Since: Aug 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2010

Same as every other "thug" in morristown walkin around actin hard and tryin to live a thug life and failing miserabely at that just like everything else in his life and he's got that slut brandy green pregnant too but that's not hard to accomplish so once again he sucks at life
Tiffany

Faith, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2010

Wow I didn't know he was in all that mess. where does he hang out at now
finally famous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

burner123 wrote:
Same as every other "thug" in morristown walkin around actin hard and tryin to live a thug life and failing miserabely at that just like everything else in his life and he's got that slut brandy green pregnant too but that's not hard to accomplish so once again he sucks at life
DAAMMMN! Ok idk brandy really but she`s a sweet girl and her and brandon have been together for 6 yrs off and on but anywho...i f*cks wit brandon to tha fullest on a everyday basis and for tha person askin where he hangs out i`m sorry hunny stuff like that`s jus gotta stay private. brandons my homie and i lovve him to death he`s good ppl
mo town girl

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

ive known brandon since highschool and also brandy. they had a little girl and are doing good from what i hear. there dont need to be any comments whatsoever towards them. they love eachother and thay little baby. so screw you all and have a nice day!
finally famous

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

mo town girl wrote:
ive known brandon since highschool and also brandy. they had a little girl and are doing good from what i hear. there dont need to be any comments whatsoever towards them. they love eachother and thay little baby. so screw you all and have a nice day!
yes they are doing very well and have a very beautifull baby girl. They are happy and need to stay that way so yes you're right ppl need to keep their negative comments to their self!
wonderful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

He sure does like riping ppl off don't he! Wrong 1 this time lil boy!
wonderful

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

I don't have to mind my own when did tha deed!
finally famous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2010

hey homie i feel u on that when someone f*cks wit ur money handle it. i mean don`t off tha dude cause it aint worth it for u and that baby doesn`t deserve to grow up without her daddy but yeah i feel ya on that 100 percent. i`ve been ripped off a whole bunch and i always handle my shit.
mo town girl

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2010

well, if someone is going to say something negative about brandon or brandi then they need to say it to them. they dont need drama. & honestly its not highschool anymore so grow up ! they are good friends and all they want is peace and be happy .
Brandon Swanner

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

thanks for takin up for me and my wonderful baby and soon to be wife. On the other notes for ppl talkin shyt kill it u kno where im at if ur talkin shyt end of story. this aint high school we grown now.
Brandi Greene

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2010

hey i just want to say thanks for the ppl stickin up for me lol but whoever has the nerve to say im a slut lmao u obviously dont no me to well ive been brandon girl for 6 years and only wen wit ppl i can count on 1 hand lol and brandon and i have a beautiful baby girl and are soon to b married so if u wanna call me a slut make sure u get ur shit straight first o and if u have enough balls to tell me who u r then ill give u my number and well meet up and handle this
Kayla T

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

your most welcome .
i qet on here all the time & i seen your name in the topix and was like forget this . for all you stupid a$$ people . qet this riqht . if your qoinq to run your mouths about something thats not your business then shut the hell up . you sit here and talk about people and think its ok . your wrong. they have been in and out since highschool. & to eric, dont talk out of your a$$ you dumb a$$. you dont know shyt. ive known them since highschool. they are qood a$$ people and love eachother. so if your qoinq to say something then it needs to be real instead of somewhat so called rumors. & yes, brandi had a baby & dont dare talk about that precious little girl. you people are so stupid i wanna die laughing :) its hard living the hater life i swear !.. bahaha :D:D:D as for brandon and brandi. may you both have a wonderful life together and im glad you have found your happiness :) if you need anything dont hesitate to contact me on here or fb :) you know my name ! & as for sticking up for you dont worry about it.
retard

Batesburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

So good ta see my tax dollars payin your medical bills.. you all need ta stop playin house an find a JOB.. but ya probably can't pass tha drug test
Kayla T

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

wow , really ?
still runninq that dick sucker :)
damn, you just cant leave people alone you qot to keep qoinq & qoinq huh ? maybe your jumpinq their shit because they qot a house & jobs & you dont ? hmmmm ; i WONDER ! back the hell up & shut up.
Kayla T

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2011

& start runninq your mouth bout me :)
i looooove my fans <3
Maybe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

I know nobody's a fan of your dumb azz using "q" for "g". STOOPID! Lol
Anonymous

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2011

lmao .
ass your using zz instead of ss .
whats the difference moron .

so before you qo & say stupid shyt, learn your mistakes first . you dont like it then qet the hell off this site :)
Hahaha

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Brandi Greene wrote:
hey i just want to say thanks for the ppl stickin up for me lol but whoever has the nerve to say im a slut lmao u obviously dont no me to well ive been brandon girl for 6 years and only wen wit ppl i can count on 1 hand lol and brandon and i have a beautiful baby girl and are soon to b married so if u wanna call me a slut make sure u get ur shit straight first o and if u have enough balls to tell me who u r then ill give u my number and well meet up and handle this
That's some big talk for sum1 w weak @$$ game. U wasnt shiz still not Shiz wont ever b shiz fo sho

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giving forward? Please take a look! 3 min Pitbullmom74 6
Bus Drivers 6 min Pitbullmom74 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WTSassy 145,437
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 min cudzu bandit 9,311
what is starting pay at Colgate 49 min Pay 16
that Lisa Benoit 1 hr mad as hell 46
Authorities bust alleged forgery ring in Morris... 1 hr Head south 13
County Commission Antics 7 hr spade 22
Whats going on at old black college? 9 hr yup 20
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••