Dr Scott Matson

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Really

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 13, 2013
 
Dr Scott Matson? Is he a real doctor?
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 13, 2013
 
Yes, he's a great dr
Really

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

wondering wrote:
Yes, he's a great dr
are you sure about that?
Lol

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 13, 2013
 
Been going to him for years. He saved my life. Nothing but great things to say about him.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 13, 2013
 
I'm positive, y u ask?
Well

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

He almost killed me. Collision saved my life
Labrador mom

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ive heard hes a real jerk, very disrespectful to his staff... who does he only see ob's for part of their pregnancys and dosent deliver?? why dosent he has privalages at either morristown hospital????
Well

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 13, 2013
 
Think it is because of me
Labrador mom wrote:
Ive heard hes a real jerk, very disrespectful to his staff... who does he only see ob's for part of their pregnancys and dosent deliver?? why dosent he has privalages at either morristown hospital????
Lol

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

He has privileges at Lakeway. He did my emergency surgery at Lakeway not even 3 months ago.

You may have "heard" he was a real jerk to his staff but I am sure if you ask them, you know the source, they will tell you how good he is to them. They LOVE him and it's more than obvious. Collision was the jerk, in my opinion, I went to him once & once only. His office staff were very snooty and acted like they were doing me the favor.
Really

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

He is a full blown jerk and the rude gal than answers phone I can't imagine she got her job from having professional skills must be some other kind.
tiff

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 16, 2013
 
What do you mean? How would she get that job otherwise?
Mtown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 18, 2013
 
Where there is a will there is a way. Well if she is that bad she won't last.
tiff

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 19, 2013
 
Maybe I shhould apply for her job then
concerned

Harrogate, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dr. Matson is in fact a D.O. and he does have privileges at Morristown Hamblen. He does not deliver because his main office is in Tazewell and Claiborne County Hospital DOES NOT DELIVER. He can't be on call in Morristown and run an office in Tazewell. He and his staff are really GREAT and if they are rude, maybe it is the person on the other end that makes them that way. His staff in fact LOVES him.
Happy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Hope the medical board feels the same way
Labrador mom

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

concerned wrote:
Dr. Matson is in fact a D.O. and he does have privileges at Morristown Hamblen. He does not deliver because his main office is in Tazewell and Claiborne County Hospital DOES NOT DELIVER. He can't be on call in Morristown and run an office in Tazewell. He and his staff are really GREAT and if they are rude, maybe it is the person on the other end that makes them that way. His staff in fact LOVES him.
loves him... ha think again.. hes a total jerk and very disrespectful..
Lisa

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

He may be a jerk to you Labrador mom but I know for a FACT his staff loves him. How? I work for him. He is not a jerk and he is not disrespectful to us. At all. I have worked for other Doctors and hands down, he is my favorite. All of our patients love him. It's obvious you don't like him. Not sure why. Are you one of the women who hit on him and got turned down? If so, sorry. But that doesn't mean he isn't a good doctor and boss.
Happy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Lisa wrote:
He may be a jerk to you Labrador mom but I know for a FACT his staff loves him. How? I work for him. He is not a jerk and he is not disrespectful to us. At all. I have worked for other Doctors and hands down, he is my favorite. All of our patients love him. It's obvious you don't like him. Not sure why. Are you one of the women who hit on him and got turned down? If so, sorry. But that doesn't mean he isn't a good doctor and boss.
oh please.. So funny. Is he not a home wrecker??
mmmm mmm

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

He can wreck my home
Lisa

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Home wrecker? I have worked for him for 5 years and I am very close to his whole family so I am sure had he wrecked someone's home, I'd know about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of69
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amber Helton 6 min amber 11
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min CaCA 123,338
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 32 min doseitmatter 8,455
Long Horn Morristown 1 hr back up here 24
tim rains (Aug '13) 1 hr Karen 33
To all the Single Ex's 2 hr News Flash 6
What are they building in Talbott 2 hr NAVY vet 33
Justin's torn down 13 hr cant wait 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••