|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go "skippy' I just blew your theory out of the water,better find another bogus rightwing article...
In fact, this week, a USA/Gallup poll noted an increasing gender gap between Obama and Romney, with more women supporting Obama. Although women’s support of Obama in the 2008 elections gave him a 12-point lead over McCain, he currently outranks Romney by 18%.
http://www.policymic.com/articles/6594/who-wi...
Several factors account for Obama’s bolstering support among females. For starters, economic stability is the chief concern among women, and the recent improvement in the economy has strengthened Obama’s approval ratings. Additionally, the media attention surrounding the Affordable Care Act and contraceptives made for a rich national dialogue, particularly among women. Now, with insurance companies covering the cost of birth control, more women have affordable access to contraceptives, which has improved how women view Obama.

Most recently, a “war on women” is waging between Democrats and Republicans. While Republicans continue to cut federal funding for Planned Parenthood, draft new laws that undercut women’s privacy, such as The Life Defense Act of 2012 in Tennessee, and speak out against abortion, contraceptives, and women’s reproductive health rights, Democrats are claiming that these factors amount to a “war on women,” and threaten to reduce women’s rights and exclude women from making their own health decisions. This week, this “war” extended to the Augusta National Country Club, which currently only admits men.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/6594/who-wi...

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Freed wrote:
A little off topic but let me enlighten you clowns on your beloved St. Reagan:
He was the President of a Labor Union.
He legalized abortion in California.
He raised taxes 18 times.
He supported gun control.
He granted amnesty to illegal aliens.
He believed in the separation of Church and State.
Would this guy even be able to win your nomination if he ran today?
LMAO!

Obama is the failed President in office now?

Can you stay up-to-date? Why not tell us how great Obama is!

LOL!
TaxNoMore

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

When a Marxist cockroach like Obama actually begins turning on his own lackeys, you can be certain that they have become truly desperate.

Obama's efforts to switch the narrative from jobs and the economy to social issues (class warfare) has become an epic fail.

And what will Obama do for a face when the monkey demands his ass back?
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

U.S. Gives Foreign Aid To Our Worst Enemies: Screwed!

By Dick Morris

In Screwed!, we expose how the United States showers countries that hate us and kill our citizens with foreign aid. Here are some examples:

• Pakistan uses our aid – which provides the bulk of their military and intelligence funding – to aid terror groups that kill Americans.

• We give the Palestinian Authority – which includes Hamas —$1 billion in direct aid and in funds through international organizations, yet they are the epicenter of terrorism and anti-American jihad. Who can forget the celebrations the 9-11 attacks occasioned in the streets of Gaza?

• Obama even proposed $20 million for Castro’s Cuba, but he was rebuffed by Congress

• We give Egypt $1.3 billion a year. But a recent poll gave the U.S. a 5% favorable rating among Egyptians and, by law, nobody can run for office there if they are related to an American.

• 28 of the top 30 aid recipients voted against the U.S. a majority of times in the U.N. and 19 voted against us more than 75 percent of the time.

Screwed! reveals that even though liberals perpetrate the fiction that foreign aid is a small part of our federal budget, it really accounts for almost ten percent of our discretionary domestic spending. And it was the only part of that budget that escaped without cuts in the budget cutting that followed the Republican takeover of the House in 2010.

To get the full story on our foreign and about corruption at the World Bank, read the revelations in Screwed! You won’t believe what’s going on!
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Put up all the polls you want to, but here's the truth:
Obama gets the black vote
Obama gets the woman vote
Obama gets the Latino vote
Obama gets the poor vote
Obama gets the union vote
Obama gets the blue collar vote
Obama WONT get the 1% rich man vote..

Romney can have the leftovers...

I would put up the links to recent polls but I dont want to bore your overloaded minds.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

OH YEAH!
Obama gets the gay vote

( sorry )
did-u-c-that

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

It doesn't necessarily state homosexuality but...

TheBible.net :: Morality & Ethics

Did Jesus Ever Condemn Homosexuality?
By Mike Benson
Click for printable version

Question:“Is there any place in the New Testament where Jesus actually condemned homosexuality? If so, I have not been able to find it....It seems to me that if the Savior didn’t say it was wrong, then neither should we.”

Answer: While it is true that there is no NT record of where Jesus explicitly stated that homosexuality is wrong, He did in fact condemn the behavior. A careful study of the Bible will bear this out. Please read the following Bible passages and then consider the questions which follow:

1. And He answered and said to them,“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’“and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?’”(Matt. 19:4.)

Questions: What did Jesus say about God’s creative work? Did He make Adam and Joseph? Did He create male and male, or did He create male and female? According to this passage, what has been God’s plan for sexual union [one flesh] since the beginning of time? Was His plan for a male partner to be joined to another male partner, or was it for a husband to be united to his wife? According to this passage, is a man to cleave to his male partner, or to his spouse?

