Classmate

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

if its the blake garretson that graduated east in 06 last i heard hes in college and playing football. but i don't know him personaly.
haha

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

yeah that's the one, ut he is hooked on some pills and lost that free ride to UTseen him few weeks ago at walmart..he fell off sad
wow

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

you are kidding? lost a free ride to ut? crazy.
see him often

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

I see him a lot. Mostly with a pretty blonde girl and a cute kid but I'm not sure Blake had another kid could be wring though they seem to be pretty well off
neighborhoodspid erman

Gaston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

yeah he is a loser now herd he use to do little gurls that's missed up
haha

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

got in trouble for one too young yeah the blonde is his gf and the boy is hers better wattch they will steal ya blind so I've been told
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

he comes from a super good family..too bad he resorts to lying and stealing..
yea_yea

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

Well, Yes they will steal ya blind if they ever get a chance...and the kid yall are talking about thats with them all the time isn't his or hers...the little boy is her sister's son and they do the stealing and drugs right in front of him and he ends up telling on them....they went as far as to steal from her own papaws(yes both papaws), her mother, and his grandmother...pretty shitty of both of them. The last I knew they were living in his mom's beauty shop cuz they were kicked out of both of their parents houses and his mom doesn't even know they are living there.
which one

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

what beauty shop?
see him often

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

yea_yea wrote:
Well, Yes they will steal ya blind if they ever get a chance...and the kid yall are talking about thats with them all the time isn't his or hers...the little boy is her sister's son and they do the stealing and drugs right in front of him and he ends up telling on them....they went as far as to steal from her own papaws(yes both papaws), her mother, and his grandmother...pretty shitty of both of them. The last I knew they were living in his mom's beauty shop cuz they were kicked out of both of their parents houses and his mom doesn't even know they are living there.
if I'm not mistaking I believe that's what he got kicked outta ut for stealing and drugs. To bad he didn't learn his lesson. He seems to be a good kid with bad ideas. I just hope I don't ever catch em stealing. I see em in the mall mostly just hope he doesn't try and steal from the store ill have to be bashing him in the shins with a baseball bat on my off time.
haha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

oh yeah, somebody needs to call dcs. That poor kid, esp if it aint theirs. Gosh, that's crazy. They need to go to jail. I see em at the gold store all the time peddling stolen jewlery
yea_yea

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

I don't know the name of his mom's shop but thats what I was told.
see him often

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

That kid calls him daddy... wierd
Cleo

Linwood, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

they might not be good news in the stealing and drug area...im not saying they are or they are'nt because i dont know...but what i do know is that they are amazing to that little boy. if it werent for them only God knows where he would be...because his mom definantly isnt an angel.
yea_yea

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

so Cleo ur saying that doing drugs and stealing things around a 5 yr old little boy is being amazing to him....oh and niether of them have a job so how do they feed him...oh wait nevermind they steal things, sell them at pawn shops and then use that money to get drugs and maybe some food for the little boy...yeah thats real "amazing"
yea_yea

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

i wouldn't doubt that he calls him daddy either cause he calls his aunt's mother(not his grandma,the sister's have 2 different moms), he calls her "momma".
haha

Preston, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

they tell him to call them that..poor lil kid is screwed up. I totaly agee wit you, that's not amazin. His mom apparently don't do crap I'd get my kid out of that! They both need rehab and jail, hell I heard they sleep on couches at the mall n let that kid just run wherever he wants unsupevised.
heather trent

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

uh everybody on this needs to keep your mother fu@kin mouth shut you all dont know sh!t yes we do have a 5 yr old boy n he is very well taken care of so worry bout your own d@mn life but obviously u dont have 1 cuz u always runnin your mouth bout me makin me famous bit@hes
nener

Westland, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Heather don't stress it.. didn't you know we're celebrites? and People have nothing better to do than talk when they have no idea what FACTS are. Hunter is a precious little boy that is very well taken care of so if people are going to hate they can at least leave him out of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

134 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min Vet 141,397
What is going on at the animal shelter? 25 min Tayne 37
CE Bud Cunningham Law Office 45 min Patricia 19
Debate: Gay Marriage - Morristown, TN (Jul '10) 1 hr Brian_G 1,509
illegal crap 1 hr Jerry 1
Mountain View Youth Development Center (Jan '09) 1 hr russ 38
Howmet 1 hr Jess 1
•••
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters