanksgiving week plus we got 2 paid holidays that week. We knew over a week ago that no one was working on monday. That still leaves 5 days of 10-12 hr shifts to work this week and still more weeks to come just like every year. We get 2 weeks off for Christmas. Yes we will be drawing some unemployment during this time too. We also still got our Kroger card for thanksgiving so I'm assuming we will still get our Christmas ham! Lmao

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#13 Dec 6, 2011
Just going by what some were saying over at the UI office. Said they were laid off with out a come back date, some were mad as could be. Some said they did not get the call until Monday morning. How much was the Kroger card?
haaaaa

United States

#14 Dec 6, 2011
deray wrote:
Just going by what some were saying over at the UI office. Said they were laid off with out a come back date, some were mad as could be. Some said they did not get the call until Monday morning. How much was the Kroger card?
The only ppl that might be laid of are some temporaries. That was a rumor that was going around work that we were gonna be off for the whole month of December and couldn't return until then, some even said feb but I know for a fact that it's all just rumors. I don't know how they didn't know until Monday because we had schedules handed to us over a week before telling us what days we were gonna be off. Some people get all worked up over nothing and make everything sound way more dramatic than what it really is. Our Kroger cards were for $15.00.
miss

West Liberty, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2011
Is Ben still supervisor on line 4 first shift?

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#16 Dec 6, 2011
haaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
The only ppl that might be laid of are some temporaries. That was a rumor that was going around work that we were gonna be off for the whole month of December and couldn't return until then, some even said feb but I know for a fact that it's all just rumors. I don't know how they didn't know until Monday because we had schedules handed to us over a week before telling us what days we were gonna be off. Some people get all worked up over nothing and make everything sound way more dramatic than what it really is. Our Kroger cards were for $15.00.
Well I know these people and they have worked for Nestle for several years, they may have been pulling my leg.
well

Morehead, KY

#17 Dec 7, 2011
to deray::::Maybe you r just trying to milk info that truly is none of your buisness what-so-ever. go fina a hobby, besides being nosy...thanks..nestle crew
need answers

United States

#18 Dec 7, 2011
Willie wrote:
with ppl like u all on here why wuldent they kawl it quits thayve highered evry I-DOT n muntgummy kowntie and surownding to wurk at a pie faktry and dun gon thru em all so thay half sumthin 2 wurk dere an stihl kant git enything dun what a bunf uv edeeuts u gize r i luv wurkin thare u awl r jus gellos caz u aint ntelligent lick wee r an da wist goz an goz and goz n fwunt awfice 2 halv u cen whew thayv gawt een dere
you must be one of the idiots they have hired and fired! Where in the hell did you learn to talk and spell?!
ky is full of hicks

United States

#19 Dec 8, 2011
With hicks like you working there no wonder its going out

Falls of Rough, Kentucky

#20 Dec 8, 2011
well wrote:
to deray::::Maybe you r just trying to milk info that truly is none of your buisness what-so-ever. go fina a hobby, besides being nosy...thanks..nestle crew
Its everybody's business if you don't like it don't read it is all I can tell ya. Nestle crew, ha ha Nestle never had a crew, they just have meat on two legs and you will find that out soon enough. Ha Ha nestle crew so funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many women have had their husband or boyfri... (Dec '10) 21 min Mike 33
Cockfighting Richard Henderson is unfit to serv... 2 hr Darlin 26
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Quantummist 131,467
Chaiten Tomlin (Dec '13) 4 hr Do right 113
what happened to applebees 4 hr foodluver 1
What is the baddest motor scooter? 4 hr first superbike 36
School Board Race 5 hr Skeletons 55
Mount Sterling Dating
Find my Match

Mount Sterling Jobs

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Sterling News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Sterling

Personal Finance