Consider: Since Jesus approved of His Father’s plan [i.e., one man, one woman, one flesh,] could we correctly say that Jesus condemned homosexuality?

Something to ponder if you like. I'm not gonna argue this, just supplied something that you asked about, that might answer your question.
Freed

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Rollout wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Obama is the failed President in office now?
Can you stay up-to-date? Why not tell us how great Obama is!
LOL!
You have no comeback...that's okay. I didn't expect you to come up with one since you are a witless right wing zombie.

I posted this yesterday, but here we go again:

Student Loan Reform and Pell Grant Award Increases (part of the Affordable Care Act of 2010), which cut private lending companies out of government loans to save $61 billion in subsidies over the next decade, more than half of which goes to funding increases in Pell Grant awards (up to $5,550/year in 2011).

The Credit Card Holders’ Bill of Rights Act of 2009, which banned underhanded and predatory practices by credit card companies and provided new consumer protections, as well as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (formed under the 2010 Wall Street Reform), which seeks solely to educate and protect consumers from unfair and predatory practices by financial institutions. Its goal is to make sure prices are clear up front, that risks are visible, and that nothing deceptive or abusive is buried in fine print.

Health Care Reform (aka ObamaCare, aka Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010), which forbids health insurance companies from canceling coverage when a person gets sick, from refusing to cover preexisting conditions, and from imposing lifetime limits on medical care. The bill also established federal subsidies to decrease the price of health insurance (families of four earning up to $88,000 are eligible) and initiated federal oversight of premium hikes.

The Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act, which extends federal protection to victims who were attacked because of their gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. Shepard and Byrd were murdered in 1998, the bill was first introduced in 2001, and it finally passed in 2009.

The Education Jobs and Medicaid Assistance Act of 2010, which allocated $10 billion to avert public education layoffs (saving or creating 161,000 teacher jobs) and authorized $16.1 billion in Medicaid funding to help grant low-income people access to potentially life-saving services.

The end of the Stem Cell Research Ban, for which Obama takes full credit. He used an executive order in March 2009 to end former President George W. Bush’s ban on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research.

FTW
Harvey Bean

King Of Prussia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there even any gay people in bumfuck, PA where you live?
I can discredit any of your bigoted views on homosexuals any time you like. Where is the part of your bible where Jesus talks about homosexuality?
Exactly what I'm talking about. You Bumfuckers are clueless on the burden you continually and unrelentlessly put on society. You're a miserable, insecure, self-serving breed that decays civilized humans all the while trying to justify your perverse lifestyle by demonizing those that tell you the truth about your degrading life choices.

Now dumbf**K, talk to me about Jesus and the Bible. Is that all you got? This discussion has nothing to do with religion. It's about the continued decay of civilization. No wonder there are plagues and natural disasters.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

boxhard wrote:
TSA should do a full cavity search on ole kissinger every time and say "welcome to the new world order mother f+ucker".
<quoted text>
At lest Henry didn't throw a tissy fit, whine & set a poor example like the idiot Rand Paul did.
Freed

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

did-u-c-that wrote:
It doesn't necessarily state homosexuality but...
TheBible.net :: Morality & Ethics
Did Jesus Ever Condemn Homosexuality?
By Mike Benson
Click for printable version
Question:“Is there any place in the New Testament where Jesus actually condemned homosexuality? If so, I have not been able to find it....It seems to me that if the Savior didn’t say it was wrong, then neither should we.”
Answer: While it is true that there is no NT record of where Jesus explicitly stated that homosexuality is wrong, He did in fact condemn the behavior. A careful study of the Bible will bear this out. Please read the following Bible passages and then consider the questions which follow:
1. And He answered and said to them,“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’“and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh?’”(Matt. 19:4.)
Questions: What did Jesus say about God’s creative work? Did He make Adam and Joseph? Did He create male and male, or did He create male and female? According to this passage, what has been God’s plan for sexual union [one flesh] since the beginning of time? Was His plan for a male partner to be joined to another male partner, or was it for a husband to be united to his wife? According to this passage, is a man to cleave to his male partner, or to his spouse?
Consider: Since Jesus approved of His Father’s plan [i.e., one man, one woman, one flesh,] could we correctly say that Jesus condemned homosexuality?
Something to ponder if you like. I'm not gonna argue this, just supplied something that you asked about, that might answer your question.
Answer me these questions:
Do you stone people that work on Sundays?
Do you stone your children when they are bad?
Do you stone anyone who wears blended fabrics?
Do you own slaves?

