WENDYS-bugs, gossip, shitty managers and drugs

Posted in the Morehead Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wendys HATER

Morehead, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2011
well firsts things first, i bet you love wendys. everybody goes there, it's a surprise you haven't bitten into a burger with a big roach swimming in the dressings on it. yes, they have bugs. everywhere. quite disgusting if you ask me. another thing, for all who work there, doesn't it feel like highschool again?? It's pretty bad when you go to work and you gada watch your back constantly to make sure someone isn't talking about you or your friends. And the managers??? wow. you have one who is a complete and total bitch to everyone who doesn't kiss her ass the four eyed queen B. And another who is the gossip queen of wendys. And another who is completely rude to the customers. Also, one manager likes to point out certain people who are on drugs, when in all reality half of wendys employees ARE ON DRUGS. Reality check, wendys isn't a resturaunt, it's a shithole where i advise everyone not to work and not to eat at. Oh, and let's not forget the fact of at least 2 people get hired every week. most people who work there only work one or two days a week. how ridiculous is that?? so basically all in all, wendys is the worst resturaunt in town. it's infested with bugs, employed with snobby drug addicts, managed by selfish bitches, and owned by a rich jerk who doesn't want to "give out too many hours" FUCK YOU WENDYS
use to work there

Morehead, KY

#2 Feb 18, 2011
wendys hater i dont know who u r but i use to work there and i worked there for about 4 years and i can tell u that wendys is the cleanest resturent in morehead and the managers r nice unless u dont do your job and the owner is a good person and he is not a jerk and he does give out good hour to the employees who wish to work and as far as wendys having bugs i dont think so and u should not go around saying stuff that is not true it can get u in a lot of trouble just saying but i guess what i am trying to say is grow up and get a life and do your job
Its Gotta Be Better Than

Morehead, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2011
Note to self: Google says Taco Bell's "beef" is 35% REAL meat, the rest "filler". Less to qualify it as "filler meat" under U.S. Law.' So to all of the TACO Bell's customer's, google for the news as to what they use for "meat"- It makes Wendys look real good!! The over-da-border company is being sued.
I think it boils down to what fast food place is the least gross.

http://my.hsj.org/Schools/Newspaper/tabid/100...
wtf

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Feb 18, 2011
For one thing Wendys hater. The resturaunt is very clean. And another thing sounds to me like you have worked there before and most likely got fired for not doing your job so your just trying to stir up trouble for the business. I know for a fact that Wendys DOES NOT have bugs, it is the cleanest resturaunt in town. So before u start running ur cocksucker maybe you should think about what you say. And I really don't see why you say the managers are bitches. For one if you would do your job maybe they wouldn't get onto you. Seriously think about what you say before you get on here and start running your mouth, cause the only person your hurting is yourself by making yourself look like a total jackass posting bogus shit about Wendys that isn't true. Maybe you should ask someone how that chicken sandwich tastes that way they can slap you in the face
Wendys LOVER

Morehead, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2011
Wendy Hater sounds like another lazy, immature kid that has no work ethic and wants to blame the world for her desire to stay home/dorm and draw a check w/o doing anything. If you don't like where you work, then go to work at McDonalds, or anyone else. Let somebody that would appreciate a job, take yours. Move on instead of making up crap about your employer because you are unhappy with YOURSELF.
wendys hater

Morehead, KY

#7 Feb 19, 2011
i'm extremely mature. thank you. i raise my own little brother and sister, i take care of the house and the bills. that's one thing you don't say to me hun. i have worked since i was 13 years old. i've worked on farms ect. so fuck off. i can handle my own. i'll save the fast food for all the managers at wendys. half of them have kids and they choose the life career of being a manager at wendys. hell yeah. you go guys. they might as well be sittin back on their asses and drawing a check. hahaha. wow. see ya'll on the flipside
Melissa

Morehead, KY

#8 Feb 21, 2011
wendys hater wrote:
i'm extremely mature. thank you. i raise my own little brother and sister, i take care of the house and the bills. that's one thing you don't say to me hun. i have worked since i was 13 years old. i've worked on farms ect. so fuck off. i can handle my own. i'll save the fast food for all the managers at wendys. half of them have kids and they choose the life career of being a manager at wendys. hell yeah. you go guys. they might as well be sittin back on their asses and drawing a check. hahaha. wow. see ya'll on the flipside
Yes, you are so mature that you run and cry to topix... looser.
true

Morehead, KY

#9 Feb 22, 2011
The Health Dept checks every restaurant in town. Wendy's has never received below a 99. Maybe you need to go back to the "farm" Wendy's hater.
wendys hater

Morehead, KY

#11 Mar 8, 2011
haha, just can't get over this. bud out melissa, you ain't nuthin but a poor white trash mom who works at wendys for a living.
myopinion

