Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Morristown Forum

Comments (Page 2,102)

Showing posts 42,021 - 42,040 of123,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

that mathis boy wrote:
obama will not answer a question directly.
I think you've got your Candidates mixed up...it's Romney that won't answer any questions with a direct answer. Obama just did an "ask me anything" last night on Reddit, inviting any question to be asked. I'll admit they weren't very good questions, but that's not Obama's fault. That just shows how little most People know about the issues and what Obama has stated numerous times about them...kinda made me wonder if they were all Teapublicans, since they barely even knew who was President until their Stock Portfolios started losing money when the economy went belly-up under Bush and then, it took them until Obama was sworn in to realize what had been happening since Sept. of 2008!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you crazy? You just look for things to question.
If you had any sense, you'd do the same thing instead of just taking their word for it and never questioning it. That just makes you a prime target for them to pull the wool over your eyes and cut your throat at the same time. They may do that to me, but I won't make it easy for them.
We are still talking about Politics, aren't we?:+)
Unreal

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

I was so distracted by Romney's blush that I didn't hear the first five minutes of what he said. I am convinced his make-up artist came from the local funeral home. After that, I still don't think he made himself any more human.

And I just felt sorry for Clint.
that mathis boy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

and just what has been happening since 2008, nothing.obama has not helped the american people one iota since he has been elected,he is as useless as shit on toilet paper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Cornbread wrote:
Obama's reply to Mr. Eastwood..
"The chair is taken"
Well alrighty then Barry.
Hmmm, I didn't hear that part...I just heard alittle later in the conversation that Clint "couldn't do that to himself". But, before that, I heard...was it Bush or Romney...that couldn't do that to themselves, either. Lol!
sam

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Romney will answer some questions. But his answers change pretty often depending on who is listening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Folks, I'm not trying to change the subject, but I want so badly to ask a question that I've been wondering about for the last day and a half. I don't know how I could ask it on a Public Forum, but I can't figure out the answer without either asking somebody that would know or looking it up and I don't want to look it up because it would tell me alot more stuff that I really don't want to know.
It was an Article on Yahoo News Headlines that just puzzled me and I hate having questions that I don't know and can't get the answer to.
If I can figure out a way to ask it that Topix will allow the answer to be posted, I may ask it later on.
But, for now, just continue with the Political discussion, please. I just wanted to mention that because it was on my mind.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I didn't hear that part...I just heard alittle later in the conversation that Clint "couldn't do that to himself". But, before that, I heard...was it Bush or Romney...that couldn't do that to themselves, either. Lol!
Actually he tweeted it. And I stand corrected, the quote actually reads:

"This chair is taken," with a picture of Obama in a chair with a brass plate that says President on the back.
Just a cheeky little reply.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/ch...
that mathis boy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

clint eastwood is 82 years old and a real american,obama should not even be a politician,he is not a real american and should never been elected,i think even his supporters in 2008 realize their mistake,or at least i hope they do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he tweeted it. And I stand corrected, the quote actually reads:
"This chair is taken," with a picture of Obama in a chair with a brass plate that says President on the back.
Just a cheeky little reply.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/ch...
Oh, i get it now...it was kind of a little take-off cartoon picture. Right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

that mathis boy wrote:
clint eastwood is 82 years old and a real american,obama should not even be a politician,he is not a real american and should never been elected,i think even his supporters in 2008 realize their mistake,or at least i hope they do.
Well, some would argue ...and have...that Clint Eastwood isn't a real Actor, either.
And we all know that GW Bush wasn't a real President. So, there you are...:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

that mathis boy wrote:
And Hey...lay off the "age" thing, Boy! There's alot to be said for age, maturity and a lifetime of accumulated wisdom...I should know! Lol!
that mathis boy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

you go.
worried librul douchebag

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And Hey...lay off the "age" thing, Boy! There's alot to be said for age, maturity and a lifetime of accumulated wisdom...I should know! Lol!
If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not a republican by 40, you have no brain.
http://youtu.be/0uAuuQnh90s
smoochy boochy
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, i get it now...it was kind of a little take-off cartoon picture. Right?
No Sassy, it was a real photo.
You can click the link. It is the Chicago Tribune. Or copy paste it thru Google.
worried librul douchebag

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, some would argue ...and have...that Clint Eastwood isn't a real Actor, either.
And we all know that GW Bush wasn't a real President. So, there you are...:)
You take that back right this instant. Clint Eastwood is too a real actor. Take that back you Angela Landsbury loving meany head.:)
http://youtu.be/A732Cuuo2tI

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

worried librul douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not a republican by 40, you have no brain.
http://youtu.be/0uAuuQnh90s
smoochy boochy
Wow! The Youtube Users are incredible! They found the one, lone Brain-dead Liberal Democrat in the entire Country and made a video of him speaking! LMAO! Good work, Guys!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

worried librul douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>
You take that back right this instant. Clint Eastwood is too a real actor. Take that back you Angela Landsbury loving meany head.:)
http://youtu.be/A732Cuuo2tI
Hey, I didn't say it...I like Clint! I think he's cute, too! LOL! I had a crush on him when I was a Kid and he was on "Rawhide".:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sassy, it was a real photo.
You can click the link. It is the Chicago Tribune. Or copy paste it thru Google.
I found it and some of the sources had a caption on it that said, "This Seat's Taken". Lol!
----------
"President Obama Tweets Funny Response To Clint Eastwood's Odd Speech (VIDEO)."

Click here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/president-oba...
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Yep, that's it.
This is gonna be one hell of a political season.
No holds barred and down and dirty.
Will be interesting to watch it unfold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,021 - 42,040 of123,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mean ol' bag at Daily BREAD (Jul '12) 30 min Think 63
2014 sheriff election jarnigan/lowe 32 min Citizen 418
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 51 min NTMD8OR 58,240
Justin's torn down 56 min lou-lou 35
The Outlet at Manley Baptist 1 hr My Opinion 13
ISO Auto Repair Shop allowing payments to be ma... 1 hr mechanically inclined 6
fires at andersone bend and three springs 2 hr firebug 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
•••
•••