First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Not Sure

Dandridge, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2009
I have noticed them more mexican women seem to care how they look than white women in morristown lately.
I was at walmart the other day and saw several mexican women dressed in nice skirts and dress shoes with their makeup done tastefully. They were also lean and the ones with children were making the children behave. There was also a few slutty looking mexican women that looked pretty dang good.

On the other hand most the white women were wearing sweat pants, t-shirts, flip flops and looked like they needed a bath.
They let their kids run wild and acted like the world owed them something.

What the hell is this town coming to when the mexican women look classier than white women.
drawuapicture

Morristown, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2009
they want to catch a legal american's eye to marry them. the white women just do not give a sh1t
Yes -- But

Tazewell, TN

#3 Nov 15, 2009
Not Sure wrote:
I have noticed them more mexican women seem to care how they look than white women in morristown lately.
I was at walmart the other day and saw several mexican women dressed in nice skirts and dress shoes with their makeup done tastefully. They were also lean and the ones with children were making the children behave....
Yes, no disagreements here. Mexican are actually people I would PREFER to have around in a public area...simply because the seem to be, culturally, be more family-focused, socially polite, and friendly.

...BUT....

The problem with so many ILLEGAL Mexican women is:

---Look closely at their ring finger. Even when they are with a man who is obviously the "man of the house" they will (very rarely) have on a wedding band. I'm not saying that are not married, necessarily, but they do not want to appear as if they are, legally.

Q: Why is this?
A: WIC, Free Child care, Ability to tap in to no-questioned-asked welfare via being a "single mother."

And sure, they are often wearing nice clothing, well maintained, etc. And, again, this is generally WHY I PREFER Mexican folks in a social situation (as mentioned above).

BUT....

The problem with the ILLEGAL Mexican women is that:

---Those clothes, and much of the items they are buying in Wal-Mart, are being paid for with funds which you are FORCED to GIVE THEM....through our laws allowing ILLEGALS to tap in to no-questions-asked welfare.

ALL OF THIS allows them to work for less, send money to Mexico, buy other things...while YOU are FORCED to pay for for most or ALL of their living expenses.

SO...don't come back with this "racists" stuff...it has nothing to do with that (see above).

Don't come back with this "hard working" stuff....it has nothing to do with that.

Don't come back with this "care about their families" stuff...it has nothing to do with that (see above).

It has EVERYTHING to do with the American tax payer being FORCED to pay most or ALL of the living expenses of ILLEGALS OF ANY NATIONALITY. It just so happens to be that, currently, most of the ILLEGALS are Mexican....that that nationally gets mentioned the most.

And...Don't come back with this "we're all immigrants" stuff referring to immigration in the 1800 to early 1900's....Those masses were NOT illegal, by in large. And, regardless,(and most importantly) there was NO SYSTEM through which the American tax payer was FORCED to PAY the living expenses of ILLEGALS.
buku

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2009
like iv allways said,thes cutters and canners but you hardley ever see a dam good looking woman.
Marissa

Montebello, CA

#5 Jun 22, 2011
Not Sure wrote:
I was at walmart the other day and saw several mexican women dressed in nice skirts and dress shoes with their makeup done tastefully. They were also lean and the ones with children were making the children behave. There was also a few slutty looking mexican women that looked pretty dang good.
On the other hand most the white women were wearing sweat pants, t-shirts, flip flops and looked like they needed a bath.
They let their kids run wild and acted like the world owed them something.
What the hell is this town coming to when the mexican women look classier than white women.
Are you trying to say white women are classier than Mexican? And that Mexican children are always expected to mis behave, more than white? Besides, how do you know they were Mexican? Did you ask them? What if they were Puerto Rican, Colombian, or of another nationality? Mexican, is not a race, hispanic is...why don't you grab a book and get educated on races instead of walking around the world judging people. Im sure these "Mexicans" have more knowledge than you just by reading what you posted on here!
Juanita

Montebello, CA

#6 Jun 22, 2011
Truth is we Mex women look sexier than all you white wimpy women...we know how to treat a man, in and out of bed! we're responsible at home, meaning, we do know how to cook and clean! So sorry were taking advantage of what our rights are here in the u.s. wic, food stamps, welfare, and all the help we can get. Ja! Oh, and forget about us ever leaving, that's never going to happen...we were born in the americas and can't get kicked out of our own land!!!
Arnold

