Ha Ha

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Why don't you all shut up, you are all inbreeds.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

is it true
reader

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

someone told me she got indited again for over 100,000 dollers. is that true. they said it was in citizen tribune last week.
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

reader wrote:
someone told me she got indited again for over 100,000 dollers. is that true. they said it was in citizen tribune last week.
Have not heard that one. Who knows. Nothing much shocks me anymore. It is just sad for her kids and her Mother. They don't deserve all this is putting them through. She really has some deep issues that need to be addressed!! Maybe she can get some help!!!!!!
a friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

When is her court date?
LOL

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

So when is she going to PRISON??????
ouch

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

Thats right,kick someone when their down,you make me sick..

Since: Dec 09

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Judged:

I do not understand why all of you want to talk about someone behind their back. Ronna is a very open person. If you CARE about what is going on in life, ask her. If you don't, then keep your trap shut. How many of you have had troubles come your way and had people stand in judgement, gloat over your pain, and call you names? I can't imagine how painful this is, having a bunch of back stabbing, two faced, backbiting gossipers nipping at her from behind a computer screen. Quit adding to another persons pain. The biggest shame of this is that some of you are sitting in church on Sunday morning with smiles on your faces while you are hiding this sin. You are judging another person when it is NOT your place. As Jesus said, "He who has no sin cast the first stone!"

If you do not like Ronna, then consider this from Proverbs 24 "Do not gloat when your enemy falls;
when he stumbles, do not let your heart rejoice, or the LORD will see and disapprove"

You are gloating and rejoicing. How would it be if God judged you with the same amount of mercy and compassion that you are giving to Ronna?

NONE of us deserve mercy from God, NONE of us are without sin. NONE of us have clean hands. We are ALL guilty. That is why we all NEED a Saviour, Redeemer and Friend.

PLEASE stop hurling stones.
abes wifey

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2010

She was my probation officer she seemed to be very true but who knows she let me slede a bit
ex friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

If you ever were around jd.You would know what an ass he is
hog humper

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

she has relay went down hill,all she wants is a pill
looks nasty now such a lose--get help Ronna!!!
curious

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

ex friend wrote:
If you ever were around jd.You would know what an ass he is
I know its been two years..but, JD who?
dawn collins

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Judged:

i will beat the shit out of every one of you ronna is a sweetie and the most decent person i know, shes a awesome mother and a good friend, you all are so obviously jealous of her, get over it shes a better person than any of you are....i how ever am not a good person and like i said ill beat the mess out of someone over that girl...
Ian Freely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

dawn collins wrote:
i will beat the shit out of every one of you ronna is a sweetie and the most decent person i know, shes a awesome mother and a good friend, you all are so obviously jealous of her, get over it shes a better person than any of you are....i how ever am not a good person and like i said ill beat the mess out of someone over that girl...
I just wanted to f*** her. Man she was hot. Ian Freely for public office!!!
jax

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

shes a great lap dog
dawn collins

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

you people are idiots and of course scaird punks none of you will say any thing like that to my sweets friends face, what a bunch of chicken shits you are
Ian Freely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

dawn collins wrote:
you people are idiots and of course scaird punks none of you will say any thing like that to my sweets friends face, what a bunch of chicken shits you are
I'd love to tell her to her face I want to f*** her!!!!! Ian Freely or public office!!!!
stfu

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Hey dawn, STFU
dawn collins

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

none of you know me cause if you did u wouldnt speak to me like that, im not a good person lie rona is and ill strai f-u up
ron

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

dawn collins wrote:
none of you know me cause if you did u wouldnt speak to me like that, im not a good person lie rona is and ill strai f-u up
i dont know who this C--- is

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 145,548
what is starting pay at Colgate 1 hr I wish 18
doctor scott matson in morristown (Aug '12) 2 hr mechanically incl... 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr chris 9,313
hookers in morristown?? u gotta be sh*tting me... 3 hr Just me 17
Jennifer 3 hr Who cares 2
Need Massage 4 hr Needy 3
County Commission Antics 13 hr spade 22
Whats going on at old black college? 16 hr yup 20
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Morristown Jobs