Wish I had known

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2010
I just found out that Paul Anderson is gay! He left school a couple weeks ago and now I find out he is gay! I mean damn it man. I always had the hots for him and now that I dont know how to contact him I find this out. Does anyone know how to contact him? I would love to get to know him better, now that I know this!
Wish I had known

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2010
oh, he might be known as Travis to. I think that is his middle name or something.
yep i no

United States

#3 Sep 6, 2010
yes i new he was cause i dated him for about a week and he wouldnt even call me says he was on a fishing trip, let alone kiss me ....
Paul Anderson

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2010
So what, what does it matter if I'm gay or not. It's my choice, and my life. To hell with you all.
Wish I had known

United States

#5 Sep 6, 2010
Man, Im glad you are. Leave me your email addy. Would love to talk to you and hook up. We were friends at school. Well sort of friends. I never knew. I am gay myself.
myopinion

Lexington, KY

#6 Sep 6, 2010
your all sick fa**its
Question

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2010
Is this Travis guy a top or bottom or both? HAHA! I love me some of both! Im probably to old for him. Im 35.
Question of my own

United States

#8 Sep 6, 2010
Swallow or spits?
HAHA

United States

#10 Sep 7, 2010
This Paul guy was at a party a couple years back. He got drunk and was out of it man. 4 of us guys had him and he still dont know it. Man what fun. He jacked me off while getting in the a** by another friend of ours.
Leroy

Mount Sterling, KY

#11 Sep 7, 2010
HAHA wrote:
This Paul guy was at a party a couple years back. He got drunk and was out of it man. 4 of us guys had him and he still dont know it. Man what fun. He jacked me off while getting in the a** by another friend of ours.
Sounds like the same thing we did to your Mother!
leroys crazy

Morehead, KY

#12 Sep 7, 2010
Leroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like the same thing we did to your Mother!
lmao
Beth

Lawrenceburg, KY

#13 Sep 7, 2010
your sick wrote:
ppl who have a problem with gays are stupid and mean its their life hell back off and let them live it!!!! its not you
Stop this game NOW!! It's not funny. We dont have gay men here. Stop pretending to be gay. Stop it . Why would you men want to be gay any way. We ky girls are irresistable. We know how to make you men feel good!
myopinion

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2010
They are gay and it makes me sick... They need there own island... Thats so sick oh my god.....

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16 Sep 9, 2010
Beth wrote:
<quoted text> Stop this game NOW!! It's not funny. We dont have gay men here. Stop pretending to be gay. Stop it . Why would you men want to be gay any way. We ky girls are irresistable. We know how to make you men feel good!
evidently not

“unapologetically liberal”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17 Sep 9, 2010
myopinion wrote:
They are gay and it makes me sick... They need there own island... Thats so sick oh my god.....
too bad cause gay folks are everywhere even in your family somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
circle k 32 min soap box 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 131,871
Laura chick at lees?? 3 hr Ratchet 1
Steven Davis (Jul '09) 3 hr Wow 9
Cops on Tenney 3 hr Wow 61
Steven Davis (Sep '13) 4 hr Cheater 9
lees famous recipe (Apr '09) 4 hr Rached 31
mchs 12 hr Oops 31
Mount Sterling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mount Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Sterling News, Events & Info