daisy

United States

#22 May 27, 2012
Dr. Knight decided to relocate to Knoxville and Covenant decided to close that office. Dr. Anderson is going to move back to Jefferson City and Stacy Kesterson the nurse practioner is going back to East TN OBGYN by the hospital.
my 2 sense

Julian, NC

#23 May 27, 2012
Well i liked them at first but i found out they only delieved at hamblen and i wanted to have my son at lakeway. So i went to a diff dr. When i went to the new dr they said my pap wasnt normal. So why didnt they tell me i had to find out from the new dr. I had still went to dr knight two months after my pap.
unknown

United States

#24 May 27, 2012
Dr Anderson left etob when word got out that him and penny were sleeping together and he had been cheating on his wife.... Yrs ago, but they're divorced now, penny and Cole are married and living in a house that thy built since his ex wife git everything from him... Don't blame her since he cheated!
Another Patient wrote:
Frankly I don't understand Dr. Anderson moving around so much. First he was at ET Obgyn, the took a long time off, moved his office to Jeff City and then moved back to west end of Morristown. Now he is moving again. Why would a dr. move his practice that many times. I am tired of following him around. He is a good dr. and the only gyn I have been too. But enough.........
Truth

Morristown, TN

#25 May 29, 2012
unknown wrote:
Dr Anderson left etob when word got out that him and penny were sleeping together and he had been cheating on his wife.... Yrs ago, but they're divorced now, penny and Cole are married and living in a house that thy built since his ex wife git everything from him... Don't blame her since he cheated!
<quoted text>
Dr. Knight and Dr. Anderson are NOT married, they did NOT build a house together and they do NOT live together. However, they are in a relationship which they have been in for several years but their relationship is NOT the reason either of them left ETNOBGYN. That practice simply dissolved mainly because it was not making enough money, mostly due to poor billing and management which led to strife between the doctors eventually causing them to all go their separate ways.
neighbor

United States

#26 May 30, 2012
They do live together
weather forecast

Morristown, TN

#27 May 30, 2012
Dr. Knight told my daughter that they are moving to Jefferson City,Tn. near her daughter.
dont know

Jefferson City, TN

#28 May 30, 2012
i dont know, said she is going to knoxville and the rest are going into different offices in town and the letter said she was leaving due to personal reasons. guess i will be driving to knoxville from now on. :(
love her

Mooresville, NC

#29 May 30, 2012
skippy wrote:
Ok, it's now May 2012, they are sending out a letter saying they are not going to practice at their office after June 30th 2012. any ideas on what's going on now?
she is moving to Knoxville my mom sees her and she told me that today
truthful

Morristown, TN

#30 May 31, 2012
I am a patient of Dr. Knight and she told me that she will have an office in Jefferson City and will be there 1-2 days weekly. I was in seeing her nurse practitioner today and she told me that Dr. Anderson will be seeing patients in Jefferson City on the days that Dr. Knight is working in Knoxville.

So, I am happy not to have to travel to Knoxville to see her. However, I would anyway as she is the best OB/GYN I have had.
tammy with a silk valley

Cowpens, SC

#31 May 31, 2012
skippy wrote:
Ok, it's now May 2012, they are sending out a letter saying they are not going to practice at their office after June 30th 2012. any ideas on what's going on now?
skippys so flippy
Questionable

Jefferson City, TN

#32 May 31, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Knight and Dr. Anderson are NOT married, they did NOT build a house together and they do NOT live together. However, they are in a relationship which they have been in for several years but their relationship is NOT the reason either of them left ETNOBGYN. That practice simply dissolved mainly because it was not making enough money, mostly due to poor billing and management which led to strife between the doctors eventually causing them to all go their separate ways.
Is Penny Knight a doctor? I don't think so, sounds like someone is rather nieve, calling her Dr. Knight. Are you so impressed with her or what is the deal. Most of the time doctors move around a lot, is because they don't make any money, and they are trying to find cheaper rent. It is hard to find a good doctor in this town that you want to stay with. Wish we had better doctors to choose from. Healthstar at one time had a monopoly on doctors, but that has changed, due it seems to not enough money made with Healthstar, they get it all.
source of info

Morristown, TN

#33 Jul 24, 2012
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
The "perfect Dr. Knight" was also cheating on her husband for a long time. The office she was partnered at didn't close. She and Cole Anderson were pretty much forced out due to their known affair. That office is still there and Dr. Pete Clark is amazing. Dr. Anderson FINALLY divorced his wife after sleeping in the hospital physicians lounge for months while his house was built. I do not feel a bit bad for these people. She is a horrible mother, doesn't care about people, muchless patients, and is leaving because she can't stand that people know about the truth and that her daughter will be hearing the truth. I know all the nurses at the hospital she used to work at. Nothing will ever make her happy because she is unhappy with herself. I hope there is such thing as karma.
source of info

Morristown, TN

#34 Jul 24, 2012
neighbor wrote:
They do live together
No, they don't. Dr. Knight won't live with him because of her daughter, but it was ok for her to sleep around with him while they were both still married.
Curious

United States

#35 Aug 1, 2012
Who is Kesterson with now?
Truthurts

United States

#36 Aug 6, 2012
skippy wrote:
She is tired of her job and needs a change. Plus, her daughter has been getting into trouble and people are talking. Realizing what a horrible mother she is. So, time to move!
Kitty1

Morristown, TN

#37 Aug 6, 2012
They are moving to Knoxville.. I heard she will be working somewhere in Knox. Not sure about Dr. Anderson, he may be retiring.
:)

Morristown, TN

#38 Aug 11, 2012
Curious wrote:
Who is Kesterson with now?
She is with dr. Ellis.
lol

Hendersonville, NC

#39 Aug 15, 2012
[QUOTE who=":)"]<quoted text>
She is with dr. Ellis.[/QUOTE]
Good I will be sure not to go there! She has to be the worst NP around. I have went in with problems before and she doesn't give me the time of day. Don't see how she has a license to practice and lord knows her nurse doesn't have a license!
Youreallverydumb

Madison, TN

#40 May 5, 2014
Dr. Knight and Dr. Anderson are NOT married, have NOT had an affair, and could not hardly even qualify as a couple. Dr. Knight is also NOT a horrible mother. Her daughter had not gotten into any trouble. I have met her on more than one occasion and is a healthy, well rounded girl. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS FORUM IS TO VOICE OPINIONS ON THEIR MEDICAL PERFORMANCES AND NOT THEIR PERSONAL LIVEs. Nothing in their personal lives has impacted their medical performances other than Dr.Knights struggle to provide her daughter with a normal lifestyle because she is a single, working mother. I'm disappointed to see that all their patients are disrespectful and immature and you cannot appreciate their service and respect their privacy. As doctors they provide you with genuinely beneficial healthcare and it's nice to see you all taking advantage of it.
Carie

Morristown, TN

#41 May 5, 2014
Is this Penny Knight Penny Macon?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Brady in jail????? 1 hr Yay 1
Anyone know about Ashley Brady (Jan '14) 1 hr Losers 25
The Sally Ann Frazier Scandal (Jan '13) 1 hr Facts 45
Ashley Howard (May '12) 2 hr someone that knows 12
Sakura Jap Steak n Sushi 2 hr little D house 3
First Call Ambulance closed today 2 hr paramedic 6
Manley Baptist Church 2 hr MacDaddyMcGee 6
Only in morristown lol 3 hr bohart 50
bp at panther creek 3 hr visitor 153
Morristown Dating