Comments
1 - 20 of 100 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
New Crew

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

This Forum keeps getting shut down when posted, Only way to do this is to pay for it. I looked into it.
Mexican Political Assocation Fraud or not. I googled them, and no such thing. Mexican-American PA is, But that is not apart of Victoria Baca's group. She lists that she is state pres. But what state? I gotta ask are they conning the Mexicans of CA and more? Also, the address is a P.O.Box 702, MC 92556. What legal business uses a P.O.Box? I do know Mexicans in MoVal have donated to Mexican political Ass. Are they being scammed?

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Good question.

They are not incorporated, they hold no DBA filings. Nor are they listed with the State Attorney Generals Office as any form of Charity, be that for profit or not.

In fact they are only an association in name and name alone.

Under California law how ever they recognize unincorporated Associations and organization, and therefore they may be held liable for the actions of their members.

Something to keep in mid about the Mexican Political Association, is that although unincorporated, they are bound by law to operated in accordance with the laws that govern incorporated associations.

In California, some statutes specifically limit the liability of members of associations for the acts of other members. A manager of an association also may have a fiduciary duty, that is, the association has placed the person in a position of trust and confidence. He or she is required to act in good faith and in the best interests of the association.

Similarly, tort law, property law, criminal law, or even state anti-discrimination law, may apply to an unincorporated association.

It isn't even known if the file taxes as required, but it well worth looking into.

What is know is they share the mailing address of the United Democrats of Moreno Valley, which Victoria Baca, Delbert (Raul) Wilson, Elena Santa Cruz, Librada Murillo, Louise Palomarez, and many other other known racist.

At the present time Delbert (Raul) Wilson is the Vice President of the United Democrats of Moreno Valley (He is a known convicted felon). Elena Victoria Santa Cruz (or what ever name she is using today) was at one time the President and yet she has been convicted of many crimes, including fraud. She is at this time the secretary of the club.

As of 2008 it would seem that the United Democrats of Moreno Valley has become something of a family ran business between Delbert Wilson and the Baca's. Most if not all the good members have since left fro better pastures, like the Democratic Club of Moreno Valley.

They (The Democratic Club of Moreno Valley) should go down in history for their valiant effort and success at insuring all the vote counted in the last election. A battle they fought for the rights of all voters regardless of party affiliation. Something which can will never be said for the United Democrats of Moreno Valley, who have become an offshoot of the Mexican Political Association, not to mention a racially based group, and a means of income from some.

As for a fraud, Who knows. But as a sham, absolutely.

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 9, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I should have also stated how they exploit children while at the same time claiming to be advocates for them.

What drives a parent to use their child to advance their own agenda, by teaching their child and having them stand in public to cry "why do you hate us," "You people are mean."

Yes this is being driven into these kids heads by their parents and this sick racist organization, Which is nothing more then the Hispanic version of the Klan. What they do with these children should be considered the equivalent of child abuse.

Their teaching these young minds to fear and hate, is metal abuse and should be stopped.

And just think its self proclaimed President, Victoria Baca serves on our city's school board, and is now seeking to be re-elected. That thought is sick all by itself. She has already stated publicly she does not support or advocate for all children in our schools, so her racist bias has been confirmed by her, do we really need a David Duke on our school board, after all she is no different, just a slight darker shade of color?
MovalMom

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 9, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

mvgordie wrote:
I should have also stated how they exploit children while at the same time claiming to be advocates for them.
What drives a parent to use their child to advance their own agenda, by teaching their child and having them stand in public to cry "why do you hate us," "You people are mean."
Yes this is being driven into these kids heads by their parents and this sick racist organization, Which is nothing more then the Hispanic version of the Klan. What they do with these children should be considered the equivalent of child abuse.
Their teaching these young minds to fear and hate, is metal abuse and should be stopped.
And just think its self proclaimed President, Victoria Baca serves on our city's school board, and is now seeking to be re-elected. That thought is sick all by itself. She has already stated publicly she does not support or advocate for all children in our schools, so her racist bias has been confirmed by her, do we really need a David Duke on our school board, after all she is no different, just a slight darker shade of color?
AMEN!

