First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Woo Hoo

Ewing, KY

#1 Nov 3, 2010
So glad the people of Mount Olivet made the right decision and assured the right person will remain our Mayor! The message was loud and clear...WE WANT CHANGE! Woo Hoo!!!!!
I agree

Morehead, KY

#2 Nov 3, 2010
Couldn't agree with you more. I think Linda will do an excellent job. She has the cities best interests at heart. She is an amazing woman. Good luck to you Linda, and the city council. Make us proud.
curious

Bellevue, WA

#3 Nov 3, 2010
couldn't get a paper today they where sold out all over town. who else won?
uh huh

Watseka, IL

#4 Nov 3, 2010
she used to like to start trouble then sit back and act all innacent.let's hope she's grown up know and can put those childish things a way and do her job. I am sure the city councal members wont fall for her shenanigans like people did in the past.
Best of luck to her.
I like Linda, just don't like some of the things she does
i dont believe it

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2010
was the election rigged or somethin i just can't believe that linda beat roselee king how did that happen?
abc 1x4

Hiawassee, GA

#6 Nov 4, 2010
i dont believe it wrote:
was the election rigged or somethin i just can't believe that linda beat roselee king how did that happen?
Four more votes
Abcya

United States

#7 Nov 5, 2010
i dont like linda reed i think we should atleast have a mayor that can walk to her car or is not wedged in her ten by ten trailer she is not active in our comunity she cant even get out of her trailer and needs a shoehorn and a pitcrew to get in her car 4 christ sakes first hand seen this lmao
disagree

Morehead, KY

#8 Nov 5, 2010
Abcya wrote:
i dont like linda reed i think we should atleast have a mayor that can walk to her car or is not wedged in her ten by ten trailer she is not active in our comunity she cant even get out of her trailer and needs a shoehorn and a pitcrew to get in her car 4 christ sakes first hand seen this lmao
Now this was a really nice thing to say about someone. I am sorry you feel the personal appearance of someone should be so important. I bet you are a really slim nice looking person.??? If so, why did you not run for mayor. Oh and the salary is so wonderful, I am sure the candidates are going to get rich and this is the main reason they run for office. Personally I think most people that probably do qualify don't run for the simple reason, they get bashed over everything they do and don't do. I am surprised with the economy and government cutbacks, the state doesn't come in and merge the county with others. Look at the money that is paid out here and simply no money coming in through business or industry. Our little town is hanging by threads as well as those who are trying to survive here. Unless you get a government check or work for state or government, you cannot make a decent living unless you drive miles away.
well

United States

#9 Nov 5, 2010
what do you think is goin to happen when this law suits are won by the teenager that our so called law enforcement that was hired by our mayor that you all say is doin a wonderful job yea right a wonderful job of destroying our town.
concern citizen

Grayson, KY

#10 Nov 5, 2010
what will you think when the mayor get the report from ca.then see how you like the way the suppose law suits come out.oh well have a good day
Paleeeeeez

Ewing, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2010
well wrote:
what do you think is goin to happen when this law suits are won by the teenager that our so called law enforcement that was hired by our mayor that you all say is doin a wonderful job yea right a wonderful job of destroying our town.
You are so full of sh*t your eyes have turned brown!!!! Anyone with the sense they were born with, knows those alleged charges have been made up to try to run the good people out of Mt Olivet! I think there's more of us 'good citizens' than you bums/white trash think there are! We all just need to speak up and make sure our voices are heard. We need to clean up this town and get rid of the white trash pill heads that are ruining it for everyone else!!!!!
idiots you are

Bellevue, WA

#12 Nov 5, 2010
personal apperance is VERY important when it comes to an office like the mayor. do you people really want someone so sloppy and nasty to represent us? c mon people! shes worthless! she hasnt done anything good for our community! she never will! ask some of the more experienced citizens that have lived here for years. i can not believe you idiots re elected her! its pethetic! she sold the only fuc*ing ambulance service we had! as for mr. jamie stamper, he needs to be run out! hes picking on the wrong people! he needs to get the pill heads yes. but not our kids. that fat nasty bit*h hired him. think about that.
abc 1x4

