As Anti-Amendment One Momentum Grows, Will the President Say Anything When He Visits NC on Wed?

Mar 5, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: pamshouseblend.firedoglake.com

The battle to beat back Amendment One is heating up in NC, but the First Lady, the President, and the Obama 2012 campaign keep coming here - and have said nothing about it so far to help us defeat it.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

The Obamnaic is AGAINST equal rights for gay and lesbian Americans. He has said so repeatedly over the years. He's jus another homphobic black like most members of his race.

He is Evil. PURE EVIL.

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Yup, obama has done nothing for gay rights and hates gay people.

Frank, you're an I d I o t....

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

McMike wrote:
Yup, obama has done nothing for gay rights and hates gay people.
Frank, you're an I d I o t....
1. My name's not Frank.

2. I'm not an idiot.

3. I am ALWAYS Fair.

4. And Balanced.

5. The Obamaniac is Evil.

6. PURE EVIL.

7.:)

“Son of Abraham”

Since: Aug 07

Natural Deviant

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Oh I am sorry... Is your name really Danielle? Sorry it takes me a little bit to remember I am dealing with people who constantly change "who they are" on Topix which means you, my friend, are nothing more than a fraud who constantly has to reinvent himself because he grows old and tired rather quickly.

You can deny anything and everything you want but there are plenty of us who have seen you stalk underage boys in the sexuality forum.
Mitt s Dog Crate Roofies

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

I hope neither the President nor the First Lady say anything that hasn't been well tested by their pollsters. The stakes in keeping freeeks like Romney and Ex Senator Frothy Lube Santorum are simply higher than another bigot, buybull state having another amendment.

The marriage equality issue will eventually work itself out - unless the next President is a R. nutcase who gets a couple Supreme Court picks.

Naturally the far left cannot make a calculation like this. They still don't accept that voting for Nader was witless and terribly destructive, and that's pretty far out there.

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Mitt s Dog Crate Roofies wrote:
I hope neither the President nor the First Lady say anything that hasn't been well tested by their pollsters. The stakes in keeping freeeks like Romney and Ex Senator Frothy Lube Santorum are simply higher than another bigot, buybull state having another amendment.
The marriage equality issue will eventually work itself out - unless the next President is a R. nutcase who gets a couple Supreme Court picks.
Naturally the far left cannot make a calculation like this. They still don't accept that voting for Nader was witless and terribly destructive, and that's pretty far out there.
The Far Left doesn't believe in elections at all (by "Far Left" I mean people like The Obamaniac, Governor Perdue, and Joe Stalin).

Remember that it was Democratic Governor Perdue who suggested suspending elections for the forseebale future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Democratic Party here in he U.S. is mrerely a copy of the Stalinist Communist Party in the old Soviet Union which they miss so much and want to emulate as much as possible.

The name "Democratic Party" is the BIGGEST LIE ever foisted on mankind.

The are Evil. PURE EVIL.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Mitt s Dog Crate Roofies wrote:
I agree completely.

It is very unlikely Obama would make any difference in the amendment vote in May, but his opposition to the amendment could cost him North Carolina in November which could cost him the election.

It's not like same-sex couples would be able to marry in North Carolina if only this amendment was defeated. So it's a lose-lose situation for Obama.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Pam has supplied us with this link so we can each donate $20 to help Equality North Carolina counter Maggie Galagher's NOM attack in North Carolina
GLBT donate link
https://equalityfederation.salsalabs.com/o/35...
++++++++++
Here is what we're up against:
Anti-gay terrorist group NOM lines pockets with cash for putting the hate on gays in the North Carolina anti-gay voter referendum:
(From NOM's Brian Brown) "Dear Marriage Supporter,
If you've been reading the newspapers or watching the evening news, you already know what we're up against:
President Obama
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sibelius
Governor Perdue
Lt. Governor Dalton
Senator Hagan
Representatives Renee Ellmers, David Price and Brad Miller
Even the NAACP and 75 corporate CEOs—and they're all urging North Carolinians to vote against marriage on May 8th. Couple that with the mountains of cash from out-of-state radicals and the expected advertising blitz coming from opponents of the Marriage Protection Amendment, and we have our work cut out for us.
Sometimes it feels like David vs. Goliath.
Political leaders, business leaders, and even a few religious leaders have all rejected God's truth about marriage. But at the end of the day, it's not about a handful of giants and their assault on marriage. It's about ordinary citizens like you and me, and what we know to be true.
In two months, when voters go to the polls, every person gets one vote. We can lose only if we fail to step up to the challenge and engage the battle. Victory is within reach, but we can't sit back and expect others to win the battle for us.
Will you stand up against Goliath today?
Donate now
Even as David rejected the traditional trappings of war, he did not go to battle against Goliath empty-handed. He still took 5 smooth stones and a sling.
Marriage Supporter, your gift today is a "smooth stone" that will help to ensure we have the resources to win this battle, with God's help. We don't have to match our opponents dollar for dollar—but we can't win empty-handed, either.
Please make your most generous gift of $50,$100 or even $1000 or more today. Every dollar counts—and more importantly, it's your support that will help make the difference in these final two months.
We have just two more days to reach our goal of raising $100,000 for marriage in North Carolina. And every dollar raised for the Vote for Marriage NC campaign before midnight tomorrow will be matched dollar for dollar with a gift from NOM's general funds."
++++++++++
What's so funny about Brian's letter; David (who cast the stones that killed Goliath) was married to Jonathan
We should each mail a smooth stone to:
Brian Brown
National Organization for Marriage
2029 K Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
Pam has supplied us with this link so we can each donate $20 to help Equality North Carolina counter Maggie Galagher's NOM attack in North Carolina
Save your $20.

