Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

why do they have such a place for humans and why are they allowed to keep them in such a hog hole?
the workers are mean, what is goin on in Morristown?
stop staring

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Where's Hamlin County?

Since: Feb 08

Morristown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Money racket?
yup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

stop staring wrote:
Where's Hamlin County?
Aint that in west Tennessee.....lol
passing through

Simpsonville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

They're mean and it's a hellhole because it is JAIL, not a country club. By the way, they should have a special 48 hour lockdown special for people who can't spell the name of the county in which they live.
YuP

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

passing through wrote:
They're mean and it's a hellhole because it is JAIL, not a country club. By the way, they should have a special 48 hour lockdown special for people who can't spell the name of the county in which they live.
Ya only 1 dead and 1 brain dead inmate this year. Just another day at the jail..

Seriously though HC Jail is getting the pants sued off it because of the conditions so it may be safe to say they really are bad in comparison to other jails.
Herman

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

I hear their adding a new "wing" to house the new influx of bad chickens.They don't like mixing the chickens with the other inmates for fear of a pecking incident.
Jackson

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

YuP wrote:
<quoted text>Ya only 1 dead and 1 brain dead inmate this year. Just another day at the jail..
Seriously though HC Jail is getting the pants sued off it because of the conditions so it may be safe to say they really are bad in comparison to other jails.
Seriously though, those scumbums deserve a lot worse than they're getting. It needs to be made worse, not better.
Hobag toothless bum

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

This is outrageous! The jail should be clean and very neat and should be kept at a comfortable temperature. Tobacco must be available at all times and not restricted. The jailers should be made to ensure all the inmates have ample access to the reading material of their choice and also cokes and candy bars and chips. There should be free telephones available for use in each cell and if the inmates behave themselves all week they should have a Pizza night of Friday or Saturday.
The inmates who are booked in while addicted to drugs should recieve a private nurse to administer small doses of their rug of choice during periods of withdrawl so that said inmates will not become uncomfortable in jail.
That is the minimum, or the sherrif should be sued till he can't see straight. People act like we are asking for conjugal visits or something, lol? We just want the jail to be btter than the poor disadvantaged inmates have available to them on the outside so that they enjoy themselve s while there inside.
chrissy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

My boyfriend spent two nights in the slams and come home and he had bugs in his hair and stuff. Nasty!
Now I admit he had less bugs when he got out than when he went in but we spend our soap an shampoo money on meth. What's the deal about the jail??! Aint they supposed to give the people soap to warsh with?
Larry

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

I'm still waiting to find out where this Hamlin County is and why everyone's talking about it. Shouldn't we limit our conversations to local problems? I mean, we have enough here without searching for random counties to discuss.
drugs

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Larry wrote:
I'm still waiting to find out where this Hamlin County is and why everyone's talking about it. Shouldn't we limit our conversations to local problems? I mean, we have enough here without searching for random counties to discuss.
if you favor the same sex for pleasure you would love it there
mary m

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

I say let it stay the way it is so maybe some of you deadbeats will stop wanting to go back to your free hotel for the night.I don't think there should be anything but a cot & a toliet.When you act like idiots you should be treated as such.
Native

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

learn to spell then come back and ask a sensible intelligent question.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

Screw the people in jail they are in there to be punished it should be the worst experience ever for them! If jail was a clean nice place people wouldn't care to do something to get put in there..they deserve the worst don't do stuff against the law duh and raise your kids right so they don't end up there!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

mary m wrote:
I say let it stay the way it is so maybe some of you deadbeats will stop wanting to go back to your free hotel for the night.I don't think there should be anything but a cot & a toliet.When you act like idiots you should be treated as such.
Amen(:
Macbeth

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

When you break the law, you should have to clean the jail everyday. Mop the floors and walls with bleach. You should never get to watch TV and should be beaten daily. Chances are you would never break another law. People who go to jail are scum.
Scstudent

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

I agree with Macbeth, make the inmates clean the jail up and keep it up. That way we can say our tax $ are actually paying for something.
lucy ann

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

passing through wrote:
Prefect person, they are still human beings, and if it was some of yours you would feel different, espically the ones who are so young and the filth there, the employes are so rude too, this is not a place fit for dogs, someone ought to do something about it,
lucy ann

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2011

Judged:

Wow wrote:
Screw the people in jail they are in there to be punished it should be the worst experience ever for them! If jail was a clean nice place people wouldn't care to do something to get put in there..they deserve the worst don't do stuff against the law duh and raise your kids right so they don't end up there!
know what some people are in there for nothing, cause some smart law officer could do something, maybe you will be one of the some day.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Morristown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••