11e Market, Dill pickle. Never go back!!!!

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 147 Comments Last updated Sep 18, 2010
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Angry American

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

I been going there for years, I will never go back. That man in there wanted to get hateful with me, and curse me. Refused to sale me merchandise. Because I got hateful back. I have a right to defend myself. There's to many other store's for me to go in there. This is america, act like it!!!! I'm not even racist, at all but it's people like him that make us out to be the bad guy!! It's not going to hurt me to get a burger or gas some where else. They sold out, to someone they shouldn't have. His action will be the cause of his lack of business. Let's shut this place down. Maybe someone else will buy it back!!!!!!

“My name is Legion”

Since: Jun 10

For we are many

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Why did he get hateful with you? Why did he refuse to sell you stuff?
sure sure

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

You're angry American, say "this is America" and mention race. No way you're an ignorant redneck. They isn't gettin' n'er a one of your food stamps ne'more.
Angry American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Wow, I thought there were more level headed people out there. I'm not a ignorant red neck either. I was going to buy some cigarette's and he asked for my I'd, I showed it to him and he said pull it out so I did. After I pulled it out he said I need to look at it twice, I said are kidding me in a like sarcastic way, didn't understand why he would need to see it twice. So he said what do you mean am I kidding!!! I said I already showed it to you once. He said I'm suppose to see it twice, he did then put my stuff behind the counter and said have I nice day sir. I said well give me my stuff, he said go to the next store!!! I said what's your deal, I been coming here for years before you bought this place. He said get the hell out of here!! Then I got a little hateful!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

When did the Carter's sell the Dill Pickle?
believer

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

smoking is bad for your health
ruralranger

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

little me wrote:
When did the Carter's sell the Dill Pickle?
last year i believe

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Do you know who bought them out? If this new owner is trading off of the good will and reputation that the Carter's built up for all the years they owned the Dill Pickle, then shame on him. The Carter's worked a long time to build up the business at the Dill Pickle, and it sounds as if the new owner is doing his best to drive it into the ground.

BTW, I have never heard of the rule of having to show your ID twice. When I was employed by Walmart, we asked for the ID of the person purchasing cigarettes, alcohol, and certain games/movies that required id to be shown, once and once only. Sounds like someone was on a power trip.
sat what

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

papers please, papers please, papers please!
ruralranger

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

i heard the person was from one of the middle east country's,,,i quit shopping there last year too

“My name is Legion”

Since: Jun 10

For we are many

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Well, the Indian guy that works there, Roger (He has glasses), is a really nice guy. He wouldn't have gotten smart with you, unless you got smart with him first. He's so calm, I don't even think he gets mad. I have worked at a gas station before and I have asked to see someone's ID twice. It's not a big deal. Maybe he had a brain fart and forgot your BD. Who knows?
the blame

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

A third Clerks movie is coming into view now. Clerks 3 "The indian Jerk" I must get to work at once.
Angry American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Dream raven, you defending them awful hard, maybe he did have a brain fart. But no reason to. Not sale me something, I didn't get hateful first. It's people like you, that are going to allow them to build that muslim church on ground zero, 911.
Angry American

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

little me wrote:
Do you know who bought them out? If this new owner is trading off of the good will and reputation that the Carter's built up for all the years they owned the Dill Pickle, then shame on him. The Carter's worked a long time to build up the business at the Dill Pickle, and it sounds as if the new owner is doing his best to drive it into the ground.
BTW, I have never heard of the rule of having to show your ID twice. When I was employed by Walmart, we asked for the ID of the person purchasing cigarettes, alcohol, and certain games/movies that required id to be shown, once and once only. Sounds like someone was on a power trip.
Exactly right!! Sound's like you've been going there for year's and understand what I mean.
neil

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

DreamRaven wrote:
Well, the Indian guy that works there, Roger (He has glasses), is a really nice guy. He wouldn't have gotten smart with you, unless you got smart with him first. He's so calm, I don't even think he gets mad.
You are a fricking nut!!! No one from another country can do anything wrong FIRST in your eyes its always the Americans fault!

A human that does not get mad?? That shows right there you are an idiot!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Angry American, Chuck Carter taught both of my older children 8th grade English at East Ridge, and the Dill Pickle was my stopping spot for a good cup of coffee on my way to classes at ETSU and a quick brown bag lunch for school trips with Russellville. So I and a lot of others in this area have seen first hand the reputation and caring that the Carters always demonstrated to their customers and their students. They treated everyone with respect, something that is slowly disappearing these days. I do understand why you are so mad about the treatment you received. Also, I have noticed that business is not what it used to be at the Dill Pickle, which saddens me.
sure sure

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Yeah, for me it was Chuck vs Angry American I don't know.
the blame

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

Damn!that former owner for selling a good thing.
Jason

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

sure sure wrote:
You're angry American, say "this is America" and mention race. No way you're an ignorant redneck. They isn't gettin' n'er a one of your food stamps ne'more.
You happen to be the biggest bigot on Topix! Now STFU and get off Topix. JACKASS! Stupid azz cracker.
Angry American

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

I wish the former owner's wouldn't have sold out but I don't know the situation. I have nothing against anyone from the middle east, but being decent is being decent, and I wasn't treated fair. Like ole neil said. People never blame anyone but the american. It's people like this that are the reason for pledge of allegiance out of school's. No bible in the school's, and them building a muslim church on ground zero. Spitting in american's faces!! Remember who you are first were american's. And good hard working american's should be treated with some respect! They came here, we didn't go over there so if you come here. Use what so many of our for father's Before us and practice Respect, Honor, Integrity. So dream raven don't be so quick to point the finger at the "Angry american". Cause there are some good american's out there who are tired of getting the blame when middle easterners, and mexican's, and other immigrants are to blame! Do you not remember when the world stopped turning!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 20 min Mike Seibers 9,309
John Wesemann where is he now? (Jan '13) 34 min Lmao 30
what is starting pay at Colgate 49 min I wish 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 54 min -Lily- 145,429
NA meetings in Morristown?? (Jan '14) 55 min emma 13
Bus Drivers 1 hr mechanically incl... 8
Anthony Hurst (Aug '13) 1 hr He is mine now 15
County Commission Antics 2 hr spade 22
Whats going on at old black college? 4 hr yup 20

Search the Morristown Forum:
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••