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

They are just plain racist. No less than the KKK, Neo-Nazi's, White Aryan Resist ace, The Rev. Butler, David Duke and his NAAWP. Not to mention the New Black Panther Party for Peace.

Vote Baca out, and replace her with a race neutral board member in November.
TurtleDove

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

3

You are right mvgordie. Anyone promoting the BS idea of California being part of "Mexico" and how the "white man" is keeping the Latino down is RACIST themselves.
Gallo

Quantico, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mvgordie wrote:
They are just plain racist. No less than the KKK, Neo-Nazi's, White Aryan Resist ace, The Rev. Butler, David Duke and his NAAWP. Not to mention the New Black Panther Party for Peace.
Vote Baca out, and replace her with a race neutral board member in November.
Where is the proof? Back up the claims with tangible evidence so I can make a more inform decision.
MovalMom

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Gallo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the proof? Back up the claims with tangible evidence so I can make a more inform decision.
Educate yourself on the individuals, do something for yourself, if there is one thing I hate it's someone who feels they need every thing handed to them on a silver platter.

If you need tangible evidence, seek and you shall find?

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

Gallo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the proof? Back up the claims with tangible evidence so I can make a more inform decision.
http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE...

"Baca has become a lightning rod for controversy -- especially when she was arrested May 15 on suspicion of interfering with Moreno Valley police conducting a traffic stop. Baca and others were protesting a police checkpoint."

"Baca, who is scheduled to be arraigned Aug. 4 and declined to comment on the incident, said she supports police stopping drunken drivers, but does not think they should ask innocent motorists for identification."

"I'm not willing to give up my civil liberties so two drunk drivers can be arrested," she said in an interview.

"Baca also said she thinks the checkpoints disproportionately affect illegal immigrants who live in Moreno Valley and have children in local schools."

"A Moreno Valley resident for nearly 20 years, Baca headed an advocacy group called the Mexican Political Association.
Louise Palomarez, a longtime resident and friend, credited Baca with helping educate her and other parents about their children's rights in school and empowering them."

"She's a blessing," Palomarez said by phone.

"Others say Baca doesn't speak for the entire Hispanic community and her tactics wind up dividing the community along racial lines."

"A good leader represents the whole community, whether they're black, white, Hispanic, Asian or red, white and blue," former city council candidate Mike Rios said at a school board meeting last month."

"Baca said she doesn't claim to represent the entire community."

"She added that she considers herself Mexican in culture and heritage, but also proudly American."

There is way to much to list here, like court record where the group, uses the N word toward African Americans, and White Bitch toward Caucasian women (This is from actual court record, held in Riverside County). These statements were broadcast over bullhorns at elementary and middle schools for young children to hear.

The children and grandchildren of MPA members, have been used as speakers before the Moreno Valley city council, as well as its planning commission, where the ask questions such as, "why do you hate us," and so on.
Gallo

Quantico, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

please enlighten me, I just read attacks but I havent seen the evidence people claim to have. I would like to see it.

Hell, up untill a few days a go I thought Baca and Rios were in the same boat.
FAA

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Gallo wrote:
please enlighten me, I just read attacks but I havent seen the evidence people claim to have. I would like to see it.
Hell, up untill a few days a go I thought Baca and Rios were in the same boat.
Did you bother to click on the link that MVG provided? Here is part that was taken from the article:

**********

Others say Baca doesn't speak for the entire Hispanic community and her tactics wind up dividing the community along racial lines.

"A good leader represents the whole community, whether they're black, white, Hispanic, Asian or red, white and blue," former city council candidate Mike Rios said at a school board meeting last month.

Baca said she doesn't claim to represent the entire community.

**********

Also, contained within that article were Baca's claims that checkpoints were targeting hispanics and she did not want to give up her "civil liberties" (since when was driving concidered a right? It's a privilage, you fat cow!) by showing her drivers license to any asking officer.

How about this link:

http://mvgordie.com/delbert-raul-wilson-victo...

Yes, it is from MVGs' blog. If you don't want to read it, fine, but click on it and scroll down where MVG has done all the footwork and posted actual court documents.

There are many more links and articles out there. I suggest you "Google" to find out more information and then perhaps you can see how many people view Victoria Baca as racist. Personaly, I fail to see the link between drivers licenes and education issues. Baca should stick to "helping" the students and not creating racial tension with her nonsense protesting. I am glad that MADD got involved, but I cannot find the link to post here.
TurtleDove

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

mvgordie wrote:
<quoted text>
"She added that she considers herself Mexican in culture and heritage, but also proudly American."
So.....Baca is "proud to be American" but only after talking about being "Mexican".
Guest

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

FAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you bother to click on the link that MVG provided? Here is part that was taken from the article:
**********
Others say Baca doesn't speak for the entire Hispanic community and her tactics wind up dividing the community along racial lines.
"A good leader represents the whole community, whether they're black, white, Hispanic, Asian or red, white and blue," former city council candidate Mike Rios said at a school board meeting last month.
Baca said she doesn't claim to represent the entire community.
**********
Also, contained within that article were Baca's claims that checkpoints were targeting hispanics and she did not want to give up her "civil liberties" (since when was driving concidered a right? It's a privilage, you fat cow!) by showing her drivers license to any asking officer.
How about this link:
http://mvgordie.com/delbert-raul-wilson-victo...
Yes, it is from MVGs' blog. If you don't want to read it, fine, but click on it and scroll down where MVG has done all the footwork and posted actual court documents.
There are many more links and articles out there. I suggest you "Google" to find out more information and then perhaps you can see how many people view Victoria Baca as racist. Personaly, I fail to see the link between drivers licenes and education issues. Baca should stick to "helping" the students and not creating racial tension with her nonsense protesting. I am glad that MADD got involved, but I cannot find the link to post here.
Hey FAA, you know what's funny. You and Gordie are using quotes from the man(Rios) you love to hate?
I thought you, Gordie, and the rest of the gang said that Rios could not be trusted. Yet you now want to use his quote to support your view?
Is that weird or normal for you guys?
Next, are you going to bring out a quote from Alicia Espinoza to support Gordie's opinion?

Hey FAA, on a separate note are you related to mvg, as in family?
Are you his daughter, niece, something along those lines?
MV Momma

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I have a hard time believing someone who has difficulty putting words together in manner that makes sense. I also don't like trying to figure out what he means. When I read Gordon I have to go, did he mean this or did he mean that.

"Their teaching these young minds to fear and hate, is metal abuse and should be stopped."

"Something to keep in mid about the Mexican Political Association"

"It isn't even known if the file taxes as required"

"It has always been an unwritten rule that the courts should always fail on the side of safety"

Oh Gordie, come out, wherever you are!

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

Gallo wrote:
please enlighten me, I just read attacks but I havent seen the evidence people claim to have. I would like to see it.
Hell, up untill a few days a go I thought Baca and Rios were in the same boat.
They are. Rios needs to exploit the Hispanic vote. In 2008 he didn't care about them, he felt most of them couldn't vote because they were all illegals. Now that everyone knows who he is he need to get the vote of the uninformed, and manipulated.

Here, read about Luis Rios (aka Mike Rios).
http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...

http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...

http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...

http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...

http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...

http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...

As we draw closer to the election I will be putting even more information out about Luis Rios as well.

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

MV Momma wrote:
I have a hard time believing someone who has difficulty putting words together in manner that makes sense. I also don't like trying to figure out what he means. When I read Gordon I have to go, did he mean this or did he mean that.
"Their teaching these young minds to fear and hate, is metal abuse and should be stopped."
"Something to keep in mid about the Mexican Political Association"
"It isn't even known if the file taxes as required"
"It has always been an unwritten rule that the courts should always fail on the side of safety"
Oh Gordie, come out, wherever you are!
That's it typos?

"It isn't even known if the file taxes as required"

Well does the MPA file taxes as required?

"Their teaching these young minds to fear and hate, is metal abuse and should be stopped."

