Maryland State Police are SHIT

Posted in the Mount Airy Forum

Raoul Duke

Baltimore, MD

#1 Jan 25, 2008
The Maryland State Police is a joke. They do not know how to do their jobs. I was arrested for small marijuana possesion on Jan 8th 2008. At 430 in the morning the MSP found it necessary to surround my parents house and raid the place. Have you ever woken up with "GET THE F*CK ON THE GROUND! WHERE THE F*CK IS THE WEED?!" Well, all you have to do is smoke a joint and this could happen to you. When they finished the raid they walked out with a small baggie of marijuana and a couple of pipes. I have less than $300 in assets. I had 6 dollars in my wallet, and a small baggie of marijuana! I am not a part of a drug cartel, nor do I even sell small time. They felt it necessary to have 10 members of the DRUG TASK FORCE who of course were aid overtime for working 430 in the morning, and hazard pay to raid a house. Thousands of tax dollars wasted to arrest a 19 yr old college student on a small marijuana possession charge. I am not saying I should be allowed to smoke pot. All I am saying is this was totally unneccesary for just smoking a little pot. If I got pulled over while I was smoking in my car and got arrested I would not be bitching because I would have made a stupid mistake and deserved to get caught. This is just ridiculous. Then two days later it happened to a friend of mine down the street, and he didn't even have marijuana when they raided his house! His parents had a little bit in their room so they were the ones arrested. These two were not bums, the mother worked 40 hours a week and has a college degree. The father works 60 hours a week in construction. These are hard working tax paying citizens who smoked a little weed. I am urging you to write our congressmen and urge them to drop these charges and urge them to crack down on police and make them use a little more sense and to stop wasting our tax dollars!!!
blacksheep2

Brownsburg, VA

#2 Jun 21, 2008
anyone with half a brain knows police are the scum of the earth.
common sense

Frederick, MD

#3 Jul 9, 2008
Hello.....smoking weed is against the law...kills your brain cells...oh yeah, and other people if you drive while under it's influence...yeah even a 'SMALL BIT'. You can go visit my cousin's gravesite, if you want some brutal, very real proof. She was 5 when she was killed by an idiot who thought a little bit of weed wouldn't hurt anyone. I would have loved for the police to have thrown the book at the teenager who did it. Scare the crap out of her so she didn't smoke that joint that night. Yeah, and even arrest the parents who think it's okay to life that kind of culture. Could have saved my cousin's life and the teenagers...she killed herself three weeks after the accident.
Doctor Gonzo

Alexandria, VA

#4 Jul 13, 2008
Raoul Duke wrote:
The Maryland State Police is a joke. They do not know how to do their jobs. I was arrested for small marijuana possesion on Jan 8th 2008. At 430 in the morning the MSP found it necessary to surround my parents house and raid the place. Have you ever woken up with "GET THE F*CK ON THE GROUND! WHERE THE F*CK IS THE WEED?!" Well, all you have to do is smoke a joint and this could happen to you. When they finished the raid they walked out with a small baggie of marijuana and a couple of pipes. I have less than $300 in assets. I had 6 dollars in my wallet, and a small baggie of marijuana! I am not a part of a drug cartel, nor do I even sell small time. They felt it necessary to have 10 members of the DRUG TASK FORCE who of course were aid overtime for working 430 in the morning, and hazard pay to raid a house. Thousands of tax dollars wasted to arrest a 19 yr old college student on a small marijuana possession charge. I am not saying I should be allowed to smoke pot. All I am saying is this was totally unneccesary for just smoking a little pot. If I got pulled over while I was smoking in my car and got arrested I would not be bitching because I would have made a stupid mistake and deserved to get caught. This is just ridiculous. Then two days later it happened to a friend of mine down the street, and he didn't even have marijuana when they raided his house! His parents had a little bit in their room so they were the ones arrested. These two were not bums, the mother worked 40 hours a week and has a college degree. The father works 60 hours a week in construction. These are hard working tax paying citizens who smoked a little weed. I am urging you to write our congressmen and urge them to drop these charges and urge them to crack down on police and make them use a little more sense and to stop wasting our tax dollars!!!
That's the joy of small town living. Word spreads waaaay to much. People have the right to do what they want within their own homes. As far as "Probable Cause" goes, they can say anything and a judge will sign whatever the officer wants. This place is so underpopulated that they need this to keep their jobs.