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jun 22, 2011
Juanita wrote:
Truth is we Mex women look sexier than all you white wimpy women...we know how to treat a man, in and out of bed! we're responsible at home, meaning, we do know how to cook and clean! So sorry were taking advantage of what our rights are here in the u.s. wic, food stamps, welfare, and all the help we can get. Ja! Oh, and forget about us ever leaving, that's never going to happen...we were born in the americas and can't get kicked out of our own land!!!
I am Arnold and I approve this message!
iRant

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2011
Juanita wrote:
How does someone from LA end up on a Morristown topix? But I do agree with OP!=)
Mom

Morristown, TN

#9 Jun 22, 2011
Is that why all the Hispanic men are always drooling over us beautiful, long-legged curvaceous blondes?
my opinion

Talbott, TN

#10 Jun 23, 2011
Juanita wrote:
Sorry chick, but you havr no rights...get the hell back to mexihole.
Women

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jun 24, 2011
All women should stick up and stick together . Anymore its woman against woman with no Sisterhood to watch out for each other and take a stand for each other instead of trashing each other and finding faults in other women. Females you give each other a bad name. Women used to actually like each other and form a sisterhood, what is wrong with people ?
dumbasses

Morristown, TN

#12 Jun 24, 2011
mexican woman are greasy, period. and so are the mexican men and they have NASTY hygiene habits.
Joa Santos

Kingsport, TN

#13 Jun 24, 2011
Durante el día la luz del Sol nos ilumina, los rayos de luz que nos llegan del Sol son una forma más en que se manifiesta la energía, la cual puede ser utilizada por el hombre para su provecho. De noche, sin embargo, necesitamos otras fuentes de luz, por eso conectamos bombillas (ampolletas), usamos una linterna o encendemos una luz para poder ver.
Limerick

Morristown, TN

#14 Jun 24, 2011
Joa Santos wrote:
Durante el día la luz del Sol nos ilumina, los rayos de luz que nos llegan del Sol son una forma más en que se manifiesta la energía, la cual puede ser utilizada por el hombre para su provecho. De noche, sin embargo, necesitamos otras fuentes de luz, por eso conectamos bombillas (ampolletas), usamos una linterna o encendemos una luz para poder ver.
Translation:

"The light of sun illuminates,
Allowing us to see;
But in night time we need light bulbs".
[Duh! This makes no sense to me].
Uh huh

Morristown, TN

#15 Jun 24, 2011
LOL! One of the BEST limerick offerings ever!
Judge Judy

Louisville, TN

#16 Jun 24, 2011
Joa Santos wrote:
Translation:

During the day the sunlight illuminates us, the rays of light that arrive from us the Sun they are a form more in which the energy is declared, which can be utilized for the man for its benefit. At night, nevertheless, we need other sources of light, therefore we connect lightbulbs (lightbulbs), we use a flashlight or we light a light to be able to see.

This is a non educated illegal obviously.
sippy

Nashville, TN

#17 Jun 24, 2011
Are you kidding me here?...Hispanic women don't give a damn if their children are in the street or running wildly in Walmart..Hispanic women are trying to look good so you American men will get them laid and have an American baby..WISE UP!
Judge Judy

Louisville, TN

#18 Jun 24, 2011
No where in the constitution does it say your tax dollars have to keep illegals up. Will Americans take back America?
iRant

United States

#19 Jun 24, 2011
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>Translation:

During the day the sunlight illuminates us, the rays of light that arrive from us the Sun they are a form more in which the energy is declared, which can be utilized for the man for its benefit. At night, nevertheless, we need other sources of light, therefore we connect lightbulbs (lightbulbs), we use a flashlight or we light a light to be able to see.

This is a non educated illegal obviously.
It's actualy a poem the translation cannot be taken literally.
Juanita

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Jun 24, 2011
Judge Judy wrote:
No where in the constitution does it say your tax dollars have to keep illegals up. Will Americans take back America?
No judge judy, we came to stay and steel your men! Haha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Really Saaay 2 min Poster 25
kids there is A GOD 13 min IM just saying 1
Morristown couple's puppy dies, store says no r... 18 min cali 39
Ferguson "protests" 20 min Justice 13
there is a GOD AND A DEVIL 24 min IM just saying 8
I Found Jesus WOW ITS GREAT 30 min IM just saying 62
attention kids your parents are lying to you p... 42 min IM just saying 99
Morristown Dating
Find my Match

Morristown People Search