Instead give it to a closed gay or lesbian who's worried about the financial costs of coming out of the closet.

That's how we'll win.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Save your $20.
Instead give it to a closed gay or lesbian who's worried about the financial costs of coming out of the closet.
That's how we'll win.
Where is the mechanism that enables us to do that?
++++++++++
We can still mail a rock to Brian
Can you imagine the Postal Service dumping 1,168,308,000 rocks on Brian Brown's desk in NOM's posh Washington DC executive orifices?
Brian Brown
Washington, DC 20006
;o))

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the mechanism that enables us to do that?
++++++++++
We can still mail a rock to Brian
Can you imagine the Postal Service dumping 1,168,308,000 rocks on Brian Brown's desk in NOM's posh Washington DC executive orifices?
Brian Brown
Washington, DC 20006
;o))
It's gonna take us going out and actually talking to people. What a concept.
esad

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Rainbow Kid wrote:
GLBT donate link
++++++++++
Anti-gay terrorist group NOM lines pockets with cash for putting the hate on gays in the North Carolina anti-gay voter referendum:
If you've been reading the newspapers or watching the evening news, you already know what we're up against:
President Obama
Governor Perdue
Lt. Governor Dalton
Senator Hagan
Even the NAACP and 75 corporate CEOs—and they're all urging North Carolinians to vote against marriage on May 8th. Couple that with the mountains of cash from out-of-state radicals and the expected advertising blitz coming from opponents of the Marriage Protection Amendment, and we have our work cut out for us.
Political leaders, business leaders, and even a few religious leaders have all rejected God's truth about marriage. But at the end of the day, it's not about a handful of giants and their assault on marriage. It's about ordinary citizens like you and me, and what we know to be true.
In two months, when voters go to the polls, every person gets one vote. We can lose only if we fail to step up to the challenge and engage the battle. Victory is within reach, but we can't sit back and expect others to win the battle for us.
Donate now
Even as David rejected the traditional trappings of war, he did not go to battle against Goliath empty-handed. He still took 5 smooth stones and a sling.
Marriage Supporter, your gift today is a "smooth stone" that will help to ensure we have the resources to win this battle, with God's help. We don't have to match our opponents dollar for dollar—but we can't win empty-handed, either.
Please make your most generous gift of $50,$100 or even $1000 or more today. Every dollar counts—and more importantly, it's your support that will help make the difference in these final two months.
We have just two more days to reach our goal of raising $100,000 for marriage in North Carolina. And every dollar raised for the Vote for Marriage NC campaign before midnight tomorrow will be matched dollar for dollar with a gift from NOM's general funds."
++++++++++
What's so funny about Brian's letter; David (who cast the stones that killed Goliath) was married to Jonathan
Brian Brown
Washington, DC 20006
You seem to get your ideas from the Hebrew Bible of Samuel. Your Jewish twisted sense of logic is laughable.
ARA

Scotia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

esad wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to get your ideas from the Hebrew Bible of Samuel. Your Jewish twisted sense of logic is laughable.
You are Methodist u nut job!!!Go back to your home forum and talk about the only subject u know about....Mr.Painter.....and now ME!!!! Tell me how funny I am, how u r attracted to me, even though I TOLD u I am not gay.....and I kinda feel like I am too young for u, but I dont want to make an old person cry....
esad

Mount Holly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Actually your are hilariously insane. Yawn...

“ WOOF !”

Coolidge, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Rainbow Kid wrote:
GLBT donate link
++++++++++
President Obama
Governor Perdue
Lt. Governor Dalton
Senator Hagan
Donate now
++++++++++
Brian Brown
Washington, DC 20006
Is the NAACP really working against marriage equality for gay and lesbian Americans ?
ARA

Scotia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2012

esad wrote:
Actually your are hilariously insane. Yawn...
u got the hilarious right...and b careful who u call insane....u might just get a knock on ur door one night from crazy....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mount Holly Discussions

Search the Mount Holly Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 37 min State of Florida 49,446
Dr. Cox in Stanley 6 hr Mr F 1
Nuke Siren Test 9 hr Scott-L 4
sidetrax sports bar & food ( downtown mt.holly) (Mar '10) Thu Scott-L 12
What do you like about Mt. Holly (Mar '10) Thu i love mh 17
Vasileio’s Reviews Apr 17 Miss Mount Hollywood 2
Pot Holes on 27 Beside of Pet Store Apr 17 Pot holes FIXED 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mount Holly Jobs

•••