|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Judged:

1st on is dan vandervelde doc # 0774119 obsconder catawba co
jennifer albrecht, also there are truck drivers going out west dropping off the meth to these garages and campers,
mark wayne day, larry wayne day, annie mae strickland hightower keener's garage exit 116 hilderbrand
richards garage exit 116 [wes long view trailor law actually rides by his home and waves at him while his trailor is filled with meth smokers and dealers.
now all of the above are and have been known users and sellers for over 5 year's at least.they have been reported multiple times. exit's 116 118 121 is booming and the shit is being carried into other counties, these people took over for blake keller when he got busted. mr dan vandervelde is in a white pontiac sun fire when he is not on his scooter he hangs here and there and is wanted in catawba county.he stays with his mama in newton when he get's paranoid. lee lipord and harry mccall are also users buyers and transporters now which sheriff is gonna clean this mess up for us ?
tracie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Judged:

you forgot one or 2 angie winkler is in with hte harry mccall dude and she is strung out on anything, also i was told that these places mentioned are not just meth houses, trailor's garages campers etc they are in fact used for sell and use of narcotics of any kind crack ,cocaine, and meth. i have heard about this place on 116 so long that i honestly wonder if they just collect drug taxes on these people and leave them alone? because they never do bust anyone from there? jennifer albrecht states she is in fact an active informant however it's funny when others see her and mark wayne hitting the pipe
PublicDefender

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2010

Judged:

uhhhh you are reporting it to Topix...and what do you hope these ppl will do about it? Tell the Police Dept, call Hasson at BCSO not these idiots
lone lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Judged:

Sounds bad. But also sounDs like a jeolous. X from one of the gentle men the accuser is usually the abuser talking trash bout people u don't know will eventually come back and bite u where the sun don't shine this is the first time and last time I every look at this sight if you people have nothing better to do with your life than gossip anD lie on others. You need to get a life and pray god forgives you
fyi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Judged:

it was reported to b urke narcotics unit and all the people that reported it which was several neighbors was well sir we are watching that place,well duh dan is a wanted obsconder from catawba county and he is at a place on exit 118 ever day. wess home.the known michal lee who has a baby and lets meth delers and users smoke meth right in his trailor,what a shame the narcotics unit in burke was not to intrested however the feds took the case and was thankfull to get all the names addresses phone numbers etc and no im not an ex or ever been a user, i am a neighbor that see's this shit going on with children and nothing gets done by burke co. so i contacted the feds and sbi and they were happy to take names of obsconders and dealer's
bad boy

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

i hate
snitch's why cant people mind there on but i no dan is a rat annie may is a rat mike lee is na rat keener is a rat richard is rat but mark wayne aint no rat larry wayne aint no rat
bad boy

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

annie may is dans first cusin the have sex while on the dope thats nasty dan has been a snitch as long as i can remember chris carpenter is a informent along with chad hildebran they all can go to hell as far as im conserned
snitchs

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

chris carpenter, chadd hilderbran, dan vanderbelt, mike lee, keener lackey, richard lackey, shane griffen, annie may stricktland, they all been snitching and working for the law the last couple of years someone needs to feed theese ratts some decon for real they work there way in to your circle then bam they set you up or bust your dealer that aint fair a mther ucker settin people up to keep there on ass out of trouble you no
bad boy

Angier, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

yeah i know chadd and chris they are workin for the law
jane

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2010

Judged:

I hope you dope heads get caught!
daniel

Bailey, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

ive always heard chadd hildebran was a rat and thought chris carpenter was one how did he get caught with meth lab in his trunk and get out of a murder investigation and not do no time he snitchin on someone
tracy

Bailey, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2010

Judged:

as far as im concernd rick hasson is a dirty cop and mcdivet is a g y\ sheriff but these snitchs aint going to do time they will put someone else in there place
DUh HUH

Spring Lake, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

Judged:

First of all If all the people on this site that are being called snitches really were snitching on people then they would done be dead. Second, Dan is in jail and has been for a month if he was a snitch then why is he sent to prison every other 6 months and Annie May aint no rat that gurl wouldn't never tell on anyone she's got too much heart she's a bitch but not a snitch you've all got it wrong when it comes to the people on this list you might need to look other places for snitches instead of this circle cuz all this is is a site where people put a bunch of bull shit about these people when they get pissed off at them i thinl thissite should be shut down because it isn't doin nothin but causing everyone trouble and running alot of good people's names in the ground ( Annie May, Larry Wayne,Keener,Richard,Mike Lee, Harry, Wesley,and Dan are not Rats Why don't you look into it for a change show us a statement where thay signed it or shut the fuck up Chad Hildebran Done Federal Time For his crime and he pays for the people he narked on every day. Brandon Bradshaw, Mark Wayne Day, Leslie Cherry(Big R's Daughter) , Stephanie Triplett, Michelle Hobbs, Eddie Ingle, and CHerish Conley, Cindy Hildebran, Garrett Brown, and chris carpenter are the REAL Rats of Burke cOunty look those names up and i know you'll find statments signed by them . F.Y.I Unless you look into you'll never know quit talkin shit that you can't back up or that you can hide behind a screen name and fake location on this stupid childish fucking website.
TWEEKER CSI

