Arma, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

why are the people of Bronson so concerned with gossip instead of all the outlaw scumbags throuhout the area.They ignore the likes of families such as the Ramsey thieves, the Edwards drug dealers, the trashlike Moody family and the Lansdown burgulars.Locals seem much more focused on topics like why someone is driving on their street or who is visiting or living at their neighbors house.Can't you idiots get a real life instead of peering out of your window at people or listening to your police scanner hoping to hear someones name you might recognise.You people are pathetic.Go outside of your shanty and be a part of the real world.
Wow

Moran, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Bronsonian wrote:
why are the people of Bronson so concerned with gossip instead of all the outlaw scumbags throuhout the area.They ignore the likes of families such as the Ramsey thieves, the Edwards drug dealers, the trashlike Moody family and the Lansdown burgulars.Locals seem much more focused on topics like why someone is driving on their street or who is visiting or living at their neighbors house.Can't you idiots get a real life instead of peering out of your window at people or listening to your police scanner hoping to hear someones name you might recognise.You people are pathetic.Go outside of your shanty and be a part of the real world.
Let's not forget the thieving perverted Kilpatrick he's part of the Ramsey clan
Get your facts correct

Savonburg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Bronsonian wrote:
Get your facts straight before you run your mouths .Lansdown burgulars weren't charged with nothing get your facts straight .Its public news so check it out .Edwards aren't drug dealers either .Haven't heard of any of the others .
bronsonian

Arma, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Get your facts correct wrote:
<quoted text>Get your facts straight before you run your mouths .Lansdown burgulars weren't charged with nothing get your facts straight .Its public news so check it out .Edwards aren't drug dealers either .Haven't heard of any of the others .
All of my facts are correct and everyone in town knows that including liars like you!Just because there was not enough evidence to convict these GUILTY people does not mean a thing.These criminals would sell out (and do) any and every one.My facts are straight!!Stupid people like yourself are not fooling anyone but yourselves.Bronson , the police , and decent people are all aware of rats , so it is a matter of time before you all go down and justice is served.
Get your facts correct

Savonburg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

bronsonian wrote:
<quoted text>
All of my facts are correct and everyone in town knows that including liars like you!Just because there was not enough evidence to convict these GUILTY people does not mean a thing.These criminals would sell out (and do) any and every one.My facts are straight!!Stupid people like yourself are not fooling anyone but yourselves.Bronson , the police , and decent people are all aware of rats , so it is a matter of time before you all go down and justice is served.
I would bet if you cleaned out your own closet there would be a rat or two .Sorry if this is all you have to do is sit around and judge everyone else .I really feel sorry for you .
Bronsonian

Arma, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

You must hate decent people.What kind of low life trash are you?
Get your facts correct

Savonburg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Bronsonian wrote:
You must hate decent people.What kind of low life trash are you?
No really I don't hate anyone .Thats a pretty strong word to throw around . But if you know so much about everything and everybody then why don't you get a badge on and clean the problem up ?I'm sure they could use your help with what you say you know .
bronsonian

Arma, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Get your facts correct wrote:
<quoted text>No really I don't hate anyone .Thats a pretty strong word to throw around . But if you know so much about everything and everybody then why don't you get a badge on and clean the problem up ?I'm sure they could use your help with what you say you know .
I am only one of many that know about you and the criminals you strongly defend.The problem will be cleaned up because everyone knows about these crooks(including you).Law enforcement is well aware of these criminals already, so it is only a matter of time till these CRIMINALS serve time for their activities.You sound like you are a big part of the problem.Get out of your shanty and have a real life.
Get your facts correct

Savonburg, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

bronsonian wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only one of many that know about you and the criminals you strongly defend.The problem will be cleaned up because everyone knows about these crooks(including you).Law enforcement is well aware of these criminals already, so it is only a matter of time till these CRIMINALS serve time for their activities.You sound like you are a big part of the problem.Get out of your shanty and have a real life.
I see you have a one track mind so I'm not wasting my time on here .I do have a life a good one . God will be the judge to all that happens here on earth .
bronsonian

Arma, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

good bye.you are no longer important enough for me to respond to.
citzen of bronson kansas

Arma, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

about the law here in town we sure dont need him atall we get a long with out him we get a long with any law here in town he is not much good at all from a citzen of bronson
Are you God

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Why are you all judging this family call Ramseys....you all must be afraid of them. If you all talking shit about them..Who cares what they are or who they are. Some of them ramsey ppl are good ppl. But none of you have the right to judge them. God knows the true and let Him judge them when the time has come for them to face God, him self.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moran Discussions

Search the Moran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 12 hr jeffry helms 5,744
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Modern Human 199
KS Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 livin on a prayer 690
KS Who do you support for Attorney General in Kans... (Oct '10) Feb '14 The Kangaroo 174
Bourbon County Review Dec '13 read this 2
find a man in your town tonight free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Rolando Clement 1
The best free onli ne dating website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gus Futter 1
•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••