Hiawassee, GA

#13 Nov 6, 2010
idiots you are wrote:
personal apperance is VERY important when it comes to an office like the mayor. do you people really want someone so sloppy and nasty to represent us? c mon people! shes worthless! she hasnt done anything good for our community! she never will! ask some of the more experienced citizens that have lived here for years. i can not believe you idiots re elected her! its pethetic! she sold the only fuc*ing ambulance service we had! as for mr. jamie stamper, he needs to be run out! hes picking on the wrong people! he needs to get the pill heads yes. but not our kids. that fat nasty bit*h hired him. think about that.
Well, aren't you a basket full of hate, cruelty and jealosy.
By the way, I am a life-long resident of Robertson County and
a 50 year resident of Mt. Olivet - this should qualify me as one of the more experienced citizens you reference.
abcya

United States

#14 Nov 6, 2010
no jus makes u old and stupid id say u never leave your house so how would u no whats goin on outside of your home jus like our fatty mayor when she cant leave hnr trailer how can she be active in our comunity and selling our amblance survice smart thing to do since our onley other one is almost 30 miles away good going mayor of mt olivet
Paleeeeeez

Ewing, KY

#15 Nov 6, 2010
abcya wrote:
no jus makes u old and stupid id say u never leave your house so how would u no whats goin on outside of your home jus like our fatty mayor when she cant leave hnr trailer how can she be active in our comunity and selling our amblance survice smart thing to do since our onley other one is almost 30 miles away good going mayor of mt olivet
You need to worry less about our Mayor, and more about your education. Learn to spell and to form a proper sentence, then maybe others would bother to listen to your obviously jealousy based opinions!
abc 1x4

Hiawassee, GA

#16 Nov 6, 2010
abcya wrote:
no jus makes u old and stupid id say u never leave your house so how would u no whats goin on outside of your home jus like our fatty mayor when she cant leave hnr trailer how can she be active in our comunity and selling our amblance survice smart thing to do since our onley other one is almost 30 miles away good going mayor of mt olivet
Referencing your reply:“no jus makes u old and stupid.”
I see you did not say “No, I am not a basket full of hate, cruelty and jealousy!” This omission is equal to admitting to: You are a basket full of hate, cruelty and jealousy.

I do leave my home and am an active part of our community. A job occupies me at least five days a week. So I am able to leave “my trailer”. As for our ambulance service, if every able-bodied citizen worked a job and legitimately filed and paid their taxes, perhaps our small town could afford a professional ambulance service.

And by the way, young whipper-snapper, you could use some English and spelling classes. I.E. errors in your post:
you
just
I’d
know
what’s
going
just
can’t
community
ambulance
service
only
Mt. Olivet
deming parent

United States

#17 Nov 6, 2010
i blame the school on the all the spellin mistakes i have 4 children and have lived here 4 11 years i graduated from mason county school and 3 of my children attend deming i have on graduating this year and their spelling and grammar is terrible and goes for most of the senior class last year and the year before.
abcya

United States

#18 Nov 6, 2010
It's called text spelling you old fool get up to date it's not the 50's anymore.
well

United States

#19 Nov 6, 2010
i know the difference between text and just down right spelling mistakes and the percentage of the ppl who write on here just can't spell. and as far as it not being the 50's i wasn't even born yet lol and i am well aware of what year it is lol.
dont agree

Morehead, KY

#20 Nov 10, 2010
abcya wrote:
It's called text spelling you old fool get up to date it's not the 50's anymore.
Shame on you. Do you not have any respect for anyone? What is this country coming to? You ARE a typical example of who is going to be the next generation of people who will be examples to the younger ones coming along. I cannot believe what you are saying. Clean up your act, get out and work and learn AND then run for a public office. We NEED good honest, caring people who will work for the people. We need people who are willing to work hard and care about their neighbors. Are you that person? ARe you willing to make the changes necessary to help our town? What ARE you willing to DO?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Olivet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,444
Holy shat balls Kirstie buerkley std 25 min Heynow 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 52 min Ex-Democrat for M... 7,191
Assembly cafe 6 hr Just Me 25
Lany For City Council 7 hr Melissa 42
lonely housewives 9 hr Miss Sexy 2
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 16 hr Big Stevie 81,660

Mount Olivet Jobs

Mount Olivet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Olivet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Olivet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]