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

lone lady wrote:
Sounds bad. But also sounDs like a jeolous. X from one of the gentle men the accuser is usually the abuser talking trash bout people u don't know will eventually come back and bite u where the sun don't shine this is the first time and last time I every look at this sight if you people have nothing better to do with your life than gossip anD lie on others. You need to get a life and pray god forgives you
hell yeah some beeyatch got shut off cause she couldnt pay for her shit and to ugly and ate up to take it out in trade so now the bitch is hatin.lol
TWEEKER CSI

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2010

DUh HUH wrote:
First of all If all the people on this site that are being called snitches really were snitching on people then they would done be dead. Second, Dan is in jail and has been for a month if he was a snitch then why is he sent to prison every other 6 months and Annie May aint no rat that gurl wouldn't never tell on anyone she's got too much heart she's a bitch but not a snitch you've all got it wrong when it comes to the people on this list you might need to look other places for snitches instead of this circle cuz all this is is a site where people put a bunch of bull shit about these people when they get pissed off at them i thinl thissite should be shut down because it isn't doin nothin but causing everyone trouble and running alot of good people's names in the ground ( Annie May, Larry Wayne,Keener,Richard,Mike Lee, Harry, Wesley,and Dan are not Rats Why don't you look into it for a change show us a statement where thay signed it or shut the fuck up Chad Hildebran Done Federal Time For his crime and he pays for the people he narked on every day. Brandon Bradshaw, Mark Wayne Day, Leslie Cherry(Big R's Daughter), Stephanie Triplett, Michelle Hobbs, Eddie Ingle, and CHerish Conley, Cindy Hildebran, Garrett Brown, and chris carpenter are the REAL Rats of Burke cOunty look those names up and i know you'll find statments signed by them . F.Y.I Unless you look into you'll never know quit talkin shit that you can't back up or that you can hide behind a screen name and fake location on this stupid childish fucking website.
YOU"RE ALL SNITCHES.
chad hildebran

Walnut Cove, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

if i was snitching they wouldnt be no dope and have of burke county would be locked up i got out and came home u got something to say come say it to me i have done 42 months federal time what have you done and i done it in level 7 maxium security prison usp lee in virginia werwe they check your papers for time cuts but anyway i be home august 4 come see me coward quit hidind behind fake names and screens
chad hildebran

Walnut Cove, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

so bad boy have you ever done time cause real bad boys have silly boy seems to me theys alot of haters out there cause you cant be me or if your a girl i m ustve broke your heart or if your guys putting this out there i must have had or still got your womans heart brandon bradshaw is no rat and neither is mark wayne yall are so stupid the law starts this stuff just to see if anybody mentions the name of real rat so they know when to pull back but anyway ask the people who matter whats up ole heck forgot you cant cause your nobodies your self that dont matter
chad hildebran

Walnut Cove, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

ive been gone for 45 days now and all anybody can talk bout is me glad to be so important to you and thanks for keeping me in the spot light hows it feel to never get any attention from anybody cause you hide behind fake names atleast im not scaered to be me
Sunshine

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

somebody needs to follow ole' Norville around. That hot-headed stumpy m'fer needs to be caught and needs a good ass-whooping by the po po.
CROKETT HILDEBRAN

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

To whom it may concern my boys.. come talk to my face! If it wasn't for computers or phones you would NEVER even be heard! I can hear your mouths runnin but i can't see your lips movin!! REAL BRAVE COWARDS!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Morganton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 min Johhny 58,050
What Has Happened to Green Mountain Park 1 hr joese 43
Justin Chambers...new thread...again 3 hr MommaT 9
standup 3 hr ncboy 1
Fed up 6 hr ehut 10
Burke Outdoor 7 hr Not pleased 5
Judge Sherri Elliott (Jul '12) 9 hr Sheila J 34

Search the Morganton Forum:
•••
•••
Morganton Dating

more search filters

less search filters