Change the metal to mental ind it is perfectly alright. No the word THEIR is correct. Do you support their teaching people to hate? Their teaching these young minds to fear and hate, is mental abuse and should be stopped. Nothing wrong with either sentence.

"It has always been an unwritten rule that the courts should always fail on the side of safety"

I don't think you are capable of understanding the concept. It is called "common law."

Oh and didn't you also ask how I could say courts make mistakes. Well they do in case you didn't know. But that's why we have an appeals process.

“Citizens first.”

Since: Oct 08

Moreno Valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey FAA, you know what's funny. You and Gordie are using quotes from the man(Rios) you love to hate?
I thought you, Gordie, and the rest of the gang said that Rios could not be trusted. Yet you now want to use his quote to support your view?
Is that weird or normal for you guys?
Next, are you going to bring out a quote from Alicia Espinoza to support Gordie's opinion?
Hey FAA, on a separate note are you related to mvg, as in family?
Are you his daughter, niece, something along those lines?
I guess it goes to show you how he flip-flops on everything.
MovalMom

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

I see Mike Rios is running for school board. That's great. A pervert on the board along with a racist. There goes the education system.

I see he is claiming he is an investigator. I thought I saw somewhere where he wasn't licensed as an investigator, and that he doesn't own his own business?

Isn't that campaign fraud?
Guest

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

1

mvgordie wrote:
<quoted text>
They are. Rios needs to exploit the Hispanic vote. In 2008 he didn't care about them, he felt most of them couldn't vote because they were all illegals. Now that everyone knows who he is he need to get the vote of the uninformed, and manipulated.
Here, read about Luis Rios (aka Mike Rios).
http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...
http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...
http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...
http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...
http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...
http://mvgordie.com/new-mike-rios-the-new-pup...
As we draw closer to the election I will be putting even more information out about Luis Rios as well.
Dam I thought we already heard all the lies on Rios. Just my wishful thinking. Keep up the good work gordie keep Rios name out there 24/7 the more his name is out there the better for him. I also like the new name you have "NEW CREW" looking forward to the new lies from you.
The right to vote

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 10, 2010
 

Judged:

3

MovalMom wrote:
I see Mike Rios is running for school board. That's great. A pervert on the board along with a racist. There goes the education system.
I see he is claiming he is an investigator. I thought I saw somewhere where he wasn't licensed as an investigator, and that he doesn't own his own business?
Isn't that campaign fraud?
Were you thought you saw it was a posting by "gordie". I have seen alot of bad things written about Mike Rios the most recent that he stoled money. After all that has been written about Mike Rios from mvgordie one has to ask the question? Why hasn't THE PRESS ENTERPRIZE said anything about this in the papers? You would think this kind of stuff would sell papers. Secound why isn't Mike Rios in jail from what I read from gordie It would seem to me that there is enough to put Rios away for a long time right? Or could it be that The Moreno Valley Police Dept. is to lazy to do there job? I don't think so, Moreno Valley P.D is a good dept. Bottom line if gordie were telling the truth for example the stolen money from the Lopez family. Gordie would be the first in line to turn in Rios for that crime. The fact that "The Press Enterprize" or that Mike Rios is not in jail or has been convicted for the money Gorden say's he has pocketed tells me that Gorden is nothing more and nothing less then a bone head or a man in love with someone who is already taken. If what Gorden Tucker says if fact then we should see in "The Press Enterprize" the arrest of Mike Rios anytime now. If not then Gordie is just full-of-it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moreno Valley Discussions

Search the Moreno Valley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 hr mile high 200,324
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 13 hr Ocean 7,835
Review: Destroyer Automotive Inc (Sep '11) 14 hr All post by one person 22
pastors who lie (May '08) Tue Daddy BigDick 1,114
Excessive Heat Watch for Riverside County start... Tue Noyb 2
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
Review: David Roberts Salon Mon Tyler wells 1
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 24 at 2:28AM PDT

•••
•••

Moreno Valley News Video

•••
•••

Moreno Valley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moreno Valley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Moreno Valley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moreno Valley
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••