West Liberty, KY

#12 Mar 8, 2011
wendy's hater.....Melissa is no white trash mom she works for a living and is a great mom to her kids....u r no better than her if all u have to do is judge other ppl!!! Please grow up and get over this little high school drama!
Melissa

Morehead, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2011
wendys hater wrote:
haha, just can't get over this. bud out melissa, you ain't nuthin but a poor white trash mom who works at wendys for a living.
At least I can keep a job. Unlike some people on here who wouldn't work so they were taken off the schedule. Everybody knows that's what happened with you Farm girl. So why don't you go back to the donkey show your runnin outta the barn and shut up already.
Pendulum

Morehead, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2011
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text> At least I can keep a job. Unlike some people on here who wouldn't work so they were taken off the schedule. Everybody knows that's what happened with you Farm girl. So why don't you go back to the donkey show your runnin outta the barn and shut up already.
I think wendys hater just got fuckn POWER OWNED.

And wendys hater, you see, everyone knew you were complete shit as soon as you made your post. Its obvious you got fired for being a lazy c UNT and even tried to stir up drug rumors around the cleanest restaurant in town FOR A FACT. youre one stupid turd, im sorry your brother and sister starve when you throw money away to your drug habits, its so sad
wendys hater

Morehead, KY

#15 Mar 13, 2011
wow, drug habits. haha.thats funny. your the um how'd ya put it..turd. you can't even spell. im in college workin on a nursing/law degree. that's really funny though. and hun i wasn't taken off the schedule, i quit. because wendy's is nothing but high school drama bull shit. so why don't ya'll grow up. and hey uh mellissa, come on into the barn and i'll teach ya what the fuckn show is all about babe. oh wait, you couldn't handle it. none of ya'll could.
see here

United States

#16 Mar 13, 2011
We change an we do it all the time...why do we do that?
been there

Port Charlotte, FL

#17 Mar 14, 2011
I've worked in more than a couple restaurants and I can say without a doubt that I don't find it difficult to believe that some people that are working in Wendy's are doing drugs. Not everyone that does food service work is on drugs but a fair number usually are. Just because Wendy's has never gotten below a 99 on a food service inspection doesn't mean they are "bug" free. That being said, Hater, you seem like a very bitter and angry young lady. I assume you are working somewhere, else, why would a responsible young person that is supporting her siblings and carrying such a heavy course load quit and not be able to meet the needs of the family members that are depending on you for support? Since you have another job why waste your time getting on here and trashing a burger joint? How long did you work at Wendy's? Seems to me you had some sort of conflict with mgmt and or other employees and now you are angry. If you left under the circumstances you said why waste your time?
been there

Port Charlotte, FL

#18 Mar 14, 2011
p.s. I love the jr bacon cheese, YUM
pendulum

Morehead, KY

#19 Mar 14, 2011
wendys hater wrote:
wow, drug habits. haha.thats funny. your the um how'd ya put it..turd. you can't even spell. im in college workin on a nursing/law degree. that's really funny though. and hun i wasn't taken off the schedule, i quit. because wendy's is nothing but high school drama bull shit. so why don't ya'll grow up. and hey uh mellissa, come on into the barn and i'll teach ya what the fuckn show is all about babe. oh wait, you couldn't handle it. none of ya'll could.
LOL nursing/law degree my ass, you couldn't work a fu cking job at WENDYS, wtf we can all see you are full of yourself so do us a favor and put a cork in your mouth,'cause that's where all the crap is spewing from.
kentuckygirl

Morehead, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2011
Hmmm...just wondering...do you attend Morehead State?? Do they offer a nursing/law degree? LOL So which is it? Nursing or pre-law? I highly doubt you're working on a double major? Or, working on a nursing degree to later attend law school? That doesn't make any sense really. Makes me think you're full of crap. JMO
watch

Morehead, KY

#21 Mar 14, 2011
wendys hater wrote:
How funny, in one breath you will complain about not getting enough hours and in the next, slam someone that is raising a family and chooses a career there. Did you not also mention how you are supporting brothers and sisters? Why would you choose a career at Wendy's?

As far as I am concerned, whether it's fast food, garbage hauling or the president, someone that works is respectable.
drivethru

West Liberty, KY

#22 Mar 25, 2011
man its the fastest drive thru in the usa. food is is hot, order is right, hell they got your change in hand when ya pull up....wtf? them ppl work their asses off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is stupidest? 22 min Wondering 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr dollarsbill 132,148
Michael Ramey (Mar '12) 14 hr 1234yyy 23
Black lives matter 14 hr same old stuff 37
Resturants open Christmas day? (Dec '11) 20 hr morehead 13
Pets Wed um 2
rowan cty christmas Wed maryann 35
Morehead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Morehead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Morehead News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Morehead

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"