Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PumpkinHunter

Morristown, TN

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Does anyone have the clue from Day #2? I missed it on the radio today?
hey

Morristown, TN

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Will u tell us clue frm day one. .. If i hear day 2 clue, i'll let u know
yea

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Ive got day three if yall have first two days.
Really

Morristown, TN

#4 Oct 3, 2012
I have all the clues and I'm going to win. Sucks to be you with only 2
In The Know

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 3, 2012
Clue Number 1 -

Just like last year I will have you looking in the weeds. Possibly being bit by a snake and all of my clues will sound fake. I will have you looking at the clues for a month but the only one that will matter will be the last one just like last year. From main street to Talbott I will waste your gas and time and finally give a good clue at the end of the month then run and hide it near November. Everyone is so gullible and will do anything for cash, now go start looking go run go dash. This is all a big game to get you to listen to the radio station and to get more money for ads, but waste your gas driving around town makes me laugh.
Good luck.
vol

Nashville, TN

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Don't go down the beaten path you wont find it there.
Charlie Brown

Morristown, TN

#7 Oct 3, 2012
10-3-2012 Today's clue was "as always the county holds the bounty". and you can receive an extra clue at Wild Wills Gun Shop and/or Western Auto and Power Equipment.
just wondering

Morristown, TN

#8 Oct 3, 2012
What does the "great pumpkin" look like,I've never played to find it,does anyone know? Thanks.
Wait-----what

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Oct 3, 2012
just wondering wrote:
What does the "great pumpkin" look like,I've never played to find it,does anyone know? Thanks.
It's a bullshit game that a shitty radio station pulls every year to raise it's amount of listeners. They have everyone in Morristown running around looking for "The Great Pumpkin", which isn't even a real pumpkin. It's a piece of paper shaped like a pumpkin. A "pumpkin" that the radio station doesn't even put out until after about 13 clues or so. How do I know? Several years ago the person that "found" it, found it in a place that I had already looked. In the muzzle of the cannon in Fred Miller park. It's all a scam. And before I get trolled about the cannon, I had a goddamn flashlight with me at the time. The muzzle was empty.
BigFan

Ashburn, VA

#10 Oct 3, 2012
Wait-----what wrote:
<quoted text>It's a bullshit game that a shitty radio station pulls every year to raise it's amount of listeners. They have everyone in Morristown running around looking for "The Great Pumpkin", which isn't even a real pumpkin. It's a piece of paper shaped like a pumpkin. A "pumpkin" that the radio station doesn't even put out until after about 13 clues or so. How do I know? Several years ago the person that "found" it, found it in a place that I had already looked. In the muzzle of the cannon in Fred Miller park. It's all a scam. And before I get trolled about the cannon, I had a goddamn flashlight with me at the time. The muzzle was empty.
So true.
AJB

Dandridge, TN

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Charlie Brown wrote:
10-3-2012 Today's clue was "as always the county holds the bounty". and you can receive an extra clue at Wild Wills Gun Shop and/or Western Auto and Power Equipment.
Do you have the clue for day 1 day 2
Fan

Morristown, TN

#12 Oct 4, 2012
AJB wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the clue for day 1 day 2
the clue said to listen to WIVK
finder

Morristown, TN

#13 Oct 4, 2012
just wondering wrote:
It is as big as a grapefruit ,and yes you will know if you find it it itself tells the tale.sorry couldnt give any more info
looking

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 4, 2012
does anyone have the bonus clue for the first two days.
just me

Huntersville, NC

#15 Oct 4, 2012
I have all clues except yesterdays bonus clue... can anybody help?
just me

Huntersville, NC

#16 Oct 4, 2012
I mean day 2 bonus clue.
just me

Huntersville, NC

#17 Oct 4, 2012
Charlie Brown wrote:
I need day 2 bonus clue
...do you have it
finder

Morristown, TN

#18 Oct 5, 2012
its not going to fall into your hands u actually have to get a little dirty,like a few stickers in your legs, little berry things stuck to your legs,a few scratches,book knowledge is a plus .yes u must know morristown and not be illiterate.its fun a game something morristown needs,lets not ruin this by negative talk and action some people really enjoy the fun it brings.
AJB

Dandridge, TN

#19 Oct 5, 2012
If somebody could post all the clues for Tuesday 2
radio -clue
Name of business-Plus the clue
Name of business- Plus the clue

I will list Wednesday clues the same way
Haha

United States

#20 Oct 5, 2012
CLUE: My name says it all. Watch your step.

Bonus Clue : cattle graze upon the land which I rest or will be resting after the damn 20 th clue.

P.s. Don't step in cow sh!t!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morristown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 145,753
What happened with all those applications JTEKT... 1 hr Marty Huggins 2
Would you have what it took to drive the nails? 1 hr Sinner by Grace 1
confused 2 hr Wondering why 1
who's doing who at pricless morristown? 5 hr does not matter 4
mandy mullins 5 hr sounds funny to me 12
Mountain View Youth Development Center (Jan '09) 5 hr does not matter 43
•••
•••
Morristown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••