First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Trina

Morganfield, KY

#42 Aug 28, 2012
WJLMHasNoBalls wrote:
They're not seeking advice.
They think they're being cute poking fun at my kid who just passed from SIDS.
I'll have my day, bitches.:)
I know when my child passed away(not from SIDS)) I wasnt on topix the next day argueing with people. You sound like you need to stay the hell off here and worry about your other kids, don't you think they are hurting too and missing their brother? I just find it sick your whole family eating this topix up and posting every chance you can. and just my opinion I believe some of these posts you're making up yourself. carry on
Heather

La Fayette, KY

#43 Aug 28, 2012
Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
I know when my child passed away(not from SIDS)) I wasnt on topix the next day argueing with people. You sound like you need to stay the hell off here and worry about your other kids, don't you think they are hurting too and missing their brother? I just find it sick your whole family eating this topix up and posting every chance you can. and just my opinion I believe some of these posts you're making up yourself. carry on
Maybe you should figure out what you are talking about or who she lost before you comment. Just my opinion.
Charlene

Madisonville, TN

#44 Aug 28, 2012
Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know when my child passed away(not from SIDS)) I wasnt on topix the next day argueing with people."

--This didn't happen yesterday, dumbass.

" don't you think they are hurting too and missing their brother?"
--They didn't lose their brother, dumbass.

"and just my opinion I believe some of these posts you're making up yourself."
--I haven't created any posts.

First of all... Don't tell me what it is I need to be doing. If I want to sit on my fat ass and blow up topix all day...I have that right. You don't like what you read? Here's an idea... Don't f ucking read it.:) Opinions are like a ssholes. Keep that in mind. Oh, and by the way... Before you decide to comment, be sure you know what it is you're talking about. Otherwise, you're just making yourself look like a complete idiot. CARRY ON....
LMFAO

La Fayette, KY

#45 Aug 29, 2012
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're hiding behind a screen name fuktard!!
Ashley Duncan? Another charter member of the skank brigade... bwahahaha
Bible reader- believer1

United States

#46 Aug 30, 2012
I believe that if you all would pick up a Bible and read it, apply it,and get a little bit of Jesus flowing through your mind body and soul, then you all wouldn't need this silly stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morganfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
side chicks 1 hr rawr 1
zach franklin 1 hr brit 9
maria hansen 3 hr karma 13
orange car 3 hr listen 14
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr BIG_STEVIE 494
Attempted Murder? 5 hr Whattoknow 10
wanting her guy back 19 hr Smh 12
Morganfield Dating
Find my Match

Morganfield Jobs

Morganfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morganfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morganfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]