New Hamblen County Mugshots

Posted in the Morristown Forum

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 20, 2013
well

Morristown, TN

#2 Feb 21, 2013
I like the new layout by the way
Christa

Morristown, TN

#3 Feb 21, 2013
well wrote:
I like the new layout by the way
Me too!!

“To thine ownself be true.”

Since: Jan 13

The Planet Gallifrey

#4 Feb 21, 2013
It needs a listing for Grainger County as well.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 21, 2013
well wrote:
I like the new layout by the way
Thanks.
Doug

Morristown, TN

#6 Feb 21, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Mmmm Christy Opal Smith looks like she could be a whole lot of fun
helpn frinds

Kodak, TN

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm Christy Opal Smith looks like she could be a whole lot of fun
....that's what all the cops say!!
Jason

Morristown, TN

#9 Feb 24, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
http://easttennesseemugshots.c om/remove-my-mugshot/
Damn... Why didn't I think to scam felons to take their mugshots off a website that I put there in the first place?
Joe

Morristown, TN

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn... Why didn't I think to scam felons to take their mugshots off a website that I put there in the first place?
What? I doubt that even one of these recent arrests were "felons".

I doubt that any of them could afford to have their mugshot removed anyway. A bunch of thieves.
Where

Whitesburg, TN

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Still looking for a "just exonerated" section myself

p.s.

The $25.00 fee to remove a persons mugshot is quiet slimy, considering the individual's charges were dropped.

Just my opinion.
crazy

Inman, SC

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Takes so long to load the page. get rid of all the advertisements.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 24, 2013
crazy wrote:
Takes so long to load the page. get rid of all the advertisements.
Avg page load time on dsl is under 3 seconds. If the ads go, so does the free access. A site of this size ain't cheap to keep going. It's a little slow right now because our guys are updating it with blount, roane and knox county data. It slows down some when we are posting a lot of new content. We try and wait until "after hours" to do the updates but with all the arrests as of late we are starting earlier just so we can get them all on there. We are posting 1500-2000 arrests per week.
Jason

Morristown, TN

#14 Feb 25, 2013
crazy wrote:
Takes so long to load the page. get rid of all the advertisements.
use an add on like AdBlock Plus and NoScript... I see no ads on this site
question

Morristown, TN

#15 Feb 25, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
Avg page load time on dsl is under 3 seconds. If the ads go, so does the free access. A site of this size ain't cheap to keep going. It's a little slow right now because our guys are updating it with blount, roane and knox county data. It slows down some when we are posting a lot of new content. We try and wait until "after hours" to do the updates but with all the arrests as of late we are starting earlier just so we can get them all on there. We are posting 1500-2000 arrests per week.
why isnt grainger or jefferson in there?
Bama

Morristown, TN

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Both Grainger and Jefferson would be great. I have crazy friends in both of those counties. (not that I would even recognize them by photo)

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Bama wrote:
Both Grainger and Jefferson would be great. I have crazy friends in both of those counties.(not that I would even recognize them by photo)
We are working on gaining access to their records as well as Cocke.
question

Morristown, TN

#18 Feb 25, 2013
East TN Mugshots wrote:
<quoted text>
We are working on gaining access to their records as well as Cocke.
i hope so. that would be great to see all the criminals in bean town!
dontneed

Morristown, TN

#19 Feb 25, 2013
Cocke county gets enough news media in the morristown tribune.

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 25, 2013
Hawkins county is up on the site. Have a look over at http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/haw...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
14yrs of being married 1 hr No trust 6
Pastor Richard Emmert 1 hr I believe 329
Do you sleep in a recliner instead of a bed? (Dec '10) 1 hr IM just saying 26
P.S.A. Servers only make $2.13 an hour 1 hr nashville area 20
Mason Cloud 2 hr Gross 30
mattress stores 7 hr observation 1
Any word on Joshua Darnell (Jun '10) 8 hr Yes 21
Morristown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morristown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morristown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:31PM
Highlights, Recap for Browns vs. Panthers
ESPN 3:52 PM
Newton: 'Classless' to cheer Manziel injury
Bleacher Report 3:56 PM
Cam Returns to Superman Status When It Matters Most
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets
Yahoo! Sports 4:08 PM
Browns lose Manziel in 17-13 loss to Panthers