girly

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Whats the verdict on when hamblen cty is officially doing that?
Duh

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Trick-or-treating is generally done on Halloween, which is this year, as it always is, on October 31. Hope that helps clear it up for you. Please make sure you have adult with you.
interesting

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Duh wrote:
Trick-or-treating is generally done on Halloween, which is this year, as it always is, on October 31. Hope that helps clear it up for you. Please make sure you have adult with you.
No that is NOT always the case if it falls on a Sunday the opt for a differnt day. I have heard so far that it will be on the 31st since it is not on a Sunday. Have a great Halloween!
goblin

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Hamblen county doesn't dictate when Halloween IS so why ask them ? Halloween is on October 31st and that's when we all go out. If you're asking about a particular Halloween party given by Hamblen county, I guess you should call the mayor or the sheriff........eh ?
Trick or Treat

Durant, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Anybody know if what day they are doing trick or treating in choctaw county
Satan

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

goblin wrote:
Hamblen county doesn't dictate when Halloween IS so why ask them ? Halloween is on October 31st and that's when we all go out. If you're asking about a particular Halloween party given by Hamblen county, I guess you should call the mayor or the sheriff........eh ?
You are correct. I dictate when we celebrate HELLoween since it is MY day. Happy HELLoween!
Deadpool S01

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Satan wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct. I dictate when we celebrate HELLoween since it is MY day. Happy HELLoween!
Hey you dumba$$ troll it is not Satan's holiday. Get a f*cking life you moron. I hate ignorant full of sh*t Christians like u that say everything is of Satan if you don't like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

156 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justin's torn down 3 min Randy 27
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 123,444
Brian and Lisa Kirk 7 min kgind0987 33
tim rains (Aug '13) 17 min Lived beside me 38
Amber Helton 19 min cousin 12
having a married mans baby???? 22 min curious 8
Sirens 31 min Concerned 1
Long Horn Morristown 2 hr haiku 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••