Because all that shit is in the bible too. Maybe a book written 2000 years ago with no first hand accounts of Jesus's actual life should be taken with a grain of salt.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better read the Bible son, we were all born in sin....I dont see anything in the Bible mentioning if you're gay ,you're sinning ??
Do you? Please post it!
You just hate gays,and probably blacks as well. We are all God's children.
NO one forces women to have take birth control or have abortions. It's a woman's choice,,,,no yours not mine........you must have read that on some right wing newspaper or maybe listened to Glenn Beck,or Sean Hannity???
You keep digging a bigger hole for yourself..
And if you're Catholic I guess all the priests that molest kids go to heaven too? Or do they move them around Heaven to hide them as we do here on Earth?
Better read the Bible son? lol If you don’t see anything in the Bible about living a gay lifestyle is a sin then you have never picked up a Bible. Oh, and by the way I’m sure my kids are older than you, From reading your posts I doubt you’re even close to 20 years of age. If you are older you have some serious problems.

I’ll have to set you straight as I did Dan the Man, I don’t hate gays or blacks or even stupid people like yourself.

Did I ever state anyone is forcing women to take birth control, no I never did. You really need to learn to comprehend what you read. As for the rest of your post I’m not going to respond to your immature comments.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Roger wrote:
The liberals, gays and atheists want separation of Church and State yet they want to force the church to provide birth control and now they want the church to marry homosexuals. You can’t have it both ways. Do me a favor and keep your perverted beliefs out of my church. Open your own church and worship as you please.
The church itself had an exemption. If the pope wants to go into business, he follows the same rules as everyone else.

A church can choose if they want couples to marry in their church.

Don't worry, your church can still be a pack of bigoted azzholes.

If I want to open my own church & marry same sex couples, it's not legal;. Are you now arguing to make gay marriage legal? I mean, you wouldn't dare tell me what I can or can't do in my own church. Would you?
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexual behavior is found in over 1500 species on this planet. Homophobia is found in only ONE species on earth. Guess which one is more natural.

The one species you speak of is human, the others are animals. Nice comparison idiot. Animals shit and lick their own ass too.

Have you renewed you N.A.M.B.L.A. membership yet?
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The church itself had an exemption. If the pope wants to go into business, he follows the same rules as everyone else.
A church can choose if they want couples to marry in their church.
Don't worry, your church can still be a pack of bigoted azzholes.
If I want to open my own church & marry same sex couples, it's not legal;. Are you now arguing to make gay marriage legal? I mean, you wouldn't dare tell me what I can or can't do in my own church. Would you?
Churches for hundreds of years never needed any exemption on any benifits they supplied to members or church businesses etc.. But now Obama says different.

The rest of your post is BS.
Obama 2012

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Roger wrote:
<quoted text>Better read the Bible son? lol If you don’t see anything in the Bible about living a gay lifestyle is a sin then you have never picked up a Bible. Oh, and by the way I’m sure my kids are older than you, From reading your posts I doubt you’re even close to 20 years of age. If you are older you have some serious problems.
I’ll have to set you straight as I did Dan the Man, I don’t hate gays or blacks or even stupid people like yourself.
Did I ever state anyone is forcing women to take birth control, no I never did. You really need to learn to comprehend what you read. As for the rest of your post I’m not going to respond to your immature comments.
You still havent shown me a verse in the Bible that God or his Son Jesus hated gays, did ya?
Better look for a longer handle on that shovel,,,,you're way over your head now LOL!

Just post the facts is all I ask??
Where in the Bible does God say he hate gays?
Case closed!
did-u-c-that

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you own slaves?
Because all that shit is in the bible too. Maybe a book written 2000 years ago with no first hand accounts of Jesus's actual life should be taken with a grain of salt.
Apparently, you didn't read this part of my post. "Something to ponder if you like. I'm not gonna argue this, just supplied something that you asked about, that might answer your question."
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Freed wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you own slaves?
Another idiotic post from someone who has no knowledge of the Bible or Gods teachings. Do some studying then come back when you have some knowledge.
Roger

Cumberland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

Obama 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>You still havent shown me a verse in the Bible that God or his Son Jesus hated gays, did ya?
Better look for a longer handle on that shovel,,,,you're way over your head now LOL!
Just post the facts is all I ask??
Where in the Bible does God say he hate gays?
Case closed!
I could show you hundreds of references but with your mindset it would be a waste of my time. You're not looking for truth your looking to just bash another whom does not agree with you. It's so simple sonny just pick up your Bible if you even have one and start with the first book. When you come to something you do not understand just Google it like you Google all your posts. Try going to a church too.
Pope Bend A Dick

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

To sum it up most churches dont care if you're black,white,green,blue,gay,str aight,or a transvestite,,,,,,,,,the larger value of the bill you throw into the collector plate, the more you are welcome there....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Joy Discussions

Search the Mount Joy Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 23 hr But Not Hussein O... 3,898
trying to find a person i had drinks with in mi... Aug 12 glenn 1
Weis proposes to sell beer in Ephrata store Jul 30 Ephrata mom 1
Moving to Columbia Jul 23 Information 2
Stubbornly high gas prices causing some motoris... Jul '14 Blues Brother 2
Many men are happy to stay unmarried, though th... (Jan '08) Jul '14 Manager 42
The York Daily Record - A benefit for Tara (Dec '07) Jul '14 Tara 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Joy Jobs

•••