Mr Extraordinary

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Did our Government already band are ammo? I know we can still buy shot gun shells.
ah hell

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

They should definitely ban yare ammo...
Remington

Goldston, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

There is no ban in place. Yet. Obiwan scared everyone into a buying frenzy with his talk of gun control. After the buying panic, manufacturers are just trying to catch up. They will catch up. Look for higher prices even after availability is up. You know something is up when WallyWorld starts rationing ammo.
Stand Up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

wallyworld has not ordered any guns or ammo after obozo told the owners not to. wallyworld will stop selling guns and ammo, so boycott wallyworld as you should have been doing anyway and any and all advertizers you see on tv who support obozo the blamer would will take your guns, your money and your soul if you let him.
fmjismyshepherd

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Stand Up wrote:
wallyworld has not ordered any guns or ammo after obozo told the owners not to. wallyworld will stop selling guns and ammo, so boycott wallyworld as you should have been doing anyway and any and all advertizers you see on tv who support obozo the blamer would will take your guns, your money and your soul if you let him.
Is that their company-wide stance or only in certain areas?
If that is their new corporate policy,i will start boycotting them.
But i think that is a rumor. Individual wal-marts are having a supply problem just like everyone else. Demand has skyrocketed, especially for good deals like wallyworld has for their colt6920 AR-15 and Sig m400 enhanced AR, and supply will catch up barring any new legislation.

“What divides people is wrong ”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I tried to find some 22LR the other day and was told as soon as they get any panic buyers scoop up all they can. They told me one guy comes in checking all the time and has bought over 8,000 22 LR bullets and wants all that he can get. Would everyone please calm down so the rest of us can just buy a box of 50.
real info

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Mark Rice wrote:
I tried to find some 22LR the other day and was told as soon as they get any panic buyers scoop up all they can. They told me one guy comes in checking all the time and has bought over 8,000 22 LR bullets and wants all that he can get. Would everyone please calm down so the rest of us can just buy a box of 50.
Agree people need to calm down. There is a whole lot of stupid in these folks buying all rhetorically ammo they can get. Guns are not going to be taken away.
Just Saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Mark Rice wrote:
What do you need with 50 bullets? What are you planning on doing with 50 bullets?
50 bullets is just to many bullets to have at one time. Only one bullet is needed at a time and there shpould be a 30 day wait become you can buy another one.
Mr Extraordinary

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

To whom might be interested, the government is buying all our ammo up, that's why we cant buy ammo. I just done a little research.http://www.infowars.c om/dhs-purchases-21-6-million- more-rounds-of-ammunition/

I guess Obama is starting with the ammo first. what good is a gun with out ammo? Then he will initiate the band on guns. I wonder if we have any constitutional sheriffs in and around the surrounding counties?
LMAO

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

From here on out we should not have to be offended by liberal gun control advocates. We shall follow thier lead and declare all "illegal" guns as just undocumented tools. The racist use of the term "ILLEGAL" will not be tolerated by our public officials and employees. Please feel free to use the term "UNDOCUMENTED" from here on out. If your "UNDOCUMENTED" full auto rifle is found, do not fear the law; you will be granted AMNESTY immediately if no record is found or back taxes are owed by the rifle. We welcome all the new immigrant rifles to America. After all they just want a chance to be useful and productive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you need with 50 bullets? What are you planning on doing with 50 bullets?
50 bullets is just to many bullets to have at one time. Only one bullet is needed at a time and there shpould be a 30 day wait become you can buy another one.
This is Morristown. Here you need to tell people when you are being sarcastic.
LOL

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Must be the area, in Florida a gun shop called Shoot Straight, had cases of handgun ammo stacked on the floor,for almost all calibers, standard mags for AR15's and other firearms, some 223 rounds, but they sell out quickly and the prices were on the high side but the place was very busy, didn't see Obama trying to buy up ammo either,(Being Sarcastic) just so you would know. And I checked Wall-mart, they were out of nearly all ammo. Must be afraid of plubic opinion?
Screwed in NY

Highland, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

real info wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree people need to calm down. There is a whole lot of stupid in these folks buying all rhetorically ammo they can get. Guns are not going to be taken away.
You must not be in NY. King Cuomo will be taking away your guns. Pull your head out if the sand!

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Remington wrote:
There is no ban in place. Yet. Obiwan scared everyone into a buying frenzy with his talk of gun control. After the buying panic, manufacturers are just trying to catch up. They will catch up. Look for higher prices even after availability is up. You know something is up when WallyWorld starts rationing ammo.
You scared yourselves into running out and spending all your money ~~ & the gun companies which spread those crazy rumors greatly appreciate you buying their products.
MIke

Wentzville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Mark Rice wrote:
Yeah i agree I bought a 22 the other day did not have any ammo been looking for a week now cant find it anywhere i really hope it gets better cant find a extra clip for the gun either this is crazy
just do it

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

One word Obama ! That is exactly what the dumb aSs people of this country gets for voting him back in!
i dunno

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

DayStar_ wrote:
<quoted text>You scared yourselves into running out and spending all your money ~~ & the gun companies which spread those crazy rumors greatly appreciate you buying their products.
Seems more like an accidental "stimulus package" implemented by our Government.
Firearms and ammo manufacturing is booming.
hot shot

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

ammo=currency

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

just do it wrote:
One word Obama ! That is exactly what the dumb aSs people of this country gets for voting him back in!
I think several words, fear, insecurity, panic and lets not forget irrational and delusional.

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

i dunno wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems more like an accidental "stimulus package" implemented by our Government.
Firearms and ammo manufacturing is booming.
It was implemented by the nra. The spokesman for the nra is paid $1,270,000 per year. That's just how much their spokesman makes, there's people higher up than him. Where do you think they get that kind of money to pay themselves that much? It's from donations from the gun & ammo companies. Btw, how many kids could have been taught gun safety by just what they pay themselves?

The nra may at one time been a good group. But now all they do is work for the gun companies ~~ promoting gun sales and lobbyists for those companies. Think about it ~~ do you really think the government is going to ban all guns? No, they aren't. But the nra got all of you running out buying guns & ammo instead of buying things for your families.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Morristown News, Events & Info