Comments
21 - 40 of 47 Comments Last updated Jul 29, 2012
LOL

Hadley, MA

#24 Jul 11, 2012
WOW, a politicion taking money from business, what a novel idea, hope it doesn't catch on!
voter

Morristown, TN

#26 Jul 11, 2012
Real Truth wrote:
Why is no one talking about who is financing Don Miller's Campaign?
An elected official has a responsibility to represent ALL his constituents. Not just the angry shriveled up repressed ones like you, who can't stand anyone else enjoying their god-given freedoms.
Disgusted

Knoxville, TN

#27 Jul 12, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>An elected official has a responsibility to represent ALL his constituents. Not just the angry shriveled up repressed ones like you, who can't stand anyone else enjoying their god-given freedoms.
I am not aware of any wine, liquor or beer wholesalers being located in this district. I may not vote for Goins, but I sure won't vote for Miller now.
hoteys goat

Julian, NC

#28 Jul 12, 2012
Sounds like you guys need a drink...hiccup...scuse me.
Jason

Morristown, TN

#30 Jul 12, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not aware of any wine, liquor or beer wholesalers being located in this district. I may not vote for Goins, but I sure won't vote for Miller now.
You don't think that any of his constituents might enjoy those legal products? Only constituents at the wholesale level or above deserve consideration?

Are you being intentionally obtuse or just really dumb? How about you mind your business and I'll mind mine. You don't want to drink alcohol...then don't. Pretty simple.

You know, I try to defend close minded people like you from time to time on this forum when the juvenile nouveau atheists are attacking you but you sure don't make it easy. Wise up.
Real Truth

Morristown, TN

#31 Jul 12, 2012
voter wrote:
<quoted text>An elected official has a responsibility to represent ALL his constituents. Not just the angry shriveled up repressed ones like you, who can't stand anyone else enjoying their god-given freedoms.
So I am "angry shriveled up [and] repressed" because I posted the real facts (disclosures signed by Mr. Miller)? Did you ever consider I simply don't like the hypocrisy of a man holding himself out as a Baptist Minister and then being financed by the liquor industry?

I did not point out that he also voted against the citizens of Morristown (the MUS Bill) and he also sponsored the bill to take teacher's representatives off the Tennessee Retirement System Board all the while telling the educators he was supporting them. These should be the real issues.
Bill H

Morristown, TN

#32 Jul 12, 2012
All of the issues that you pointed out above go toward showing the character of this man who is trying to keep is job. He will sell out the voters for the interest of big money donors. Teachers in this county deserve more respect than Miller has shown them.
Impartual

Spartanburg, SC

#33 Jul 12, 2012
It was just showing 3 -$250.00 contributuins that is NOT being financed and this forum is stretching the trufe
Real Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So I am "angry shriveled up [and] repressed" because I posted the real facts (disclosures signed by Mr. Miller)? Did you ever consider I simply don't like the hypocrisy of a man holding himself out as a Baptist Minister and then being financed by the liquor industry?
I did not point out that he also voted against the citizens of Morristown (the MUS Bill) and he also sponsored the bill to take teacher's representatives off the Tennessee Retirement System Board all the while telling the educators he was supporting them. These should be the real issues.
Really Impartial

Knoxville, TN

#34 Jul 13, 2012
Impartual wrote:
It was just showing 3 -$250.00 contributuins that is NOT being financed and this forum is stretching the trufe <quoted text>
Maybe it's not the amount that is involved, but he hypocrisy!
Poor Tilman

United States

#35 Jul 14, 2012
At least Don Miller has a job. Tilman has not worked since 2005. Tilman claims to be disabled yet he campaigns door to door puts up big signs. Apparently he lied to get his government , tax payer paid for, benefits. I am voting for Don.
get a life

Morristown, TN

#36 Jul 14, 2012
This makes me want to vote for him even more now.
Tilman Goins does not even have a job. He draws a disability check and does nothing.
really

Morristown, TN

#37 Jul 14, 2012
get a life wrote:
This makes me want to vote for him even more now.
Tilman Goins does not even have a job. He draws a disability check and does nothing.
Seems like that would make him a perfectly qualified representative for the people around here.
Oneofus

Morristown, TN

#38 Jul 14, 2012
Miller's only tactic is making up lies about Goins? How pathetic. lol
My vote is riding on this

Morristown, TN

#39 Jul 14, 2012
I did not point out that he also voted against the citizens of Morristown (the MUS Bill) and the real issues
Did Miller help Southerland with that mess?
I agree

Morristown, TN

#41 Jul 14, 2012
Oneofus wrote:
Miller's only tactic is making up lies about Goins? How pathetic. lol
I won't support someone running a sleazy smear campaign like this.
plain talker

Morristown, TN

#42 Jul 14, 2012
Oneofus wrote:
Miller's only tactic is making up lies about Goins? How pathetic. lol
What did Don Miller make up about Goins? I've not heard about it?
Truth

United States

#45 Jul 15, 2012
Miller has not made up anything about Tilman. The truth is ,
1. Tilman is unemployed
2. Tilman plays with comic books and claims it is a business. www.FC9.net . I don't want a man child representing me in Nashville.
3. Linda Noe is campaigning with Tilman. Pictures all over Facebook of the Linda Noe and Tilman at the court house Friday.
Lacey

Morristown, TN

#46 Jul 15, 2012
I am still learning about Tilman. His Facebook page says that he was a Marine from 1996. Later he was Army from '02 -'05. An air traffic controller ? If he is disabled from the military, what IS that disability ? IF he is a business owner in town, where IS this business ?
Oneofus

Morristown, TN

#47 Jul 15, 2012
Lacey wrote:
I am still learning about Tilman. His Facebook page says that he was a Marine from 1996. Later he was Army from '02 -'05. An air traffic controller ? If he is disabled from the military, what IS that disability ? IF he is a business owner in town, where IS this business ?
the disability he may or may not have received from the service is quite frankly nobody's business. I honestly don't understand why none of you brainiacs just find the balls to ask for yourself. Oh wait, you really don't care, you are just making accusations for political points.

Unlike the FACTS that have been posted on here against Miller.

FACT

He is a minister who took liquor money.

FACT

He sold his vote to the banking lobby.

FACT

He doesn't seem to be able to read beyond a 3rd grade level. LOL

FACT

He tried to change his own name to Snoop Doggy Dogg Miller. LOL

FACT

He is a moron.
Jeezzz

Knoxville, TN

#48 Jul 15, 2012
Lacey wrote:
I am still learning about Tilman. His Facebook page says that he was a Marine from 1996. Later he was Army from '02 -'05. An air traffic controller ? If he is disabled from the military, what IS that disability ? IF he is a business owner in town, where IS this business ?
Can yo not type with appropriate capitals? Or are you just another Miller uneducated shill?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Mississippi gurl 145,833
What happened with all those applications JTEKT... 27 min Rumors 4
Desray Ann Flora Any Comments On This Homewrecker? 1 hr someone who knows 5
Tayler Manning 1 hr Bye Felicia 1
doctor scott matson in morristown (Aug '12) 1 hr Lol 19
Would you have what it took to drive the nails? 2 hr life 2
what is starting pay at Colgate 3 hr friend of well then 21
What is going on at the animal shelter? 3 hr Maggie 100
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morristown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morristown
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••