Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

im trying to find a good pain management doctor or pain clinic near morristown, that will prescribe you with enough mes to last a month.... not the ones that write 84 oxycodone 15's every 4 weeks ! lookin for a place that will prescribe like they do in somewhere like knoxville and accepts medicare......i was going to a place in knoxville that would write me 150 oxycodone 30's, 150 somas and 150 xanax bars? knoxville is too far of a drive.... anyone have any info? it would be greatly appreciated.... got a slipped disc, 4 pinched nerves in my back and knee & a couple ruptured discs.. like L3, L4 &L5 i think.....i've had a total of about 18- 20 trigger point & i think an epidural: cant afford to keep goin to knoxville every month......any helpful information will be greatly appreciated, thanks
tammy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

You are the most stupid person on topic.go jump off the bridge and call it a pain pill.

Since: Feb 08

Morristown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

The only pain clinic in Morristown is closing. The next closest place for a pain clinic is either in Knoxville or Greenville. Glad they are restricting pain medicine again. I know some people honestly need it. But far too many people have went above and beyond the intent of the Dr's. Can't wait for the pill river to disappear and the pillbilly's to disappear. Keep up the good fight DEA and police agency's!
really

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

persona wrote:
The only pain clinic in Morristown is closing. The next closest place for a pain clinic is either in Knoxville or Greenville. Glad they are restricting pain medicine again. I know some people honestly need it. But far too many people have went above and beyond the intent of the Dr's. Can't wait for the pill river to disappear and the pillbilly's to disappear. Keep up the good fight DEA and police agency's!
Really where did you hear that??? I know of 2 in Morristown which one you talking about?

Morristown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Tennessee Pain or something like that. I have been told from a patient that they are closing.
really

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

persona wrote:
Tennessee Pain or something like that. I have been told from a patient that they are closing.
Thanks for info but never heard of that one

Morristown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

really wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for info but never heard of that one
They are located beside Hyde Eye Care on West Morris Blvd. Right past the new intersection on the right.
Patient

Belmont, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

Vega is good for back pain it helps if u stretch
visitor

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Judged:

thanks , tammt ....and in my suicide note - i will mention that you encouraged me too.....not everyone on here is a junkie.... its just hard to find a good dr.- there all full of people who abuse or sell them, thanks for nothing
blondie

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

you won't find no Dr here that will give you all that pain medicine,you might as well keep going to Ktown.
Tazer

Madisonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Judged:

Travel as far out of Morristown as you can. Morristown doc's are only interested in profit not a patient's health.
davida

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Id like to no what doc in ktown u go to my mom is bad off an these docs in mtown are quacks an to that person who said kill ur self id like to meet u sum where an teach u sum manners there really is ppl who need tha stuff an that wasn't cool not every body is tryen to get high....could u tell me ur docs name that wuld my mom out thanks
Crap On ya

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

yall f me over I'm working hard busting my ass with a hardcore panic disorder and can't get a nerve pill within a 100mile radius of morristown because of all the doctor shoppers asking for their oxy and xanax. Fin hell I guess i should just start lookin on the black market seems thats the only place a legit case can get them anymore, and i ain't bsing you neither I know old women that can get a simply hydrocodone or tramadol because of all the restrictions put on the local doctors to not prescribe unless a bones sticking out of the flesh, even some that resorted to the black market just for relief.
JUSTME

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dr. Chavin, with Morristown Pain Clinic is right there on Morris Blvd., he is still there, he now has a sign that says he prescribes subboxone, but as far as I know he still prescribes the pain meds too..Try him for yourself, and never mind all the bitterness from the pre-conceived notioners that everyone is trying to get high..They probably do that themselves, thats why they think everyone else does. ONe question I would like answered though, is why do you need all those benzos and somas for pain?
Crap On ya

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

JUSTME wrote:
Dr. Chavin, with Morristown Pain Clinic is right there on Morris Blvd., he is still there, he now has a sign that says he prescribes subboxone, but as far as I know he still prescribes the pain meds too..Try him for yourself, and never mind all the bitterness from the pre-conceived notioners that everyone is trying to get high..They probably do that themselves, thats why they think everyone else does. ONe question I would like answered though, is why do you need all those benzos and somas for pain?
From what I've heard he's a good doctor that trys to weed out the bad, not throw out all the apples just because ones bad, even him prescribing suboxone proves he's not trying to get people hooked but relive pain and suffering in as many ways as he's allowed.
but you've gotta admit it makes it extremely hard for people that really need it to get the treatment they need, bet it pills or shots to epidurals.
Morristown tax payer

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Run from this town, no good Doctors here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

141 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Irving 141,460
Tabitha Lane 19 min tabitha 6
Kids got hit by Weigel's red light 30 min who cares 2
lookin for some strange 35 min rfb 7
Who is the best band from morristown? (Feb '10) 1 hr Ynnod 126
Howmet 1 hr just me 2
Randy Debord - crap Over 50 paper 1 hr Todd 3
What is going on at the animal shelter? 5 hr Pitbullmom74 44
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs