First Prev
of 2
Next Last
INDEPENDANT B

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 29, 2010
I know I have posted this once already, but I have not gotten any answears. Can anyone tell me why some churches choose to celebrate a Satanic, pagan, unchristain holiday with the world? What is the difference in trick or treat and trunk or treat?
darlene

Nashville, TN

#2 Oct 29, 2010
It started out as an alternative to trick or treating, a safe controled enviroment for our children to have a good time, if they choose to dress up that is okay too. My church has a Fall Festival, we have games food and fun for our kids, that way we know where they are and what they are doing and who they are with.
just sayin

Jefferson City, TN

#3 Oct 29, 2010
Churches have trunk or treat, so kids can have a safe place to trick or treat, and have fun with the community. Just because someone is a Christian does not mean that they can't let their kids go have fun. It isn't like they are worshiping Satan. I mean really, are you saying that Non-Christians think of Halloween as a "Satanic" holiday? You just want to start on the Christians. Go ahead, you won't be the first, or the last.
INDEPENDANT B

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 29, 2010
just sayin wrote:
Churches have trunk or treat, so kids can have a safe place to trick or treat, and have fun with the community. Just because someone is a Christian does not mean that they can't let their kids go have fun. It isn't like they are worshiping Satan. I mean really, are you saying that Non-Christians think of Halloween as a "Satanic" holiday? You just want to start on the Christians. Go ahead, you won't be the first, or the last.
I think true Christains should not participae in a Satnanic day just so kids can have fun. Kids can have fun without parents giving in to the world. Most of Christains today don't care about what is right or wrong.
laughing at dumbutts

Morristown, TN

#5 Oct 29, 2010
INDEPENDANT B wrote:
<quoted text> I think true Christains should not participae in a Satnanic day just so kids can have fun. Kids can have fun without parents giving in to the world. Most of Christains today don't care about what is right or wrong.
Halloween is a holiday for children that is all. They do not worship the devil or anything like that all they do is trick or treat for candy. It is a sad world that people can't even leave the holiday alone. Let the kids be , let them enjoy their holiday. We have Mothers Day for mom, Fathers day for dads and even Grandparents day for grandparents. Let the kids have that day.... geesh grow up. Leave them alone!!!!
final answer

Morristown, TN

#6 Oct 29, 2010
INDEPENDANT B wrote:
I know I have posted this once already, but I have not gotten any answears. Can anyone tell me why some churches choose to celebrate a Satanic, pagan, unchristain holiday with the world? What is the difference in trick or treat and trunk or treat?
You have not gotten any answers because:
1. Your thinking is to stupid to respond too
2. normal people don't look at it as a Satanic pagan unchristain holiday
3. trunk or treat is done in groups of cars with candy in the back of their trunks. It is mostly done at churches so the children will have a safe place to enjoy themselves.
INDEPENDANT B

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 29, 2010
laughing at dumbutts wrote:
<quoted text>
Halloween is a holiday for children that is all. They do not worship the devil or anything like that all they do is trick or treat for candy. It is a sad world that people can't even leave the holiday alone. Let the kids be , let them enjoy their holiday. We have Mothers Day for mom, Fathers day for dads and even Grandparents day for grandparents. Let the kids have that day.... geesh grow up. Leave them alone!!!!
No, it is not a holiday for kids it is a holiday for Satan. Google the history of this pagan day. We have Satan's day for Satan. Why do churches have to join in with the world?
INDEPENDANT B

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 29, 2010
final answer wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not gotten any answers because:
1. Your thinking is to stupid to respond too
2. normal people don't look at it as a Satanic pagan unchristain holiday
3. trunk or treat is done in groups of cars with candy in the back of their trunks. It is mostly done at churches so the children will have a safe place to enjoy themselves.
Why don't they just call it trick or treat? That's all it is churches playing trick or treat with the world to celebrate the day of Satan. Normal people do not want to hear the truth about this pagan day. Google halloween and see what it really is.
Lucas

Nashville, TN

#9 Oct 29, 2010
INDEPENDANT B wrote:
<quoted text> I think true Christains should not participae in a Satnanic day just so kids can have fun. Kids can have fun without parents giving in to the world. Most of Christains today don't care about what is right or wrong.
Go Back to Westboro Baptist Church please ! Also Halloween is not an Satanic holiday!
INDEPENDANT B

Morristown, TN

#10 Oct 29, 2010
Lucas wrote:
<quoted text>Go Back to Westboro Baptist Church please ! Also Halloween is not an Satanic holiday!
Have you ever taken the time to study the historyf this pagan holiday? I don't know where Westboro Baptist Church is, but it sounds like they are standing for the truth.
Lucas

Nashville, TN

#11 Oct 29, 2010
INDEPENDANT B wrote:
<quoted text> Have you ever taken the time to study the historyf this pagan holiday? I don't know where Westboro Baptist Church is, but it sounds like they are standing for the truth.
Research the church's history & what they stand for!!You ignorant fundlementalist Christians really do baffle me sometimes...Pagans aren't satanic...http://www.paganlibr ary.com/introductory/neo-pagan _satanism.php
Lucas

Nashville, TN

#12 Oct 29, 2010

“Hit me with Music.”

