Duluth, GA

#3 Apr 13, 2013
wondering wrote:
Yes, he's a great dr
are you sure about that?
Lol

Morristown, TN

#4 Apr 13, 2013
Been going to him for years. He saved my life. Nothing but great things to say about him.
wondering

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2013
I'm positive, y u ask?
Well

Morristown, TN

#6 Apr 13, 2013
He almost killed me. Collision saved my life
Labrador mom

Tullahoma, TN

#7 Apr 13, 2013
Ive heard hes a real jerk, very disrespectful to his staff... who does he only see ob's for part of their pregnancys and dosent deliver?? why dosent he has privalages at either morristown hospital????
Well

Morristown, TN

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Think it is because of me
Labrador mom wrote:
Ive heard hes a real jerk, very disrespectful to his staff... who does he only see ob's for part of their pregnancys and dosent deliver?? why dosent he has privalages at either morristown hospital????
Lol

Morristown, TN

#9 Apr 13, 2013
He has privileges at Lakeway. He did my emergency surgery at Lakeway not even 3 months ago.

You may have "heard" he was a real jerk to his staff but I am sure if you ask them, you know the source, they will tell you how good he is to them. They LOVE him and it's more than obvious. Collision was the jerk, in my opinion, I went to him once & once only. His office staff were very snooty and acted like they were doing me the favor.
Really

Duluth, GA

#10 Apr 13, 2013
He is a full blown jerk and the rude gal than answers phone I can't imagine she got her job from having professional skills must be some other kind.
tiff

Rock Hill, SC

#11 Apr 16, 2013
What do you mean? How would she get that job otherwise?
Mtown

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2013
Where there is a will there is a way. Well if she is that bad she won't last.
tiff

Gaffney, SC

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Maybe I shhould apply for her job then
concerned

Harrogate, TN

#14 May 13, 2013
Dr. Matson is in fact a D.O. and he does have privileges at Morristown Hamblen. He does not deliver because his main office is in Tazewell and Claiborne County Hospital DOES NOT DELIVER. He can't be on call in Morristown and run an office in Tazewell. He and his staff are really GREAT and if they are rude, maybe it is the person on the other end that makes them that way. His staff in fact LOVES him.
Happy

Duluth, GA

#15 May 14, 2013
Hope the medical board feels the same way
Labrador mom

Tullahoma, TN

#16 May 14, 2013
concerned wrote:
Dr. Matson is in fact a D.O. and he does have privileges at Morristown Hamblen. He does not deliver because his main office is in Tazewell and Claiborne County Hospital DOES NOT DELIVER. He can't be on call in Morristown and run an office in Tazewell. He and his staff are really GREAT and if they are rude, maybe it is the person on the other end that makes them that way. His staff in fact LOVES him.
loves him... ha think again.. hes a total jerk and very disrespectful..
Lisa

Morristown, TN

#17 May 14, 2013
He may be a jerk to you Labrador mom but I know for a FACT his staff loves him. How? I work for him. He is not a jerk and he is not disrespectful to us. At all. I have worked for other Doctors and hands down, he is my favorite. All of our patients love him. It's obvious you don't like him. Not sure why. Are you one of the women who hit on him and got turned down? If so, sorry. But that doesn't mean he isn't a good doctor and boss.
Happy

Duluth, GA

#18 May 14, 2013
Lisa wrote:
He may be a jerk to you Labrador mom but I know for a FACT his staff loves him. How? I work for him. He is not a jerk and he is not disrespectful to us. At all. I have worked for other Doctors and hands down, he is my favorite. All of our patients love him. It's obvious you don't like him. Not sure why. Are you one of the women who hit on him and got turned down? If so, sorry. But that doesn't mean he isn't a good doctor and boss.
oh please.. So funny. Is he not a home wrecker??
mmmm mmm

Charlotte, NC

#19 May 14, 2013
He can wreck my home
Lisa

Morristown, TN

#20 May 14, 2013
Home wrecker? I have worked for him for 5 years and I am very close to his whole family so I am sure had he wrecked someone's home, I'd know about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Husband/wife share Facebook 2 min Jason 3
Ferguson "protests" 7 min Poster 49
Morristown couple's puppy dies, store says no r... 8 min if so 50
Wants To Adopt 11 min Poster 1
Old Morristown (Mar '11) 14 min Jason 203
The christian bible full of stolen stories 25 min Mountain Warror 18
The Sally Ann Frazier Scandal (Jan '13) 41 min Don 100
Pastor Richard Emmert 54 min IM just saying 13
Morristown Dating
Find my Match