Six arrested in Grainger County 'significant' meth lab bust

Jul 29, 2012 Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel 30

Grainger County authorities say they nabbed several "big-time players" in the local drug scene during a raid on an allegedly active methamphetamine lab.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wrong

United States

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Those guys aren't big time lol. They know the big time players but they pay the cops too good.
THE GAME

Morristown, TN

#2 Jul 29, 2012
wrong wrote:
Those guys aren't big time lol. They know the big time players but they pay the cops too good.
you are correct... i wonder who dorenda will snitch on to get her out of this....lol im so glad they got that waste of air....
age

Loudonville, OH

#3 Jul 29, 2012
and she is only 48? maybe 98 lol
len

Morristown, TN

#4 Jul 29, 2012
age wrote:
and she is only 48? maybe 98 lol
When I saw her mugshot, I thought the same thing. She looks like she needs to dry out and then plump up. I do not even know this woman, but she needs help in more ways than one.
sad fact

Morristown, TN

#5 Jul 29, 2012
just local yokels removing some small time guys undercutting the prices the big guys that pay the cops protection money or have them too afraid to bust them because they know if they mess with the big time Mexican cartels that have set up shop all around home base *(hamblen county) they would find people they care about hanging off a bridge..
you can thank the people that ran hamblen county and morristown in the late 80s up to early 2000's for not doing something while they were still sitting up operations and could have been stopped.
trent smith

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 18, 2012
wooooooow
Virginia west

Knoxville, TN

#7 Aug 18, 2012
dam wat in the hll did she do this time lol she is messed up
get smart

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Aug 19, 2012
She looks like hell nasty is the word. Drug dealer trash .i think her last name is neeley bean station drug nasty thing
no it all

Kodak, TN

#9 Aug 19, 2012
A lot of hot air, , you should look in your own back yard befour you run your mouth
no it all

Maynardville, TN

#10 Aug 20, 2012
get smart wrote:
She looks like hell nasty is the word. Drug dealer trash .i think her last name is neeley bean station drug nasty thing
,,,,,,, you must be one of the whitts,,sence you know so much
RIGHT

Morristown, TN

#11 Aug 20, 2012
no it all wrote:
<quoted text>,,,,,,, you must be one of the whitts,,sence you know so much
YOU MUST BE 1 OF THE NEELEYS SINCE YOU KNOW NOTHING...
Funny

Winnsboro, SC

#12 Aug 20, 2012
Does anyone remember the guy in grainger county who lead police in a car chase hit a car resisted arrest and was DUI on meth pills and whatever else? His name was in the paper well he was let go even after all that and 2 prior DUIs along with assault charges pending a court date. Also this was his 5 th DUI, well he got out on 1200 bond and as a condition of all his freedom he was more than likely who snitched out this meth lab bust along with others he's currently working on. I've never seen someone who deserves years of jail time just be let free to work for the police while placing many other innocent lives at risk. But good for him snitching out all his dealers I'm sure they will catch up with him soon. I don't know he snitched for fact but would lay all my money on it from what I do know about him and who he deals with. It's unfortunate because he was a wonderful person before all this and he has refused years of family and friends trying to help him.
right

Morristown, TN

#13 Aug 21, 2012
Funny wrote:
Does anyone remember the guy in grainger county who lead police in a car chase hit a car resisted arrest and was DUI on meth pills and whatever else? His name was in the paper well he was let go even after all that and 2 prior DUIs along with assault charges pending a court date. Also this was his 5 th DUI, well he got out on 1200 bond and as a condition of all his freedom he was more than likely who snitched out this meth lab bust along with others he's currently working on. I've never seen someone who deserves years of jail time just be let free to work for the police while placing many other innocent lives at risk. But good for him snitching out all his dealers I'm sure they will catch up with him soon. I don't know he snitched for fact but would lay all my money on it from what I do know about him and who he deals with. It's unfortunate because he was a wonderful person before all this and he has refused years of family and friends trying to help him.
his name is neil cambell and the really sad fact is that the pill head is still driving on the road... ive seen him at the marathon several times since he was caught.....
Sad

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2012
Niel was arrested yet again last week for public intox and guess what he's out again. If u see this man call the police he does not need to be driving around he is going to kill someone. I don't care if he's snitching it's not worth it when he is going to kill someone if he isn't locked up soon!
Marna

Morristown, TN

#15 Aug 21, 2012
Sad wrote:
Niel was arrested yet again last week for public intox and guess what he's out again. If u see this man call the police he does not need to be driving around he is going to kill someone. I don't care if he's snitching it's not worth it when he is going to kill someone if he isn't locked up soon!
What kind of auto does he drive? I will damn sure avoid him.
Funny

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2012
Its untelling because it depends on what car he's stolen or borrowed from some junkie. U can't tell all the cars he has had have been totaled by him, I personally know he has wrecked 6 cars in 2 yrs all while DUI.
no it all

Knoxville, TN

#17 Aug 23, 2012
Dee whitt. Said thank to who ever broke the wondows out of her home, , her ins will replace them she needed that any way
no it all

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 23, 2012
And for the paint, with ,, snich,,sis you put on the trailer if it don't come off that means a new paint job,,from the ins co
right

Morristown, TN

#19 Aug 23, 2012
no it all wrote:
And for the paint, with ,, snich,,sis you put on the trailer if it don't come off that means a new paint job,,from the ins co
lmao sis wouldnt waste her time with that meth headed bitch,but feel free to go to her face and tell her that.. you will end up like her curly headed monkey face ungly cry baby brother. but im sure you or her havent done enough meth or pills to be that brain dead just yet. you have to hide behind a computer. because sis dont play and dee knows it and knows better, and if you know sis and apparently you do you know better as well.. how many will dee snitch on to get out of this. i guess only time will tell.. ever who damaged her trailer i guess she should take that as a warning she shouldnt go to jail and sing songs on people she should just do her time and keep her mouth shut. i heard neal campbell was first on her list of many she has ratted out.. have a nice day..
right

Morristown, TN

#20 Aug 23, 2012
no it all wrote:
And for the paint, with ,, snich,,sis you put on the trailer if it don't come off that means a new paint job,,from the ins co


on and by the way i dont know a dope head yet that has money to have insurance so good luck with that.... oh and one more thing i havent read anything interesting in the paper since dees meth bust. how about helping the grainger today out walk up to sis male or female and say something to her like you are on here, and see what happens i dare you ... the grainger today will have bigger story to print than the the meth bust it might make you famous....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tcby 29 min Fatty patrol 2
hamblen county officer 1 hr reece 4
Arrowhead Church 1 hr Tina 71
What's the best way to do "it" in the back door? 2 hr doodah 14
Charlene Hurst 2 hr butfuker 6
T G Ledford a informant for Carson and Cribley ... 4 hr Doodlebug 60
Food City built too close to park for beer permit 7 hr hello 88
Morristown Dating
Find my Match

Morristown Jobs

Morristown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morristown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morristown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]