Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania in 2010?

Posted in the Mount Joy Forum

Comments (Page 1,088)

Showing posts 21,741 - 21,760 of51,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

The liberals, gays and atheists want separation of Church and State yet they want to force the church to provide birth control and now they want the church to marry homosexuals. You can’t have it both ways. Do me a favor and keep your perverted beliefs out of my church. Open your own church and worship as you please.
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
Flip Flop Mitt 2007
Drill Baby Drill!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"EVOLVING"....obumme r

“First Gay President”

With A Little Rainbow Halo Over His Head.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
Flip Flop Mitt 2007
Drill Baby Drill!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How long and deep dig you dig to find this unpopular video, Dec 14, 2007 with 2,378 views?

Another sign of desperation.

How about posting something about the new use of drones to spy on US citizens? You won't find this news on main street liberal.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

TSA Insists on Patting Down Kissinger

By Martin Gould

A Nobel Peace Prize is no guarantee that you can sail through airport security without being subjected to an embarrassing full pat-down — ask Henry Kissinger.

The 88-year-old had to get out of his wheelchair for a “full Monty” pat down as he passed through New York’s LaGuardia Airport on Friday on his way to Toronto, the Washington Post reports.

And the Transportation Security Administration agents who insisted on giving him the full search apparently had no idea who he was, said freelance reporter Matthew Cole who witnessed the search — even after they asked him his name.

“He stood with his suit jacket off, and he was wearing suspenders. They gave him the full pat-down. None of the agents seemed to know who he was,” Cole told the Post.

Kissinger, national security adviser and Secretary of State under Richard Nixon, won the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize for his part in ending the Vietnam War.
Obama 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Roger wrote:
The liberals, gays and atheists want separation of Church and State yet they want to force the church to provide birth control and now they want the church to marry homosexuals. You can’t have it both ways. Do me a favor and keep your perverted beliefs out of my church. Open your own church and worship as you please.
No one said gays want to be married in church douchebag or demand to be married in church,,,a JP can do it...... Does your God hate gays? If you think so, you're in the wrong kind of church. If you hate gays and go to church, you're wasting your time .Because you arent learning a thing about the works of God. Now you can take your foot out of your mouth .
Obama 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Roger wrote:
By Martin Gould
A Nobel Peace Prize is no guarantee that you can sail through airport security without being subjected to an embarrassing full pat-down — ask Henry Kissinger.
The 88-year-old had to get out of his wheelchair for a “full Monty” pat down as he passed through New York’s LaGuardia Airport on Friday on his way to Toronto, the Washington Post reports.
And the Transportation Security Administration agents who insisted on giving him the full search apparently had no idea who he was, said freelance reporter Matthew Cole who witnessed the search — even after they asked him his name.
“He stood with his suit jacket off, and he was wearing suspenders. They gave him the full pat-down. None of the agents seemed to know who he was,” Cole told the Post.
Kissinger, national security adviser and Secretary of State under Richard Nixon, won the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize for his part in ending the Vietnam War.
As they should, he's NO different than I am......rules are rules..
Harvey Bean

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>No one said gays want to be married in church douchebag or demand to be married in church,,,a JP can do it...... Does your God hate gays? If you think so, you're in the wrong kind of church. If you hate gays and go to church, you're wasting your time .Because you arent learning a thing about the works of God. Now you can take your foot out of your mouth .
You don't have to go to church to not respect or believe being GAY is OK or even natural. It's a perversion. It shouldn't be accepted and pushed on normal people that don't agree with it. Someday I hope science will find a cure before it decays society to the point of extinction.
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Dan the Man
Hanover, PA

sez

The President's numbers keep climbing.

Those two polls last week that over-sampled Republicans were just an aberration.

The President's right on track for another landslide victory.

LOL!

Would your Marxist leader renege on a deal he made the American people?

I'll be a One-Term President If I Don't Fix This Economy In Three Years;

I Will Be Held "Accountable"

c'mon danny boy debate

SCUM-bagger

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

TSA should do a full cavity search on ole kissinger every time and say "welcome to the new world order mother f+ucker".
Roger wrote:
By Martin Gould
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>No one said gays want to be married in church douchebag or demand to be married in church,,,a JP can do it...... Does your God hate gays? If you think so, you're in the wrong kind of church. If you hate gays and go to church, you're wasting your time .Because you arent learning a thing about the works of God. Now you can take your foot out of your mouth .

Bring yourself up to date douchebag. If you knew anything about this subject you never would have posted what you did.

You didn't mention the forced birth control forced by Omama and his Obamacare. Why not?

My God does not hate gays, he hates sin and that lifestyle is sin. All sinners are welcome in church. Now that I've given you a short education you may remove your foot from your mouth.
Rev Sharpton

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Harvey Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to go to church to not respect or believe being GAY is OK or even natural. It's a perversion. It shouldn't be accepted and pushed on normal people that don't agree with it. Someday I hope science will find a cure before it decays society to the point of extinction.
Who's pushing gays?
Were you in appropached in a bar by a gay guy? Did ya like it?*wink*
You dont have to listen to them or read about them,just turn off your TV ,radio and put down the newspaper article or magazine that you are reading... You cant fix gay,just like you cant fix stupid......you're hopeless I see !
Bet you hate blacks too? Like most right wingnuts on here.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

More on The ‘Bribe’ to Silence Wright

And it gets even better, the money was offered by a Dr. Whitaker, of Chicago hospital, the one who gave Michelle the job that disappeared after she left. Close friend of Obama, vacations with him, plays golf, B ball etc. Now it seems that he got his quid pro quo from Sebelious over at HHS. Being a friend of Obama sure pays off. Payola, payola, the Chicago way.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/14/book-reveal...

http://dailycaller.com/2012/05/14/project-run...

----------lol

“His name is Dr. Eric Whitaker. Dr. Whitaker is the vice president of the University of Chicago Medical Center and he’s a member of Obama’s very tight inner circle. And he sent an email to a member of the Trinity United Church of Christ.”

Hannity and Klein confirmed that this was the exact same hospital from which Michelle Obama received a whopping $316,962 in salary in 2005 as a vice president for external affairs at the University of Chicago Medical Center, the year after Barack became a U.S. Senator. That would total a $195,052 raise from her salary of $121,910 in 2004.

Klein then said that, in an email to a member of the church, Whitaker would offer the $150,000 to Rev. Wright “if he would shut-up and not criticize Obama anymore. Then after the Rev. Wright said ‘No thank you,’ Obama himself paid a personal call on the Rev. Wright,” which took place “about ten days” after Obama’s ‘race speech’ in 2008.

Klein confirmed that the schedules reported by Rev. Wright and U.S. Secret Service Logs matched up,“so we have confirmation that [the meeting] actually took place.”

It is worth noting that the White House Dossier reported today that Whitaker just received a $5.9 million dollar grant from the Department of Health and Human Services last week. He won the grant from over 3,000 applicants.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/0.....rev-jeremi...
Obama 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring yourself up to date douchebag. If you knew anything about this subject you never would have posted what you did.
You didn't mention the forced birth control forced by Omama and his Obamacare. Why not?
My God does not hate gays, he hates sin and that lifestyle is sin. All sinners are welcome in church. Now that I've given you a short education you may remove your foot from your mouth.
Better read the Bible son, we were all born in sin....I dont see anything in the Bible mentioning if you're gay ,you're sinning ??
Do you? Please post it!
You just hate gays,and probably blacks as well. We are all God's children.
NO one forces women to have take birth control or have abortions. It's a woman's choice,,,,no yours not mine........you must have read that on some right wing newspaper or maybe listened to Glenn Beck,or Sean Hannity???
You keep digging a bigger hole for yourself..

And if you're Catholic I guess all the priests that molest kids go to heaven too? Or do they move them around Heaven to hide them as we do here on Earth?

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

It has taken months of bad news, but Democrats increasingly believe that President Obama might just lose his re-election bid.

The latest wake-up call comes in the form of a New York Times/CBS poll showing Republican Mitt Romney in the lead not just among registered voters overall, but with women and independents.

You need money to win Ohio, but it may not be worth the price of all this gay pride to get it. As the Times poll showed, a huge majority believe Obama’s rhetorical reversion was about politics, not a personal moral journey.

The Times/CBS survey is unique in that the pollsters called back the same phone numbers they had a month before. In April, Obama and Romney were dead even. Now, Romney leads by 3 points overall. That’s still within the margin of error -- a statistical tie!

People are waking up! LMAO!
Harvey Bean

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Rev Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>Who's pushing gays?
Were you in appropached in a bar by a gay guy? Did ya like it?*wink*
You dont have to listen to them or read about them,just turn off your TV ,radio and put down the newspaper article or magazine that you are reading... You cant fix gay,just like you cant fix stupid......you're hopeless I see !
Bet you hate blacks too? Like most right wingnuts on here.
You must be one of those sick GAY individuals trying to justify your own existance to yourself. I feel sorry for your perveted sickness(kinda like alcholism and drug addiction)only worse.
A weak mind and spirit opens you up to many vices. To bad you cannot have more self control.

