FORGIVEN

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

The Truth Spreader"]<quoted text> Do you believe one must speak in tongues in order to be saved?[Of course not Jesus said repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.I do however believe that is a free gift for ever believer if they want it and he is no respect of persons.I was saved for 6 years before I recieved the Baptism of the Holy Ghost because I was attenting a church at the time who did not really talk about it at all.
bluh blee bloo

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Balalalal buhuhuguru. Shemurrigeffalalala tateteta mickjujjy rullodadda ooo poopie fool
The Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

FORGIVEN wrote:
The Truth Spreader"]<quoted text> Do you believe one must speak in tongues in order to be saved?[Of course not Jesus said repent and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.I do however believe that is a free gift for ever believer if they want it and he is no respect of persons.I was saved for 6 years before I recieved the Baptism of the Holy Ghost because I was attenting a church at the time who did not really talk about it at all.
God is NOT the author of confusion. Then who is? The lost are confused enough by all this fake religion around us. I have talked to lost men that have attended churches that bable on and on and nobody can understand a word spoken, they come out even more confused. My neighbor gets drunk in the spirit and her friends can be heard laughing and sounding just like drunkards from real liquor. The charismatic move is a stumbling block from Satan and keeps many of the the lost from getting saved!
Mike Watts

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

justsomedude wrote:
I find it rather odd that people who are "Christian" can't even agree on this. How often do church goers brag about how simple the bible is to understand if you read it with the spirit to help discern it? So which of you is it that has twisted the word or misunderstood God's simple plan? How does the lack of biblical understanding explain feet washing or anointing with oil? Baptism,why do some feel its OK to sprinkle while others insist on submersion? How does one figure out which group is right? Both claim to be following God's word.
The Bible is simple to understand. The problem with most churches today is that they do not "rightly divide" it as they are told to do. Satan has got into the churches and "confused" the people. God's plan is simple. If you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins and mine and that he was buried and rose from the grave then you will be sealed with God's Holy Spirit for salvation. The first thing is you must realize you are a sinner and that you need a savior. Once you realize that then believe that God sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for you. It does not matter how bad or how good you are. God made it simple for us today. All the tongue speaking toaday is from satan trying to confuse everyone. So you see it is not God confusing people but satan
The Truth

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Mike Watts wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is simple to understand. The problem with most churches today is that they do not "rightly divide" it as they are told to do. Satan has got into the churches and "confused" the people. God's plan is simple. If you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins and mine and that he was buried and rose from the grave then you will be sealed with God's Holy Spirit for salvation. The first thing is you must realize you are a sinner and that you need a savior. Once you realize that then believe that God sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for you. It does not matter how bad or how good you are. God made it simple for us today. All the tongue speaking toaday is from satan trying to confuse everyone. So you see it is not God confusing people but satan
You didn't mention repentance. One must repent in order to be saved. Repent means to have a different view about sin. The majority of churches don't teach repentance these last day.
The Truth

Rockingham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

i am gay i spread lies. I worship the evil one. I am Dean Haun"s brother.

Since: Feb 09

Cosby, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Mike Watts wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is simple to understand. The problem with most churches today is that they do not "rightly divide" it as they are told to do. Satan has got into the churches and "confused" the people. God's plan is simple. If you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins and mine and that he was buried and rose from the grave then you will be sealed with God's Holy Spirit for salvation. The first thing is you must realize you are a sinner and that you need a savior. Once you realize that then believe that Gyod sent His Son Jesus to pay the price for you. It does not matter how bad or how good you are. God made it simple for us today. All the tongue speaking toaday is from satan trying to confuse everyone. So you see it is not God confusing people but satan
You are missing my point. Clearly many Christians feel like the bible instructs them to speak in tongues, just like it leads some to annoint with oil or even take up snakes. I am certain those christians have scripture to back up their stance and feel as if they are dicerning the bible correctly. I'm just as sure they feel like god blesses them and that he moves in and uses their churches just like you. Why on earth do you feel like you are smarter or closer to god or more spirital then all those people. My point is this, if you don't believe it fine, there are a lot of churches you can attend that are more in line with what you believe but why come on the internet and call them wrong and bash them. I am accused on a regular basis of hating christians and church goers but the truth is that usually you guys are far meaner to each other then I could ever be.
karen

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

The Truth Spreader wrote:
The Charismatic move is of Satan. Speaking in tongues is of Satan. 1 John 5:13 tells us how we know we have eternal salvation. It says nothing about speaking in tongues to save our lost souls!
It is not of satan. It is just goofy. At least they aren't sacrificing virgin suckling pigs. Religion is really fuxking up the world.
The Truth Spreader

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

karen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not of satan. It is just goofy. At least they aren't sacrificing virgin suckling pigs. Religion is really fuxking up the world.
The devil is religious. Satan is using religion to confess a lost a dying world. Jesus is not a religion, but he is the only way to heaven!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tabitha Lane 15 min tabitha 9
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 42 min BAS 141,520
Howmet 3 hr Know it 3
no good bully 4 hr John Hayes 1
Brittney Everhart 6 hr 1017 Brick Squad 1
anybody know of houses for rent in west morrist... (Jun '10) 6 hr katelyn 9
Perry Hall 6 hr Getoveryourself 4
I put my wife naked pictures on wife lovers 7 hr who 23
What is going on at the animal shelter? 9 hr Kitty 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs