noone

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2011
This guy talked about Duane carpenter so bad when the truth was he just couldn't afford to pay his rent he'll he couldn't even have the utilities put in his name Duane done them a favor and he talks about him in return what a piece of work my opinion he better watch what he says if he values his job Duane has allot of pull inside of lowes from what I hear he spends more money there than anyone in this town
curious

Dahlonega, GA

#2 Feb 9, 2011
sounds to me buddy like you dont know what you talking about..phillip a good guy and works hard..if he talks bad about somebody its cause hes got a good reason to
noone

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2011
Yea if you call living in a house you can't afford and try to make up excuses for the reason your moving out and blame it on the builder when your just trying to live above your means!!! His wife needs to quit setting around talking about people and get a job!
curious

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Feb 9, 2011
i have seen the houses he builds and they are not the best..the paint looks awful, they are have finished, the floors squeak and even seen them crack whenever just walking on them..they are kinda poorly built houses
noone

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2011
That's funny considering the floors are on a concrete slab and has no flex what so ever so how that wood cracking??? Paint, unfinished, explain to me how's that a poorly built house? When they moved they new the house wasn't finished!!!
Rick Leigh

Winchester, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2011
Need information or name of developments in Morehead area (rental) built or owned by Duane Carpenter if possible. Interested in type of development, pricing, rental only, size of houses, quality, amenities, etc.
JAAH

Dahlonega, GA

#7 Feb 11, 2011
Okay, Phillip seems to be using the name curious while he refers to Phillip in the third person. He always has tried to live above his means, trying to act like he's 6'8 while he's in truth shorter than a popcorn fart, jerking people around and trying to beat on them while he was a cop (not sure, but I heard he came a hair of getting his ass kicked a few times until he pepper sprayed the people, I understand, but a feminine move if you ask me) and then acting like he should be the president of the company he works for while he knows jack-squat about the products in any department. Phillip Kidd is a joke, not to be taken seriously.
Keith in Morehead

Olive Hill, KY

#8 Feb 11, 2011
LMAO … Well from the looks of the conversation here “noone” is 1 of 3 people … Duane, Theresa, or Steven (the uncle). Maybe “curious” is Philip, so what if it is, you both haven’t put your names on here but I’m not afraid for anyone to know who I am.
“noone” you obviously don’t know what you are talking about, because I know Philip and his wife and they are good people, yeah they might be down on their luck but from what I have seen around these parts there are a lot of people having challenges.
As for “trying to make up excuses for a reason to move out”, if you recall (since I know it’s one of you 3) they were not the first to move out, I was, yet they never harassed me about moving out, matter of fact they wouldn’t even come face to face with me when I was trying to get my keys back to them, seems pretty cowardly.
Yeah it is funny how these house floors are on a concrete slab and yet the hardwood floors do crack and flex, do you think that maybe they didn’t do quality work or use quality products??
Funny how you have tried and tried to figure out who is spreading the truth about this development, yet how much more obvious could I have been … I was the first in and the first out … and I know that more people want out but are afraid to “break the lease” because of the cowardly empty threats made.
To sum it all up for you, if you got a problem with me … then take it up with me, quit picking on people that just want what they were promised.
curious

Dahlonega, GA

#9 Feb 12, 2011
no this aint phillip just somebody who knows all of em..went over to their house frequently..keith may know who this is not sure..but its not phillip
Norma

Morehead, KY

#10 Feb 13, 2011
First, let me say to Curious you have no balls because you can't even post your name. In my book that is a coward. Also I'm not for sure how you got the information that Phillip and I couldn't pay our bills and frankly it's not anyone's business.Since you want into our business, I would love to give you our phone number or new address so you can say all this shit to Phillip and his wife "Norma" that needs to get a job. Seems to me you need a job or one that you have to work at if you have all the extra time to stay on Topix. Phillip and I are not bad people. We do not talk about the Carpenters. We have been moved for almost a month and why our move has to be on this is unbelievable. If this continues I will have the Police and the County Attorney involved, please don't take that as a threat, but a promise.
Norma

Morehead, KY

#11 Feb 13, 2011
Sorry Curious, I meant to say Noone.
Norma

Morehead, KY

#12 Feb 13, 2011
Let me say the same goes to "JAAH". Not for sure how you know my husband, but if you want to deal with his wife, which is me, let me know. And for your so called jokes about how tall he is and the comment about him being a "popcorn fart" seems to be Elementary if you ask me. I'm sure my husband had to protect himself and being "feminine" I can tell you he's not. Seems to me you are as miserable as "noone" and have nothing else to do.
noone

Elgin, TX

#13 Feb 14, 2011
I think it's funny when your the one being talked about you post your name but yet when you slandering Duane carptenter about how bad the house is you can't afford you don't post your name. I agree what you can't afford is none of our business! But slandering a mans business after all they did to help you out is just wrong! Teresa and Duane work hard every day which is more than we can say about you!!! You want to call the county attorney go ahead no one has slandered or tried to hurt you if you value Phillips job I would drop the whole thing and just enjoy your new home I'm sure the man that spends a million dollars a year at lowes and hard tellin how much he does for the community I'm gonna say he may have a little bit of pull what you think? Oh yea I work 40 hours a week and raise my family on earned money!!!
Keith in Morehead

Olive Hill, KY

#14 Feb 14, 2011
LMAO ... HELLO!!! Is this thing on??? Dose anybody hear me??? Phillip and Norma were not the ones posting the truth about this developement ... I WAS ... and isn't it funny how "noone" still won't say who he is ... by the way things are worded I would say it is Steven the uncle ... that's my guess ... but how small of a person do you have to be to make claims on how much money is spent by someone at Lowes ... LOL ... it would be different if that money was coming out of his pocket. But from what I am told by MANY around here ... someone shouldn't be talking about not paying their debts when they have filed for bankruptcy them selves, now should they?
Norma

Morehead, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2011
Keith, thank you for speaking up and trying to convince "noone" that Phillip and I have not written anything on here until now.
Now, "noone" I find it very offensive when you seem to think you are in control of me. The only person I have to answer to is GOD!!!!!
I also want to say that you continuously threatening Phillip's job is considered harassment and it effects our entire family. I'm not going to have my daughter worrying about all this. My daughter keeps asking if Phillip is going to lose his job. Now, you can say what you want about me, but it becomes a new ballgame when it effects my child. We have consulted with an Attorney and all conversations are being monitored. I'm not for sure why you feel the need to attack me for not having a job. I have worked since I was 16. I'm glad you are healthy enough to work. Again, GOD will take care of all who try and bring others down. You maybe healthy today, but tomorrow is never a promise. I'm hoping this is the last time I have to defend my family. Please focus on your family and leave mine alone.
JAAH

Morehead, KY

#16 Feb 19, 2011
i don't think the guy being in handcuffs behind his back would pose any real threat to any real "man". however, to a popcorn fart turd like phillip, his shadow use to make him draw and fire before he recognized what it was. feminine, he is..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who did Donnie bust today with pot plants? 11 min Theypaynotaxes 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Jay 153,584
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 41 min now 5,021
Best Apartments to Rent in Town? (Feb '10) 3 hr anna 55
Daycare (Aug '10) 3 hr Bob 49
What do you want in Morehead? 9 hr yes 3
Hardees 10 hr wonder 7
•••
•••
•••

Morehead Jobs

•••
•••
•••