Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Judged:

Lordy, I saw her the other day, we wen to school together. What has happened to her? She looks 20 years beyond her age! If its drugs, she needs help. Bad teeth, not much hair. What is going on with her?
Drugs

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Judged:

Many yrs of Drugs, You hit right on the head!
pam

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

are you talking about the one who has a brother named james or james fultz's daughter her mom is lueverne.
Kaitlyn

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Kathy Has hair and teeth.You must be the one drugs if you dont see that urself.. If you dont like her why are you starting Post about her? You must be really worried about whats going on in her life. You all must not have a life at all sitting around writing $hit about other ppl..If you dont have anything else to do work on minding your own buisness.! Thanks! Kaitlyn Brown!
Kathy Fultz

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2010

Judged:

Hello, if u r commenting on the older Kathy Fultz which is me put your real name...Hey Get a life. And I have aged 20 years u dumba$$ it's been 25 years since high school. if you r curious I have blonde hair med. length all of my teeth and If I have 2 say myself to be 41 I look pretty daggone good. I haven't been on this site since some bad comments were made about my brother.. Please people get a life and if you don't have the nerve to state your real name stay off this stupid site.
Yuupppp

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

She still is on the drugs no true friends ANYWAYS yeah she is still on the tunnel she blamed it all on jake pssimer and its not him its HER! i see people coming in and out ALL damn day im worried for my kids i live not on the same road but a little down on haldeman rd im scared to let my kids outside to be honest i dont know she needs to go to jail im getting tired of all the drugs in this town cops need to START cracking down

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Morehead Forum right now

Search the Morehead Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Libertarian 122,654
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 min larry 81,197
Food Stamp recipients outnumber full time worki... 19 min Uhmm 17
Tea party the American Taliban 20 min catfish59 3
county clerk,judge ex, sheriff, jailer, mayor 35 min yikes 107
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min S C A 138,524
Morehead needs a new Mayor 1 hr News keeper 26
District court 2 hr Fyuo 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Morehead Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE