Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

They drive that way because it is the way they are taught to drive these days. I, recently, followed a Drivers Education car for about three miles because they were in the left lane driving beside of another car and I could not pass them.
When the car beside them finally turned and I was allowed to pass, I saw the instructor was busy talking on his cell phone and was not paying attention to anything else.
easy fix

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Judged:

when you get around them pull in front of them and slow to a crawl. I have also been known to cut in front of those drivers ed cars so close the bumpers almost touch then slam on the brakes for a microsecond then stomp it before they hit me or if in a front wheel drive with a hand brake pull it up so the rear wheels lock up and make it look like you are stopping. kids freak out.
I have saw them hit the median or just stop in the lane.
it is funny as chit. If I see one and am bored I always pull over and slap my fake tag over my real one then catch back up with them and the fun begins.

as far as the tag, I found a car identical to mine and wrote down the tag number. got on ebay and ordered a replica tag with those numbers, it looks identical to a real Tennessee tag or any other state you want. Attach two hooks in the top that slide over the top of my real tag along with one suction cup i the center to hold it steady the the fun begins.
stop somewhere with no one around and remove said fake tag and hide it then come back in my other car and get it later.

I originally bought the tag to screw with red light cameras.
It is registered to someone in Nashville, i can imagine their faces wen they got 20 tickets in the mail one day with pictures of their car and its tag speeding through morristown one night when they were home in Nashville and most likely in bed asleep.
Old School wrote:
They drive that way because it is the way they are taught to drive these days. I, recently, followed a Drivers Education car for about three miles because they were in the left lane driving beside of another car and I could not pass them.
When the car beside them finally turned and I was allowed to pass, I saw the instructor was busy talking on his cell phone and was not paying attention to anything else.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Morristown Forum right now

Search the Morristown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Irving 123,793
Who puts drugs before their kids 11 min Friend of 15
Satan's Bibles 17 min Truth Hurts 89
2014 sheriff election jarnigan/lowe 24 min Friend of 409
The Outlet at Manley Baptist 25 min Truth Hurts 7
Amber Helton 33 min Friend of 3
Who will be the new coach at East? 38 min whoremonger 8
Justin's torn down 9 hr lovinevrym1nute 30
Long Horn Morristown 12 hr haiku 46
•••
•••
•••
•••