The Land Of the Free and the Home of the Brave
AMERICA.
Raven

Baltimore, MD

#5 Jul 13, 2008
blacksheep2 wrote:
anyone with half a brain knows police are the scum of the earth.
The next time you are in serious trouble and really need help please do not call 911...call a cab...or call a brain surgeon to help you reconstruct your brain.
Pot

Columbia, MD

#6 Jul 18, 2008
So what. We live in a time (country) where our individual rights mean nothing. Don't do the crime, if you can pay the time...
You can bet that it will only get worse...I am all for pot - take the drunk or aggressive drivers off the street. Oh yea, they are probably the cops anyways.
Good to be in a gang that is government sanctioned.
Mountain Girl

United States

#7 Jul 23, 2008
It seems silly that in the year 2008 a simple weed is illegal and can land you years in a cage if you are caught with it. I still find it incredulous that marijuana is illegal and you can still buy 98 proof in the liquor store.
jimmy

Sykesville, MD

#8 Aug 10, 2008
you can smoke all the weed you want if u grow it yourself in your basement and smoke it in your house. once you roll around with weed in your pocket or vehicle in public you are fair game. don't complain about your own stupidity. boom! down comes your door.
Chadman

United States

#9 Jul 7, 2010
I have all the respect in world for the police and the dangerious job.Being a Disabled American combat veteran I've seen death and know the smell never goes away. I have a neighbor Carol and Gene(angry because we would not sell them out house)They called the health depart 3 times,the post office told them lies,they called dog control many times they called DNR with lies.Agency after agency invistigated and found them to be crazy old sick in the head people(trouble makers).Carol and Gene called the police and told them I told the rabbits and deer to make a path in the woods,Police came out 3 times with K-9 dogs,police car back up.My wife 60+ can't breath,walks with a cane,I just had open heart surgery/cancer.ON NO EVIDENCE TROOPER WELCH,BELVILLE K-9 UNIT,CPL LARSON,SMITH AND AMY WILLIAMS CAME OUT AND HARASSED MY SICK WIFE AND ME<NO EVIDENCE,NO FACTS OR TRUTH.I had to call the States D A office to make it stop(cost me $1200)for lawyer.Their son Kevin knew the police would do nothing he ran us off the road,then came to the house told us he wass going to kill us,We called the barracks Tooprer Welch told us there was nothing they could do until he kills us. SO DON"T TELL ME HOW GREAT THE POLICE ARE,IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ONLY HELP SOME PEOPLE NOT OTHERS ! The average police officer make 66,000 a year,5 were here no evidence,no charges. I am angry how my sick wife was treated and me after fighting for this country in combat ! The 26 weeks of training is a waste of time THEY NEED COMMON SENSE !
ERBB

Colchester, UK

#10 Aug 21, 2010
Raven wrote:
<quoted text>
The next time you are in serious trouble and really need help please do not call 911...call a cab...or call a brain surgeon to help you reconstruct your brain.
To be honest it probably would be better to call a cab, because the cabbie would turn up. The police are never there unless they want to make some pointless raid on someones house because they've dared to try some fucking pot!!! The police are the scum of the earth. Firstly pot should be legalised it's no worse than cigarettes and alcohol, and if they legalised it they could keep track of it in a safe way, instead of it funding more serious crime.
James

Mount Airy, MD

#11 Aug 23, 2010
Erbb. U r angry at the wrong group. The police don't make the laws, the people u elect to the senate, house of rep, and other public office shape and create laws. Ur anger should be toasted them, not the police. That's like being mad at a chevy dealership for not selling u a BMW. The police r given sets of laws to enforce and they do. If u don't like the laws either find a way to get them changed or move to an area that better represents your lifestyle choices. Don't bitch n moan either do something to change things or stfu.
Doc Hudson

Sykesville, MD

#12 Sep 26, 2010
It's a law. Don't break it. I praise the Maryland State Police, Just sorry they have to waste thier time dealing with people like you Raoul.
mark williams

Smithsburg, MD

#13 Feb 18, 2012
if you respect maryland state police . NEVER EVER NEVER post their ENTIRE NAME. my wife was NOT even there at the time of what you are talking about and was at your house but it was 2 YEARS after the events you are talking about. she didnt mistreat your wife and never mistreats ANYONE.
Chadman wrote:
I have all the respect in world for the police and the dangerious job.Being a Disabled American combat veteran I've seen death and know the smell never goes away. I have a neighbor Carol and Gene(angry because we would not sell them out house)They called the health depart 3 times,the post office told them lies,they called dog control many times they called DNR with lies.Agency after agency invistigated and found them to be crazy old sick in the head people(trouble makers).Carol and Gene called the police and told them I told the rabbits and deer to make a path in the woods,Police came out 3 times with K-9 dogs,police car back up.My wife 60+ can't breath,walks with a cane,I just had open heart surgery/cancer.ON NO EVIDENCE TROOPER WELCH,BELVILLE K-9 UNIT,CPL LARSON,SMITH AND AMY WILLIAMS CAME OUT AND HARASSED MY SICK WIFE AND ME<NO EVIDENCE,NO FACTS OR TRUTH.I had to call the States D A office to make it stop(cost me $1200)for lawyer.Their son Kevin knew the police would do nothing he ran us off the road,then came to the house told us he wass going to kill us,We called the barracks Tooprer Welch told us there was nothing they could do until he kills us. SO DON"T TELL ME HOW GREAT THE POLICE ARE,IT LOOKS LIKE THEY ONLY HELP SOME PEOPLE NOT OTHERS ! The average police officer make 66,000 a year,5 were here no evidence,no charges. I am angry how my sick wife was treated and me after fighting for this country in combat ! The 26 weeks of training is a waste of time THEY NEED COMMON SENSE !
Justin

Halethorpe, MD

#14 Apr 27, 2013
Those state storm troopers are the worst. From conducting illeagal breathilizer tests without consent(we all know what your really doing with that flashlight) to denying people ccw permits with no definite reasons and conducting illeagal raids on people's homes and property. I think we started shooting the redcoats for less than this.
Chuckling at you

Sykesville, MD

#16 Aug 14, 2013
Justin wrote:
Those state storm troopers are the worst. From conducting illeagal breathilizer tests without consent(we all know what your really doing with that flashlight) to denying people ccw permits with no definite reasons and conducting illeagal raids on people's homes and property. I think we started shooting the redcoats for less than this.
Wow, were you drunk when you wrote this? You sound like an idiot.
UrStupid

Owings Mills, MD

#17 Aug 18, 2013
Dude, don't smoke weed and it won't be an issue. It's illegal. Don't blame the police because you broke the law, you knew what you were doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mount Airy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween Party 5pm-12am Bennigan's Clarksburg 18 hr BennigansClarksburg 1
isiah and brittany Aug '14 nosey-wondering 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jul '14 Tim the Bagger 7
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Jon SpellMAN 16
Debate: Obama-Economy - Damascus, MD Jun '14 Joe Braden 2
Timothy J. Smith (Aug '11) Apr '14 Curious in Florida 6
Monrovia Rezoning Request Approved By Planning ... (Mar '14) Apr '14 LOL 2
Mount Airy Dating
Find my Match

Mount Airy Jobs

Mount Airy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mount Airy News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mount Airy

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]