I knew she was trouble

Romney, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

I wonder how she can live with herself knowing that her actions took a mans life
lookin from the outside

Springfield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

not lookin to pry,any details on this story?
I knew she was trouble

Romney, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

lookin from the outside wrote:
not lookin to pry,any details on this story?
Moorefield Examiner had a front page piece on her last week. Seems she can't get an Attorney to represent her since they are representing those she got in to trouble.
hilda

Romney, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

amy doesn't care who she hurts she just wanted to screw kevin mcguire and did so why do you think it took so to arrest her?? why do you think kevin isnt even a cop anymore. she's trash always has been and always will be. how can they use a known drug addict as a so called informant when they know what she was seems to me they don't care since she was servicing more than one deputy
hilda

Romney, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

stop the lying should know....HE WAS ONE OF THEM LMAO

Since: Sep 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

hilda wrote:
Hilda, I'm assuming your saying I'm a deputy but you couldn't be any more wrong. I don't know what you all are so mad about unless you or your buddies got caught. Boo boo for you! And by the way, McGuire is working for petersburg pd so stick that one in your crack pipe in smoke it.
joe

Romney, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

lol
jazz

Augusta, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

why are you blaming amy?? he broke the law and took it into his own hand and the way i understand it wasn't his first time in selling dope to undercover people.
1 post removed
guess who

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

amy hartinger is a snitch and drug addict who should be in potomic highland regional jail instead of everybody else!!!!!!!
tnt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Kevin Mcguire is not a Police Officer with Petersburg and hasn't been for several months.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

tnt wrote:
Kevin Mcguire is not a Police Officer with Petersburg and hasn't been for several months.
The post about McGuire being a cop in Petersburg was posted March of last year! Yea he isn't a cop now but he was then. Pop another pill and shut the hell up druggie!
guess who

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

who cares about kevin amy is the snitch kevin was doing his job amy is the one who was the snake in the grass if you break the law do your time and dont cry about it dont drag others down with you like she did!!!
tnt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I am sorry wtf if you took my post as being mean or rude toward Mr. McGuire. I didn't mean to offend you. I don't get on much and I simply was just stating a fact, so your comments toward me was totally uncalled for.
julio

Moorefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

fu ck it man
Jack

Augusta, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

for get a bout it
Sirhc05

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Hey this was a while back but first hand experience she was worthless all the way round I would like to know who all she was servicing though since everyone has an opinion and what proof?
Sirhc05

Jefferson City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

hilda wrote:
. How does Hilda know this
jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

She lives in Maryland now or at least she did that is where she moved when she left hardy county. already been in trouble according to the Maryland website

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moorefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 38 min tate 56,569
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 2 hr HeyJoe 143
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 16 hr Cow Tipper 8 3,941
Town Council Bans Homeless Man From Town Park 18 hr Heleftmeforthat 3
Summin new Aug 1 Slo Johnny Ringo 4
town council Jul 26 MEAT GRINDER 37
Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul '14 joe 133

Search the Moorefield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Moorefield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••