Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

Stop in at any of the churches around here. Most of the girls that attend church around here will sling their legs right over your shoulders given the chance. That's where I get laid most of the time. There are some decent looking ones most of the time. Not that it really matters, all you need to do is bust a load in their mouth. Who cares anyways, but that's the best place to start.
hello

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

preachers and deacons daughters are the kinkiest on them all.

get those goody two shoes church girls drunk or high and you will have a great time.

For some real fun go to pigeon forge in the spring when they have the Church youth retreat or whatever its called.
find a hotel with lots of church vans in the lot and get a room.
fire up some weed at 2am and they come out like kids in a candy store.
I have taken so many young girls virginities over that way over the years I could not count them if I tried.

The best thing is i may get older but they all stay the same age.
just me

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

hello wrote:
preachers and deacons daughters are the kinkiest on them all.
get those goody two shoes church girls drunk or high and you will have a great time.
For some real fun go to pigeon forge in the spring when they have the Church youth retreat or whatever its called.
find a hotel with lots of church vans in the lot and get a room.
fire up some weed at 2am and they come out like kids in a candy store.
I have taken so many young girls virginities over that way over the years I could not count them if I tried.
The best thing is i may get older but they all stay the same age.
This sh!t is hilarious!!

I have to there is also alot of truth to it. I once dated the deacons daughter and as young adolecent she scared me to death! She was and animal! Couldn't wait til sunday at church and drag me around the corner and yank that dress up! LMAO

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

church goer wrote:
Stop in at any of the churches around here. Most of the girls that attend church around here will sling their legs right over your shoulders given the chance. That's where I get laid most of the time. There are some decent looking ones most of the time. Not that it really matters, all you need to do is bust a load in their mouth. Who cares anyways, but that's the best place to start.
It never ceases to amaze me at how careless people are with their words.
AWFUL

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

church goer wrote:
this is awful...I really feel sorry for the women that meet you...sometimes "good girls" become stupid for a while when they are attracted to the "bad boys" and they might make a BIG MISTAKE..but they will wake-up and see who you really are...and then find a decent guy who will really care for them..and you will be all alone again..and then they will appreciate what they really have..and you will be nothing but a BAD memory!!
hello

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

AWFUL wrote:
<quoted text>
this is awful...I really feel sorry for the women that meet you...sometimes "good girls" become stupid for a while when they are attracted to the "bad boys" and they might make a BIG MISTAKE..but they will wake-up and see who you really are...and then find a decent guy who will really care for them..and you will be all alone again..and then they will appreciate what they really have..and you will be nothing but a BAD memory!!
Yeah but he had them 1st, they always remember their 1st and most the time he can talk them into doing it again even if they are happily married.

Turst me I know 1st hand.
dunhitit

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

at your moms house
AWFUL

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but he had them 1st, they always remember their 1st and most the time he can talk them into doing it again even if they are happily married.
Turst me I know 1st hand.
well sometimes they aren't your first...and maybe she might feel unappreciated or even lonely in her marriage and you may be able to talk her back into bed..but she will wake-up and see you for who you really are..only a piece of crap would mess with a married women
jack

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

AWFUL wrote:
<quoted text>
well sometimes they aren't your first...and maybe she might feel unappreciated or even lonely in her marriage and you may be able to talk her back into bed..but she will wake-up and see you for who you really are..only a piece of crap would mess with a married women
you say that like its a bad thing.
in the end as long as i get my knob polished i really could not care less how she feels later.
I will say what i have to in order to get what i want.
AWFUL

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
in the end as long as i get my knob polished i really could not care less how she feels later.
it is a bad thing..you shouldn't mess with someone's emotions...I have met guys like you before...and one I'm sure you will know what it is like..pay backs a b*tch!!
Jones

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, what a low life. this just shows you what kind of person he is. trash. you'll never get a nice woman with that kind of mindset, maybe wh*res though.
jack

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

AWFUL wrote:
<quoted text>
it is a bad thing..you shouldn't mess with someone's emotions...I have met guys like you before...and one I'm sure you will know what it is like..pay backs a b*tch!!
I do not care about someone's emotions
I care about getting laid.
I will say what I have to, to get what I want.
AWFUL

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not care about someone's emotions
I care about getting laid.
I will say what I have to, to get what I want.
I'm sure you're going to burn in HELL one day for it too
Boooyah

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

AWFUL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you're going to burn in HELL one day for it too
At least you'll have someone to keep you company there.
Not so Surprised

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

Stupid girls blowing bad boys. Wow, whodathunk it?
Coach

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

Now come on honey, let's try this. Just put the tip of it in your mouth for just a second and see how that is. Please sweetie, it'll be fun.
head

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

Icant think of a better place than church to pray for a good head
oh my

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

it better to get head by the preachers daughter that by the preacher..must have been a bapt church we all know how the catholic churches are

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 123,674
To all the Single Ex's 47 min Wow 2
jonathan holcomb 50 min curious 1
Matt Pittman (Dec '12) 56 min Heaven 11
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr NTMD8OR 58,308
Amber Helton 1 hr Heaven 10
Long Horn Morristown 2 hr back up here 16
Justin's torn down 4 hr cant wait 26
•••

Freeze Warning for Hamblen County was issued at April 15 at 7:53PM CDT

•••
•••
•••