[UPDATE] Murder / Suicide in Colquitt County

Oct 13, 2010 Full story: WCTV Tallahassee 17

Officials in Colquitt County are awaiting autopsies on a man and two children, hoping the results will provide clues about their shooting deaths.

Full Story
youngNancyGrace

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 15, 2010
That wife, needs to be investigated. Her actions, her phone calls, everything from here on needs to be watched cause something is fishy, like for one, him shooting the kids 1st. BS!
friend of family

Valdosta, GA

#2 Oct 18, 2010
youngNancyGrace wrote:
That wife, needs to be investigated. Her actions, her phone calls, everything from here on needs to be watched cause something is fishy, like for one, him shooting the kids 1st. BS!
She had run next door trying to get help. He had beaten her and broken her arm. She is having a very hard time dealign with this as it is.
family of family

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Bullshit. She can say what she wants cause he cant defend himself.
Puzzled

AOL

#4 Oct 19, 2010
If he would've beat her up, she would've been much more injured than she was!! Why would you leave your children in the house after your husband beat you up. My first instinct would be to grab them and run!!
FAMILY

United States

#5 Oct 21, 2010
WHAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IS THE FINGER POINTING.R U SERIOUS.NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!WHO ELSE SHOT THE BOYS IN THE HEAD?AND THEN HIM.HER GUN WAS NEVER FIRED,NO FINGERPRINTS OF HERS ON HIS GUN.AND IM SURE GUN OWNERS KNOW THEY CAN TELL WHO FIRED THE GUN.COM E ON PPL.THIS LADY LOST HER WHOLE LIFE IN MOMENTS.WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD EVER THINK SOMEONE WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BE SO KIND,LOVIN AND THIS CHARACTER EVERYONE IS MAKIN HIM OUT TO BE WOULD MURDER HIS OWN KIDS IN COLD BLOOD?WHO ELSE DID IT IF SHE WASNT THERE?EVERYBODY WANTS SOMEONE TO BLAME.BUT THE MURDERER IS DEAD.REMEMBER HE KILLED HIS OWN SELFISH SELF.I GUESS U ALL FORGOT THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED IN THAT HOUSE.HE STILL SHOT THOSE BOYS IN THE HEAD.WITH NO INTENTIONS OF THEM EVER BREATHING AGAIN.NO ONE CAN JUDGE HER UNTIL THERE IN HER SHOES.MAYBE WHEN HER LEG WAS MYSTERIOUSLY BROKEN IF SHE WOULD HAVE USED HER WEAPON THIS WE WOULDNT BE HAVIN THIS CONVERSATION.FROM THE WORDS OF HIS FAMILY I WAS TOLD HE HAD BEEN BEATIN HER FOR OVER A YR.SO FAMILY LETS TALK ABOUT THAT HIDDEN PERSON THAT NO ONE KNEW HIM TO BE.ANGIE YOUR FAMILY BELIEVES YOU!!WE LOVE YA!
FAMILY

United States

#6 Oct 21, 2010
family of family wrote:
Bullshit. She can say what she wants cause he cant defend himself.
WELL MAYBE IF HE WASNT SO DAMN SELFISH.HE COULDVE DEFENDED HISSELF.OH BUT THE LOVIN,KIND ROLE MODEL IN THE COMMUNITY.KILLED HISSELF.SMH!
FAMILY

United States

#7 Oct 21, 2010
friend of family wrote:
<quoted text>
She had run next door trying to get help. He had beaten her and broken her arm. She is having a very hard time dealign with this as it is.
WELL WHO ELSE SHOT THEM?DONT TELL ME SHE SHOT HIM FIRST THEN THE KIDS W HIS GUN.WOOOOW!WHO WOULD THINK AN ARGUMENT WOULD LEAD TO THIS?
FAMILY

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Puzzled wrote:
If he would've beat her up, she would've been much more injured than she was!! Why would you leave your children in the house after your husband beat you up. My first instinct would be to grab them and run!!
WELL HOW MUCH WAS SHE INJURED.CAN U SEE THE EMOTIONAL SCARS THAT HE HAS LEFT HER WITH?SINCE U SAW?THATS THE PROBLEM W DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IT CAN BE HIDDEN.AND WHO WOULD EVER THINK THAT A FIGHT BTWN ADULTS WOULD ESCALTE INTO HIM KILLING KIS OWN KIDS?BUT MAYB HE KNEW ONCE HE POLICE GOT THERE AND HE WAS ARRESTED IT WOULD BLOW HIS GOOD GUY COVER.THATS VERY EMBARRASSIN TO THE COMMUNITY.HOW COULD FACE ANYONE AFTER THAT?
HIS FAMILY

East Orange, NJ

#9 Oct 21, 2010
its automatic that family is gonna defend one another but how dare someone from her family try to disgrace my cousin's name and more then likely the same person WHO WROTE THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT HIM ON HERE IS ONE OF THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SMILED IN MY COUSIN FACE HE WOULD HAVE NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND I WISH HE WAS HERE TO TELL EXACTLY WAT HAPPENED SINCE HE WAS LEFT ALONE IN THAT HOUSE WITH THE BOYS SO FOR YALL WHO ARE SO QUICK TO TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM AFTER DEATH I KNOW YOU WOULDNT HAVE DARED SPOKEN THIS BULLSHIT WHILE HE WAS ALIVE.............KAIJE DONT WORRY WE HAVE YOUR BACK 100% YOUR NAME WILL NOT BE USED IN VAIN
iKnowTheTruth

Kissimmee, FL

#10 Oct 21, 2010
youngNancyGrace wrote:
I agree. The fact that she's a cop, she know what to tell them folks. How in the world does the gun jam when he try to shoot her but everybody else get killed? Hogwash!!! What in the world was they arguing about? Why did the dude kill his own son 1st? Why did they only give details on where he shot Quentin but not Bakari? Why is she not talking to anyone in her family including Quentins dad? What is she hiding?????????? She a cop and they all in cahoots, they all lying!!!
iKnowTheTruth

Kissimmee, FL

#12 Oct 21, 2010
Puzzled wrote:
Thats what i said... Somethin jus aint right..
another family member

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Then to add on to it! The release of the 911 tape thats posted on here says it all, that something aint right, if she saw him shoot the youngest first, how is it on the 911 dispatcher asked her "where are your kids?" she says "she left them home, she had to get help" so the dispatcher asks "who got shot" she says "I don't know, he had a gun in his hand, i think my arm is broken" WHAT?! how does she not know who got shot? she said she saw the youngest get shot 1st and thats when she ran! now she doesn't know who got shot. she's hiding something. need a lie detector test but her being A deputy that wont happen.
1ST CUZIN

New Bern, NC

#14 Oct 25, 2010
this is why everything is begin investagated! when did her police train & mother instants kick in? if he did have a gun, why didn't her police trainning kickin? & if seeing your own child get shoot, why her mother instant didn't kick in. just don't look to rite. i see this type of stuff happen every time on SNAPP! & angie "family member" who said that Kaji been beatin on her..... come on ANGIE IS A RED BONE, marks of any kind will show. we know she HIDING SOMETHING.... GOD WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH TO EVERYBODY TRUST ME!
his family

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Oct 26, 2010
So "family member" is angie? maybe or maybe not, but if it is, i have a question, Do you still got that phone? You still using it?
Moultrian

Ocilla, GA

#16 Oct 28, 2010
Everyone needs to stop with this bickering because that will not bring Kaje', Bakari, or Quentin back and it surely cannot help Angela in this troublesome time. Stop pointing the fingers because Kaje cannot defend hisself and Angela cannot either. Get some Jesus and stop letting the Devil have his way!
Susana

Nashville, GA

#17 Nov 10, 2010
its automatic that family is gonna defend one another but how dare someone from her family try to disgrace my cousin's name and more then likely the same person WHO WROTE THAT BULLSHIT ABOUT HIM ON HERE IS ONE OF THE SAME PEOPLE THAT SMILED IN MY COUSIN FACE HE WOULD HAVE NEVER DID ANYTHING LIKE THAT AND I WISH HE WAS HERE TO TELL EXACTLY WAT HAPPENED SINCE HE WAS LEFT ALONE IN THAT HOUSE WITH THE BOYS SO FOR YALL WHO ARE SO QUICK TO TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM AFTER DEATH I KNOW YOU WOULDNT HAVE DARED SPOKEN THIS BULLSHIT WHILE HE WAS ALIVE..........KAIJE DONT WORRY WE HAVE YOUR BACK 100% YOUR NAME WILL NOT BE USED IN VAIN
THE ONLY THING I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY SHOT THE KIDS WHAT DID THEY DO..........
Puzzled

AOL

#18 Nov 10, 2010
Does anyone know if this is still under investigation or is it closed? I am still not totally convinced that someone else didn't shoot the kids (wife/someone else) and Kaijie and wife struggled with the gun...then he was shot. I heard he was shot in the neck with the weapon still in his hand when they found him. this is hard to believe unless he was in a sitting position. Were her hands sprayed for gun residue but her clothes were not taken....???? It still doesn't change anything...but I think some people will feel better knowing the TRUTH~ How long was the Colquit cops there before the GBI stepped in??? We are surviving without Kaijie...but always wondering?!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moultrie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Farrey Family Dentistry, LLC 3 hr Joe 1
black women who like white men (Oct '12) Nov 20 Nosfonader 70
Serenity House Moultrie Colquitt County Abused ... (Feb '13) Oct '14 Tulips6219 6
22 "Johns" arrested in prostitution sting (Jan '14) Oct '14 094 PZG 10
Review: All In One Auto Service & Collision Repair Sep '14 Jay 1
Couple found dead in Roswell home (Jul '07) Sep '14 Statmaster 4
Review: Tallokas Pointe Apartments Sep '14 Anonymous 2
Moultrie Dating
Find my Match

Moultrie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moultrie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moultrie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]