Like I said, maybe science will find a cure.

PS: Bringing up racism and political views is another pitiful weakness.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Despite Barack Obama’s promise to fill their cupboards with free birth control pills, women are choosing Mitt Romney over Barack Obama in the latest CBS-NYT poll.

The Examiner reported:

President Obama’s claim that the GOP is mounting a war on women has proven to be a failure. A month into his assault on the Republicans and Mitt Romney, the new CBS-New York Times poll shows that the GOP presidential candidate now leads among women–and men.

Since April, women have gone from strongly backing Obama to endorsing Romney. In April, Obama held a 49 percent to 43 percent lead among women. That has now flipped to 46 percent backing Romney with 44 percent for Obama, an 8-point switch.

Ironically, Romney’s support among men has dropped, but he still edges Obama 45 percent to 42 percent.

And here’s a surprise: Despite the media hyping the so-called war on women, no major outlet today noticed Romney’s new lead with women voters.

Obama won 56% of women voters in the 2008 presidential elections.

Looks like the Obama BS is gone and people now understand what a lying POS he really is! LOL!
Freed

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Harvey Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual behavior is found in over 1500 species on this planet. Homophobia is found in only ONE species on earth. Guess which one is more natural.
Freed

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>
Forced birth control...that's good for a laugh. Hey dumbass, women pay for their own birth control when it's covered by insurance. They pay their premium, deductibles, and co-pays. No one is forcing anything on you...although I can't believe there are too many women lining up to bone you anyways so you shouldn't worry.

Oh by the way here is another of your gay-boogeyman myths busted:

While some claim that being gay is a choice, or that homosexuality can be cured, evidence is mounting that same-sex attraction is at least partly genetic and biologically based.
To test whether genes play a role, researchers have compared identical twins (in which all genes are shared) to fraternal twins (in which about 50 percent of genes are shared). A 2001 review of such twin studies reported that almost all found identical twins were significantly more likely to share a sexual orientation – that is, to be either both gay, or both straight – than fraternal twins, who are less genetically close. Such findings indicate that genes do factor into a person’s orientation.

Other studies have found that biological effects, such as hormone exposure in the womb, can also play a role in shaping sexuality. And findings of physiological differences, such as different inner ear shapes between homosexual and heterosexual women, contribute to this idea.

“The results support the theory that differences in the central nervous system exist between homosexual and heterosexual individuals and that the differences are possibly related to early factors in brain development,” said Sandra Witelson of McMaster University in Ontario, an author on the 1998 inner ear finding published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

-from addictinginfo.org
Obama 2012

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Harvey Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of those sick GAY individuals trying to justify your own existance to yourself. I feel sorry for your perveted sickness(kinda like alcholism and drug addiction)only worse.
A weak mind and spirit opens you up to many vices. To bad you cannot have more self control.
Like I said, maybe science will find a cure.
PS: Bringing up racism and political views is another pitiful weakness.
You are a bigot and an ignorant PIG........I bet a gay kid kicked your ass when you was little,,,,maybe held you down like Robney did to that gay kid in high school then cut off his hair...
I dont have to justify anything to you... Keep your hateful thoughts and ideas to your self..
Harvey Bean

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual behavior is found in over 1500 species on this planet. Homophobia is found in only ONE species on earth. Guess which one is more natural.
Yeah, that's justification. Problem is, humans are on top of the food chain. No, that's right, justify your perversion by saying 'all the animals do it'. Is it Homophobia or lack of brain cells that should separate humans from '1500 species that do it'?

You have a real argument there, LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,741 - 21,760 of51,328
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Joy Discussions

Search the Mount Joy Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr coffeebagger 3,518
Musicians Helping Other Musicians Apr 15 DON MEEHAN 1
Columbia chosen as one of the 20 best small tow... Apr 14 Wrightsville Rocks 4
Hummelstown lawyer takes his life and allegedly... Apr 8 johniej 1
Patients urged to test for infections after Cha... (May '11) Mar 24 ALD 102
Rose Bush Murders (Apr '12) Mar '14 dino carl 2
Pastor John Collins Marietta PA Mar '14 lady 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Joy Jobs

•••