girly

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Whats the verdict on when hamblen cty is officially doing that?
Duh

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Trick-or-treating is generally done on Halloween, which is this year, as it always is, on October 31. Hope that helps clear it up for you. Please make sure you have adult with you.
interesting

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Duh wrote:
Trick-or-treating is generally done on Halloween, which is this year, as it always is, on October 31. Hope that helps clear it up for you. Please make sure you have adult with you.
No that is NOT always the case if it falls on a Sunday the opt for a differnt day. I have heard so far that it will be on the 31st since it is not on a Sunday. Have a great Halloween!
goblin

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2011
Hamblen county doesn't dictate when Halloween IS so why ask them ? Halloween is on October 31st and that's when we all go out. If you're asking about a particular Halloween party given by Hamblen county, I guess you should call the mayor or the sheriff........eh ?
Trick or Treat

Durant, OK

#5 Oct 18, 2011
Anybody know if what day they are doing trick or treating in choctaw county
Satan

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2011
goblin wrote:
Hamblen county doesn't dictate when Halloween IS so why ask them ? Halloween is on October 31st and that's when we all go out. If you're asking about a particular Halloween party given by Hamblen county, I guess you should call the mayor or the sheriff........eh ?
You are correct. I dictate when we celebrate HELLoween since it is MY day. Happy HELLoween!
Deadpool S01

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2011
Satan wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct. I dictate when we celebrate HELLoween since it is MY day. Happy HELLoween!
Hey you dumba$$ troll it is not Satan's holiday. Get a f*cking life you moron. I hate ignorant full of sh*t Christians like u that say everything is of Satan if you don't like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Self 16 min meth kills 9
Morristown animal shelter 5 hr Eynou 36
Do you sleep in a recliner instead of a bed? (Dec '10) 6 hr skank hater 28
Tn lottery VIP store (Feb '12) 6 hr Theresa Stanifer 66
14yrs of being married 6 hr LnP 9
Johnnie renee long 6 hr just sayin 4
Barry Poole 8 hr bohart 12
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web