james34

Morehead, KY

#1 Jan 29, 2013
would any of you ever do your sister in law or have any of you ever done your sister in law I wish I could do mine she is hot as heck
start

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 29, 2013
james34 wrote:
would any of you ever do your sister in law or have any of you ever done your sister in law I wish I could do mine she is hot as heck
Go for it!!!
yep

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Yea, do her twice...for chits and giggles.
Scottie Dont

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
That just sounds like a bad idea right thur.
Reality Check

Palm City, FL

#5 Jan 30, 2013
james34 wrote:
Only someone with questionable morals and absolutely no respect for their brother and family, in general, would even consider that.
Hummm

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Perhaps he is talking about his wife's sister, not his brother's wife.
I think most of us would agree that one's brother's wife is WAY off limits for any moral person.
Your wife's sister .... that would probably be ok if you do 'em both at the same time :)
Or ... if you wanted to do your wife Rodeo style. That's where you mount doggie, grab her hips and say "I think your sister does this better" ... then see how long you can hold on and stay alive :) My bets are on your wife.
I believe the best course of action would be to keep your love life at home and stop eying your sister in law. If she DID go along with it, it would just end up in a world of pain for everyone involved. Why don't you let the big head do the thinking this time ....
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Only someone with questionable morals and absolutely no respect for their brother and family, in general, would even consider that.
Reality Check

Palm City, FL

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Hummm wrote:
Perhaps he is talking about his wife's sister, not his brother's wife.
I think most of us would agree that one's brother's wife is WAY off limits for any moral person.
Your wife's sister .... that would probably be ok if you do 'em both at the same time :)
Or ... if you wanted to do your wife Rodeo style. That's where you mount doggie, grab her hips and say "I think your sister does this better" ... then see how long you can hold on and stay alive :) My bets are on your wife.
I believe the best course of action would be to keep your love life at home and stop eying your sister in law. If she DID go along with it, it would just end up in a world of pain for everyone involved. Why don't you let the big head do the thinking this time ....
<quoted text>
Conversely, I personally have a friend who's wife decided she was attracted to his brother (her brother-in-law) and acted upon that attraction. It destroyed two families and left their child in not only a broken home situation, but an overall uncomfortable family relationship because she left my friend and married his brother. It was just sad all the way around, how one person's selfish actions could cause so much heartbreak. People need to use some common sense before even entertaining ideas like the original poster suggested.
Hummm

Duluth, GA

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Thanks for the example. Just one of many situations where letting desire overwhelmed common sense results in great pain. I am no prude, certainly not without faults and have participated on my share of stupid ass activities. Just saying - think before you dive into something that almost certainly destroy families. So, you do your hot sister-in-law .... Then what?? Some times the reality is far different from the fantasy .... And not in a good way.
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversely, I personally have a friend who's wife decided she was attracted to his brother (her brother-in-law) and acted upon that attraction. It destroyed two families and left their child in not only a broken home situation, but an overall uncomfortable family relationship because she left my friend and married his brother. It was just sad all the way around, how one person's selfish actions could cause so much heartbreak. People need to use some common sense before even entertaining ideas like the original poster suggested.
Reality Check

Palm City, FL

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Hummm wrote:
Thanks for the example. Just one of many situations where letting desire overwhelmed common sense results in great pain. I am no prude, certainly not without faults and have participated on my share of stupid ass activities. Just saying - think before you dive into something that almost certainly destroy families. So, you do your hot sister-in-law .... Then what?? Some times the reality is far different from the fantasy .... And not in a good way.
<quoted text>
Truer words have never been spoken. Always look at the big picture before making decisions. Reality rarely measure up to fantasy, but by then it's too late. Way too late.
jim

Clermont, FL

#10 Feb 2, 2013
james34 wrote:
would any of you ever do your sister in law or have any of you ever done your sister in law I wish I could do mine she
is hot as heck
Ok I done my wife's sister while my son done my wife, that was hot, would like to do it again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,387
Politial Forum 2 hr Big Decisions 35
900 trumbo road 9 hr ray 5
Morehead State shenanigans 14 hr myft 9
Halloween 16 hr Halloween 1
Morehead Massage 16 hr MassageFan 1
the music thread (Feb '12) 21 hr Musikologist 49
Morehead Dating
Find my Match

Morehead People Search