PZ proofsquad

Saint Peters, MO

#22 Feb 27, 2012
The new mobile home park at the corner of KK and old business 61 before Camp Tuckaho is a true eyesore that defies words. Litter is everywhere and the barren ground is strewn with derelict primer covered vehicles, makeshift dog compounds, and abandoned garage sale artifacts. The owner saw fit to cut down old trees or anything that might have gotten in the way to squeeze more rust bucket trailers into his 'park.' Wouldn't it be nice if the Lincoln County Journal actually did "journalism" and did a story on this growing blight on the community? Just how many trailers can you put in an acre before the septic waste becomes an issue?
Poop Flows Up 61

Foristell, MO

#23 Feb 28, 2012
I judge wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay a huge amount in taxes to this county...I expect more than JUNKYARDS and I don't give a crap about St. Charles County.
St. Charles County sent their "crap" here! They, the cities and STC County, OUTLAWED Manufactured Housing in R-I through R-IV Zoning. Dardenne Prairie does not even allow ANY modular or manufactured housing ANYWHERE in their community!
TROY

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#24 Feb 29, 2012
My family has lived on kk for over 20 years and it makes me sad to take my kids out there cause of that huge eye sore!!! just cause your broke don't mean you live like that.
Bring Me Your Poor

Saint Louis, MO

#25 Feb 29, 2012
Welcome to Lincoln County, the poor slum for St. Charles County. We have become the "low income" community of choice for those who cannot afford to live in St. Charles County. This was planned from time in memorium.

The continued placement of trailer parks and low income apartments PROVES our place as the choice of low income individuals in the WestPlex!
LC Resident

Wentzville, MO

#26 Feb 29, 2012
When I moved here many years ago there weren't many trailers here and I waas proud to say I lived here, yet no more. I unfortunately live close to one of his fine establishments and have since watched my house go down in worth I can't sell my house, due to the economy and why the heck would anyone want to move to close to the eyesores he has created. I DID vote for P&Z, so I can gripe about it !
Slum Lord Central

United States

#27 Feb 29, 2012
The opening of this county to the poor was DELIBERATE and CALCULATED! Someone figured out that as the mobile home parks were being sold in Lincoln County, you could put down pads and streets and get them to move here.

Once the parks were built for relatively little outlay, the owners could sit back and start collecting pad rent!
moondance

O Fallon, MO

#28 Mar 1, 2012
non hoa zone wrote:
There are schools in St. Charles that had to close due to lack of enrollment so feel free to move there. You will pay 3x as much for your taxes and definately pay an outragious amount for a house with land. There are several subdivisions in Troy that have acres for sale that have rules and regulations of what can be built on them that you could have chosen. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
Pretty sure my taxes are cheaper in st Charles county than what they were in Lincoln county
Phoenix

United States

#29 Mar 4, 2012
LC Resident wrote:
When I moved here many years ago there weren't many trailers here and I waas proud to say I lived here, yet no more. I unfortunately live close to one of his fine establishments and have since watched my house go down in worth I can't sell my house, due to the economy and why the heck would anyone want to move to close to the eyesores he has created. I DID vote for P&Z, so I can gripe about it !
Your home went down and my property tax went up. So the question is, it depends on what the home looks like I guess and what the yard looks like. Who knows how the access real estate and property tax.
newby

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#30 Jul 17, 2012
PZ proofsquad wrote:
The new mobile home park at the corner of KK and old business 61 before Camp Tuckaho is a true eyesore that defies words. Litter is everywhere and the barren ground is strewn with derelict primer covered vehicles, makeshift dog compounds, and abandoned garage sale artifacts. The owner saw fit to cut down old trees or anything that might have gotten in the way to squeeze more rust bucket trailers into his 'park.' Wouldn't it be nice if the Lincoln County Journal actually did "journalism" and did a story on this growing blight on the community? Just how many trailers can you put in an acre before the septic waste becomes an issue?
I have live in LC for 5 yrs now, 4 of witch I have to drive by the above mentioned eyesore. The numerous dogs tied out on the property, the trash, the filth and cars/trucks are discusting. It is sick that people are allowed to devalue property values and can hold their heads up in public living this way. You do not have to have any money to live clean and upkept....I can't imagine what the inside of your trailer trash looks like. Just seeing you people around the place when I pass by, you probably don't even bath, long hair and greasy appearances......I doubt any of you who live there will ever see this......I'm sure EBT doesn't "yet" supply computers to degenerates.......
Passer By

United States

#31 Jul 19, 2012
newby wrote:
<quoted text>
I have live in LC for 5 yrs now, 4 of witch I have to drive by the above mentioned eyesore. The numerous dogs tied out on the property, the trash, the filth and cars/trucks are discusting. It is sick that people are allowed to devalue property values and can hold their heads up in public living this way. You do not have to have any money to live clean and upkept....I can't imagine what the inside of your trailer trash looks like. Just seeing you people around the place when I pass by, you probably don't even bath, long hair and greasy appearances......I doubt any of you who live there will ever see this......I'm sure EBT doesn't "yet" supply computers to degenerates.......
The folks living in that trash heap cannot read. Luckily the State pays their rent. The problem as I see it is the landlord! They should be ashamed!
County Trash

United States

#32 Jul 20, 2012
I have seen properties in this County equal to the eye sore mentioned here.
Phoenix

Troy, MO

#33 Jul 20, 2012
OMG had to drive by the other day, now we have pick up shells for sale and more junk. It is not the landlords fault that he tells his rentors to keep the yard clean and they cannot comprehend that message after being told several times.
County Trash

United States

#34 Jul 20, 2012
Then you evict them. This place has looked this way for a couple years.
Worlds Biggest Cynic

Troy, MO

#35 Jul 21, 2012
Clean up the County wrote:
How can this family be stopped? Is legal action an option? How do they sleep at night knowing the element they bring into our neighborhoods?
What? Are you stupid ? Warren doesn't bring the lowlifes into this county, they have been here all their lives. Warren just takes advantage of the loose planning and zoning laws in this county. It's called free enterprise. Some of the same people bitching about Warren Albright are the same people that fought hard to keep planning and zoning out of Lincol County. If you want to complain to someone go up to Castles Store and complain to the breakfast club there. Most of those guy's that hang out there fought against Planning and zoning. I'm sure they will tell you what to do with your complaint.
Colgate

Foristell, MO

#36 Jul 21, 2012
Yep, I've seen them there. They all need to learn what soap and water are used for along with toothpaste..
Ahh....the country lifestyle.....
County Trash

United States

#37 Jul 21, 2012
Drove down KK last evening. There are no new pads next to the dump everyone is talking about. Closer to Phoenix's home there is a new Albright lot where he has poured some new pads. Some of you folks are confused.

The worst of Albright's scum renters is at the corner of KK where it heads east to the park and girl scout camp. You cannot miss this eye sore. Across the street are 2 beautiful new homes, one with a lake in front. God bless those poor folks who built there prior to Albright becoming a menace to the area and county.
Phoenix

Wentzville, MO

#38 Jul 21, 2012
Worlds Biggest Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Are you stupid ? Warren doesn't bring the lowlifes into this county, they have been here all their lives. Warren just takes advantage of the loose planning and zoning laws in this county. It's called free enterprise. Some of the same people bitching about Warren Albright are the same people that fought hard to keep planning and zoning out of Lincol County. If you want to complain to someone go up to Castles Store and complain to the breakfast club there. Most of those guy's that hang out there fought against Planning and zoning. I'm sure they will tell you what to do with your complaint.
I heard that the breakfast club has moved to Denny's, but that was awhile back. As far as Warren taking advantage of the P&Z he does everything according to the laws that are in effect for septic and water. I do not believe the banks would put new trailors in if things were not up to par
County Trash

United States

#39 Jul 21, 2012
Albright never puts in new trailers.
Phoenix

Wentzville, MO

#40 Jul 21, 2012
County Trash wrote:
Albright never puts in new trailers.
I never said albright put in new trailers, I said the banks would not let new trailers be put in if everything was not up to the legal standards.
Scarecrow

Marthasville, MO

#41 Jul 21, 2012
Worlds Biggest Cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothin a little fire wouldn't cure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moscow Mills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wentzville Municipal Election 2015 3 hr JustSoYouThought 2
Mark and Pam Hupp are MURDERERS!!! 9 hr no doubt 7
Riverside Estates FLOODPLAIN Subdivision (Apr '08) 13 hr Linco Losers 28
Review: CHIHUAHUAS MEXICAN RESTAURANT (Jul '11) 17 hr Rush 9
Questions concerning Ameren UE (May '10) 21 hr ZeroIshtsGiven 41
anyone know brandy ray? Tue the one and only 1
Judge overturned again Tue guest200 19
Moscow Mills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moscow Mills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moscow Mills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moscow Mills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:20 am PST

NBC Sports 8:20AM
De'Anthony Thomas garners AFC special teams player of the week honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
Bleacher Report 5:58 PM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 9:09 PM
Breaking Down New York's Game Plan