First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lesbian

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jul 30, 2010
its awesome :)
Michelle

Morehead, KY

#3 Jul 30, 2010
A fully-decked cowboy walks into the bar and takes a stool. A woman saddles up beside him and asks: "Are you a real cowboy?"

"Well," he says, "I ride horses, wrangle cattle, take care of the herds. I guess I'm a real cowboy. How 'bout you?"

"I'm a lesbian." She replies.

What's a lesbian? asks the cowboy.

She answers, "I'll put it to you this way: I think of women all day long. I admire their beauty and want to be with them and they are always on my mind."

Sometime later an elderly couple approach the cowboy, "Are you a real cowboy?"

He thinks for a moment and answers, "I used to think I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."
sickos

Morehead, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2010
Michelle wrote:
A fully-decked cowboy walks into the bar and takes a stool. A woman saddles up beside him and asks: "Are you a real cowboy?"
"Well," he says, "I ride horses, wrangle cattle, take care of the herds. I guess I'm a real cowboy. How 'bout you?"
"I'm a lesbian." She replies.
What's a lesbian? asks the cowboy.
She answers, "I'll put it to you this way: I think of women all day long. I admire their beauty and want to be with them and they are always on my mind."
Sometime later an elderly couple approach the cowboy, "Are you a real cowboy?"
He thinks for a moment and answers, "I used to think I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian."
ROFLMAO, That's a good one!!!!
L-WORD

Campbellsville, KY

#5 Jul 31, 2010
well i think there is nothing like the touch of a woman. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Taste the Rainbow ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No Joke

Morehead, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2010
I AM a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
No Joke

Morehead, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2010
I have a very hard time being accepted by other lesbians.

Since: Sep 08

Morehead, KY

#8 Aug 1, 2010
No joke,

hard times fall on us all from time to time, and intolerance is everywhere, except for maybe where it should be. My aunt lulu mae had a sister, my aunt bob, and aunt bob was hurt by the way that people treated her, all because of her sexual preference for nonmales, that is, she was hurt by the way that some people treated her...because she wanted some people to treat her in a particular way and if they did, she walked around with a smile on her face. I think a winning smile goes a long way toward getting people to like you and apparently so did aunt bob. It wasnt like the preference was all she thought about...no, maam, or no siree...whatever...aunt bob was very involved in the community, in particular supporting school sports programs. She would go to all the games and sit right in front of the cheerleaders so she could whoop it up when they spelled words...you see, aunt bob was a champion speller and a smooth if not cunning linguist. Anyway, keep a smile on your face.

a buddha said, if you are smiling, the hole world smiles with you, or something like that.
L-WORD

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Aug 2, 2010
No Joke wrote:
I have a very hard time being accepted by other lesbians.
why is that?
No Thanks

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Aug 3, 2010
As a woman, I feel it would be impossible to feel about or be with another woman that way. In my opinion, yuck! A man has all the right stuff a woman needs for a pleasing intimate experience; he can do anything a woman could do and then some.

I can't understand the attraction of gay people to each other; I don't understand the appeal of someone with the same body parts. I think gay men enjoy the humiliation of the act; you've got to admit that anal is a degrading and plain nasty act (gay or straight). Maybe it's the same appeal for women, the degradation of it. I also think a lot of women act like they like women to get a man, because most men seem to like the idea of two (pretty) women in bed together. These "bi" women think it makes them look hot to men.

No offense intended, this is just my opinion and am curious if anyone else feels the way I do about this matter.

Since: Sep 08

Morehead, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2010
I am not feeling anyone the way you do.
No Thanks

Dahlonega, GA

#12 Aug 3, 2010
myft wrote:
I am not feeling anyone the way you do.
Well, what is your opinion then?
Im confused

Morehead, KY

#13 Aug 3, 2010
Got no problem with gay people but dont understand this with a lot, not all but a lot that I see in public...
same scenario with two guys or two girls... why does one of the two always have to take on the gender role of the other in a relationship... if your a guy and like other guys thats cool, but dont be feminine... same for a girl, dont be masculine... just confuses me if you dont like the opposite sex dont have a same sex partner that acts like the gender that you claim not to be attracted to.
Confused too

Morehead, KY

#14 Aug 3, 2010
When you see gay couples; one of them usually looks and act's like a guy. Ok, so if the lesbian likes the look of a "guy" why doesn't she date a real male person. If the look is attractive, why go with a female that looks like a guy. And visa/versa with the males.

