|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I didn't hear that part...I just heard alittle later in the conversation that Clint "couldn't do that to himself". But, before that, I heard...was it Bush or Romney...that couldn't do that to themselves, either. Lol!
Actually he tweeted it. And I stand corrected, the quote actually reads:

"This chair is taken," with a picture of Obama in a chair with a brass plate that says President on the back.
Just a cheeky little reply.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/ch...
that mathis boy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

clint eastwood is 82 years old and a real american,obama should not even be a politician,he is not a real american and should never been elected,i think even his supporters in 2008 realize their mistake,or at least i hope they do.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he tweeted it. And I stand corrected, the quote actually reads:
"This chair is taken," with a picture of Obama in a chair with a brass plate that says President on the back.
Just a cheeky little reply.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/ch...
Oh, i get it now...it was kind of a little take-off cartoon picture. Right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

that mathis boy wrote:
clint eastwood is 82 years old and a real american,obama should not even be a politician,he is not a real american and should never been elected,i think even his supporters in 2008 realize their mistake,or at least i hope they do.
Well, some would argue ...and have...that Clint Eastwood isn't a real Actor, either.
And we all know that GW Bush wasn't a real President. So, there you are...:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

that mathis boy wrote:
And Hey...lay off the "age" thing, Boy! There's alot to be said for age, maturity and a lifetime of accumulated wisdom...I should know! Lol!
that mathis boy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

you go.
worried librul douchebag

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And Hey...lay off the "age" thing, Boy! There's alot to be said for age, maturity and a lifetime of accumulated wisdom...I should know! Lol!
If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not a republican by 40, you have no brain.
http://youtu.be/0uAuuQnh90s
smoochy boochy
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, i get it now...it was kind of a little take-off cartoon picture. Right?
No Sassy, it was a real photo.
You can click the link. It is the Chicago Tribune. Or copy paste it thru Google.
worried librul douchebag

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, some would argue ...and have...that Clint Eastwood isn't a real Actor, either.
And we all know that GW Bush wasn't a real President. So, there you are...:)
You take that back right this instant. Clint Eastwood is too a real actor. Take that back you Angela Landsbury loving meany head.:)
http://youtu.be/A732Cuuo2tI

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

worried librul douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not a republican by 40, you have no brain.
http://youtu.be/0uAuuQnh90s
smoochy boochy
Wow! The Youtube Users are incredible! They found the one, lone Brain-dead Liberal Democrat in the entire Country and made a video of him speaking! LMAO! Good work, Guys!:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

worried librul douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>
You take that back right this instant. Clint Eastwood is too a real actor. Take that back you Angela Landsbury loving meany head.:)
http://youtu.be/A732Cuuo2tI
Hey, I didn't say it...I like Clint! I think he's cute, too! LOL! I had a crush on him when I was a Kid and he was on "Rawhide".:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
No Sassy, it was a real photo.
You can click the link. It is the Chicago Tribune. Or copy paste it thru Google.
I found it and some of the sources had a caption on it that said, "This Seat's Taken". Lol!
----------
"President Obama Tweets Funny Response To Clint Eastwood's Odd Speech (VIDEO)."

Click here:

http://www.examiner.com/article/president-oba...
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Yep, that's it.
This is gonna be one hell of a political season.
No holds barred and down and dirty.
Will be interesting to watch it unfold.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
Yep, that's it.
This is gonna be one hell of a political season.
No holds barred and down and dirty.
Will be interesting to watch it unfold.
You're right! But, I'd rather see a discussion of the issues and problems this Country is facing and how each Candidate intends to deal with them. But, I don't expect that to happen and we'll all be the worse off for it, IMO. It's a sad time in American Politics.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

I am looking forward to a good debate of the issues, and not attacks. But that is part of it.
There are 3 scheduled I believe. And one VP debate. Depending on the questions presented,the information will be most enlightening on both sides.

One can hope can't they? LOL
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! But, I'd rather see a discussion of the issues and problems this Country is facing and how each Candidate intends to deal with them. But, I don't expect that to happen and we'll all be the worse off for it, IMO. It's a sad time in American Politics.
Let,s face it "Sassy", neither Mitt or Barack intend to tell us what they are going to do for a bunch of reasons, mainly because if they did, we would not like what they told us one bit. Then there is this fact, it looks like the voters are poised to return a divided government to power with the Republicans holding onto a slimmer but solid hold in the house and the Democrats holding the Senate, but not by the new magic number of 60. If that is correct and everything I can find out indicates that it probably is, no matter which one of these men take the reigns of power, nothing much is going to get done for at least the next two years, unless it can get done without congress acting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Let,s face it "Sassy", neither Mitt or Barack intend to tell us what they are going to do for a bunch of reasons, mainly because if they did, we would not like what they told us one bit. Then there is this fact, it looks like the voters are poised to return a divided government to power with the Republicans holding onto a slimmer but solid hold in the house and the Democrats holding the Senate, but not by the new magic number of 60. If that is correct and everything I can find out indicates that it probably is, no matter which one of these men take the reigns of power, nothing much is going to get done for at least the next two years, unless it can get done without congress acting.
Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're right about Congress. Obama has already said something that worries me greatly and that is, he's promising to compromise more. IMO, he compromised too much in his first Term. I'd like to see him get tougher, whatever that takes, and compromise less in his second Term. Something like...I'll VETO every Bill that you send me for the next 4 years, if you don't pass this or that Legislation. It's been done before and it worked...remember when the Government was shut down! But, when it opened back up, there was more compromise from the Party that was causing the Roadblocks!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Cornbread wrote:
I am looking forward to a good debate of the issues, and not attacks. But that is part of it.
There are 3 scheduled I believe. And one VP debate. Depending on the questions presented,the information will be most enlightening on both sides.
One can hope can't they? LOL
I just hope the Reporters ask the tough questions, in the Debates, and don't settle for the "canned" answers. We'll see!
That's certainly not happened so far, with either Candidate! All we've seen , so far, has been more like an entertainment skit from Saturday Night Live, than serious interviews of Presidential Candidates. It's very discouraging and a sad commentary on the quality of our Press, the supposedly "Guardians of Our Democracy"! In that capacity, they are failing miserably, IMO!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I'm afraid you're right about Congress. Obama has already said something that worries me greatly and that is, he's promising to compromise more. IMO, he compromised too much in his first Term. I'd like to see him get tougher, whatever that takes, and compromise less in his second Term. Something like...I'll VETO every Bill that you send me for the next 4 years, if you don't pass this or that Legislation. It's been done before and it worked...remember when the Government was shut down! But, when it opened back up, there was more compromise from the Party that was causing the Roadblocks!
Sassy, by definition I don't think President Obama ever compromised. If he did that would mean the Republicans would have to meet him some place in the middle, which never happened. Since they wanted him to fail as a president.......which means America fails. But America will not fail!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

The will ask to hard questions I am sure.
But will the candidate give the correct answers or do the political side step, as has been the norm. I don't think any of them really have a clue as to how to resolve the current crisis. It is way beyond a band aid approach.
Our MSM is a joke. Not like when you when could believe Uncle Walter C, as gospel. They are all bias these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
just another day driving in Morristown... 2 hr Matt Decker 19
Morristown Animal hospital 2 hr Gator 4
james moneyman drinnon arrested 2 hr Question 32
mahle 2 hr Job seeker 28
What big woman would you be with if you had the... 3 hr meforu 41
White Trash 3 hr Jason 4
I81 flea market open? (Mar '12) 4 hr Owner 58
Little girls ipad stolen from Cracker Barrel 9 hr Justice seeking mama 24
•••