Since: Jan 10

some godforsaken town

#13 Oct 30, 2010
INDEPENDANT B wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't they just call it trick or treat? That's all it is churches playing trick or treat with the world to celebrate the day of Satan. Normal people do not want to hear the truth about this pagan day. Google halloween and see what it really is.
Because...wait for it...the candy is in a TRUNK!!!!! Hence trunk or treat, instead of trick or treat!! Wow! Not to bright are we, then again someone who thinks Halloween is the day for the devil, well I'm not surprised at all!!!

Get a grip on reality.
Lucas

Nashville, TN

#14 Oct 30, 2010
Cola-Dreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Because...wait for it...the candy is in a TRUNK!!!!! Hence trunk or treat, instead of trick or treat!! Wow! Not to bright are we, then again someone who thinks Halloween is the day for the devil, well I'm not surprised at all!!!
Get a grip on reality.
Topeka,KS here we go ! lol..
INDEPENDANT B

Morristown, TN

#15 Oct 30, 2010
Lucas wrote:
<quoted text>Research the church's history & what they stand for!!You ignorant fundlementalist Christians really do baffle me sometimes...Pagans aren't satanic...http://www.paganlibr ary.com/introductory/neo-pagan _satanism.php
I know what a lot of churches stand for today, and it is worldly ways. Churches use to show the world what was right but today a lot of them join the world. "So because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of my mouth." (Revelation 3:16 King James Bible) That describes a lot of Christains that don't care about taking a stand for God today. They just go with the flow. False bibles, so called Christain rock n roll, preachers that sugar coat God's Word, more worried about numbers in the church than lost being truly saved, don't really believe hell is hot and eternal, think there might be another way to heaven besides Jesus Christ, and trick or treat with the world. "Be ye not unequally yoked with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteosness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?(2 Coritthians 6:14 KJB) Pagans are unbelievers and halloween is a pagan holiday for Satan.
final answer

Morristown, TN

#16 Oct 30, 2010
INDEPENDANT B wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't they just call it trick or treat? That's all it is churches playing trick or treat with the world to celebrate the day of Satan. Normal people do not want to hear the truth about this pagan day. Google halloween and see what it really is.
Hey I googled dumba-s and INDEPENDANT B came up!!!!!!!
Momma

Nashville, TN

#17 Oct 25, 2011
INDEPENDANT B wrote:
. This has been a year but omg reading this you make me sick...get over yourself you kids are probably stuck in their room all day reading a book and having no life. If you don't like Halloween why are you even waisting your time on it I mean honestly do you control your kids music do you know what they do 24/7? Didn't think so...I go to church every time the door opens and I take my kids trick or treating that don't mean I'm worshiping Satan
Too old

Columbus, NC

#18 Oct 26, 2011
Sorry, but there is nothing "SATANIC" about Halloween! Maybe you should google a lite deeper there INDEPENDANT B!
Deadpool S01

Irmo, SC

#19 Oct 26, 2011
Independent B is just another Christian moron who runs around judging people damning them to hell & saying everything is of Satan. People like him will be judged poorly by God for passing judgement on others. Only God is allowed to pass judgement idiot.
Ash

Nashville, TN

#20 Oct 29, 2011
Deadpool S01 wrote:
Independent B is just another Christian moron who runs around judging people damning them to hell & saying everything is of Satan. People like him will be judged poorly by God for passing judgement on others. Only God is allowed to pass judgement idiot.
Amen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food City built too close to park for beer permit 12 min Wtf 70
Ashley Oloday 1 hr park boi 1
New Red Light Camera 2 hr Jake 164
Danielle Johnson Drinnon (May '10) 2 hr Username 42
looking for a striper for party 2 hr i know 2
Rich Williams is marrying me 3 hr David gamer 42
Easr Offensive coordinator 4 hr PeterPumpkinEater 13
What's the best way to do "it" in the back door? 16 hr Get it 13
Morristown Dating
Find my Match