I don't understand if you like the look of the other sex, why not date or live with the opposite sex?????
straightgrl

Morehead, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2010
No Thanks wrote:
As a woman, I feel it would be impossible to feel about or be with another woman that way. In my opinion, yuck! A man has all the right stuff a woman needs for a pleasing intimate experience; he can do anything a woman could do and then some.
I can't understand the attraction of gay people to each other; I don't understand the appeal of someone with the same body parts. I think gay men enjoy the humiliation of the act; you've got to admit that anal is a degrading and plain nasty act (gay or straight). Maybe it's the same appeal for women, the degradation of it. I also think a lot of women act like they like women to get a man, because most men seem to like the idea of two (pretty) women in bed together. These "bi" women think it makes them look hot to men.
No offense intended, this is just my opinion and am curious if anyone else feels the way I do about this matter.
I agree with you. I feel the same way. My opinion is this is a Mental Issue, and also they Crave Attention i think too!!! JMO
L-WORD

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Aug 3, 2010
you be stupid!!!!!!!!!! TASTE the RAINBOW :) its good

Since: Sep 08

Morehead, KY

#17 Aug 3, 2010
Here is an opinion. There are women who have had unsatisfactory relationships with men. They find the male species to be populated by users, insensitive in many ways, often in the ways of love, emotionally and physically. When a woman suffers in this way, sometimes, not all times mind you, they turn to someone who has a shared experience of that nature. If a woman is a lesbian, at least in my not so humble opinion, you can often find some schlep in her background. Not that this is the consistent format, but it is one feature in life experience that happens.

Now what I do believe is that the personal and private sex life of individuals is their business, and because I like my life to be private I extend the same courtesy to others.

In short, who cares!
question

Morehead, KY

#18 Aug 7, 2010
i'm just wondering your opinion on this...you say that anal is disgusting and degrading. what if you are a straight couple that physically cannot have sex the "normal" way? there are some people in which vaginal intercourse hurts so bad to they point that they bleed. is it wrong if they want to be intimate with their partner so they look for another way?
honest

Olive Hill, KY

#19 Aug 7, 2010
i've tried to be modern and i am tolerate but it still makes my stomach turn to see gay couples. i know you hip groovy country folks will bash me for my honesty but that is the way i feel. and don't say it is my insecurities about my own sexuality because i have been married for 17 years and have never ever wanted to be with the same sex. goes against nature and it just ain't right imo.
No Thanks

Dahlonega, GA

#20 Aug 7, 2010
question wrote:
i'm just wondering your opinion on this...you say that anal is disgusting and degrading. what if you are a straight couple that physically cannot have sex the "normal" way? there are some people in which vaginal intercourse hurts so bad to they point that they bleed. is it wrong if they want to be intimate with their partner so they look for another way?
I'm truly sorry that you have medical issues like that! I was just stating my opinion, no offense intended. I think married couples are free to do whatever they wish together in private. Aren't there health issues connected to anal? I sure wouldn't want to mess up that part of my body!
cecilia 694

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

#22 Jun 16, 2012
kik me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pointless 48 min better seek Him 5
eagle finance (Apr '09) 1 hr Pinklove 18
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mike Duquette 131,476
Politial Forum 8 hr MRC 23
wsswsss 18 hr do u think 1
UFO Over Pike Co and Cave Run (Oct '12) 19 hr Joe 21
Chris pettit 20 hr Shilo 8
Morehead Dating
Find my Match

Morehead Jobs

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morehead News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morehead

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]